Resident evil 4 HD

Discus and support Resident evil 4 HD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it worth buying? I have been thinking about it for a few days. Ty for answering 3a8f4de8-2fac-469b-8a93-3ac662d3c1d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IiG r 3 3 Ni, Feb 21, 2014.

1. IiG r 3 3 Ni
    IiG r 3 3 Ni Guest

Resident evil 4 HD

Is it worth buying? I have been thinking about it for a few days.

Ty for answering

:)

IiG r 3 3 Ni, Feb 21, 2014
  2. CrazyMvM94
    CrazyMvM94 Guest
    Do You Like HD Remakes?

Resident Evil 4 HD...worth it or not?

CrazyMvM94, Feb 21, 2014
  3. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    Your 3 favorite zombie games of all time?

Resident Evil 2
    Resident Evil HD Remaster
    Resident Evil 4
    Resident Evil 2 needs the HD Remaster. Claire/Leon are legendary RE characters.

vgdelta, Feb 21, 2014
  4. CrazyMvM94 Win User

Do You Like HD Remakes?

Resident Evil 4 HD...worth it or not?
  5. Azaarr Win User

Which Game Surprised and Impressed You The Most in 2011?

Resident evil 4 for me, was amazing to play that game again in HD on the xbox 360 :)
  6. shakesth3clown1 Win User

Case West worth downloading?

resident evil 4 and code veronica are getting HD makeovers and will be available i think this fall.
  7. FetchingStorm88 Win User

games with gold

actually there is a lot they should do but wont but sense u brought that up as the topic of interest i just want to add to your topic not only should they do devil may cry hd they should do devil may cry 4 and dmc and for resident evil not only 5 and 6 also
    they should do all dlc to them also to add they should do resident evil 4 resident evil code veronica resident evil opperation racoon city and all dlc they should also put resident evil umbrella and darkside chronicles on here also resident evil 0 to 3 also
    resident evil revelations
  8. MFS Maypop Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Forza Horizon 4, Resident Evil HD and Sea of Thieves are the games getting my attention at the moment.
Thema:

Resident evil 4 HD

1. Resident evil 4 HD - Similar Threads - Resident evil

2. New Resident Evil Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Resident Evil Game?: I've never played resident evil. I don't know why. I know it's a great game but, idk bafb4655-7192-4008-a23d-dfc61ca9e4cf
  3. Resident Evil 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4: Tem como legendar o resident evil 4 para português? [Translation-How to Caption Resident Evil 4 for Portuguese?] 4ee20d27-84f5-444a-92e5-2212b248f6c7
  4. Resident Evil 2 Deluxe DLC costumes not in-game, despite showing they are installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 2 Deluxe DLC costumes not in-game, despite showing they are installed?: I purchased Resident Evil 2 Deluxe awhile ago, which has DLC (Noir , military costumes, etc) Everything worked fine until I updated my game yesterday. The costumes are not there in the menu during...
  5. Dúvida - Conquista do Resident Evil 5 em Coop - Xbox One [Translate] Doubt-Conquest of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dúvida - Conquista do Resident Evil 5 em Coop - Xbox One [Translate] Doubt-Conquest of...: Então, estou jogando em modo cooperativo com meu irmão, e quando a gente finaliza o capítulo eu ganho a conquista por ter finalizado o capítulo, e ele não ganha nenhuma conquista. Outra coisa é...
  6. Resident Evil 4 - containers not appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4 - containers not appearing: Recently I ran into a game-ending glitch while replaying RE4 on an xbox one. When fighting U3, after I had pushed both buttons in the 2nd container, the red door to the 3rd container opened up but...
  7. Graphical glitches in Forza Horizon 4, Prey and Resident Evil 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphical glitches in Forza Horizon 4, Prey and Resident Evil 2: Using an Xbox One X. No funny problems on any other games, just these three. Light rays and water effects in Forza have a strange black shimmering over them, smoke particles in Resi 2 have the...
  8. Resident evil 2, help about the different modes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil 2, help about the different modes: Hi! Just finished Resident evil 2 remake with Leon for the first time. Have searched around but found different answers. Should i start Claire first play or second run now? What is realy the...
  9. Resident Evil 6 Won't Show Save Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 6 Won't Show Save Data: I was playing Resident Evil 6 on Xbox One and had completed all but Jake and Sherry on one of the difficulty levels. I go to play and it makes me do the prelude over again and shows that I haven't...
  10. Can't play Resident evil Operation Raccoon city

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Resident evil Operation Raccoon city: I am having trouble trying to get this game to play on Windows 10 like I use to. Can someone decifer the error codes posted.Windows 10 1903, AMD Processor 870k Quad Core, AMD Radeon R7 350....