Resident evil 4 HD

Discus and support Resident evil 4 HD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it worth buying? I have been thinking about it for a few days. Ty for answering 3a8f4de8-2fac-469b-8a93-3ac662d3c1d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IiG r 3 3 Ni, Feb 21, 2014.

1. IiG r 3 3 Ni
    IiG r 3 3 Ni Guest

Resident evil 4 HD

Is it worth buying? I have been thinking about it for a few days.

Ty for answering

:)

IiG r 3 3 Ni, Feb 21, 2014
  2. CrazyMvM94
    CrazyMvM94 Guest
    Do You Like HD Remakes?

Resident Evil 4 HD...worth it or not?

CrazyMvM94, Feb 21, 2014
  3. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    Your 3 favorite zombie games of all time?

Resident Evil 2
    Resident Evil HD Remaster
    Resident Evil 4
    Resident Evil 2 needs the HD Remaster. Claire/Leon are legendary RE characters.

vgdelta, Feb 21, 2014
  4. CrazyMvM94 Win User

Do You Like HD Remakes?

Resident Evil 4 HD...worth it or not?
  5. MFS Maypop Win User

whats everyone playing

Sea of Thieves, Resident Evil HD and Forza Horizon 4
  6. Azaarr Win User

Which Game Surprised and Impressed You The Most in 2011?

Resident evil 4 for me, was amazing to play that game again in HD on the xbox 360 :)
  7. shakesth3clown1 Win User

Case West worth downloading?

resident evil 4 and code veronica are getting HD makeovers and will be available i think this fall.
  8. FetchingStorm88 Win User

games with gold

actually there is a lot they should do but wont but sense u brought that up as the topic of interest i just want to add to your topic not only should they do devil may cry hd they should do devil may cry 4 and dmc and for resident evil not only 5 and 6 also
    they should do all dlc to them also to add they should do resident evil 4 resident evil code veronica resident evil opperation racoon city and all dlc they should also put resident evil umbrella and darkside chronicles on here also resident evil 0 to 3 also
    resident evil revelations
Thema:

Resident evil 4 HD

1. Resident evil 4 HD - Similar Threads - Resident evil

2. Resident Evil 6 theories

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 6 theories: I've always wondered, in Ada's campaign at the end cutscene, when she goes in Carla's lab and goes in the back room, where there's a cocoon thats hatching, who do you think was inside? From the...
  3. Can't find my resident evil 2 game DLC in game but shows that I purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my resident evil 2 game DLC in game but shows that I purchased it: As the subject states I bought the resident evil 2 dlc for LA noir outfit for chris and the original soundtrack but only the soundtrack can be found it shows the the outfits are installed when I...
  4. Are Capcom gonna reveal info about Resident Evil 8?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Capcom gonna reveal info about Resident Evil 8?: That would be exciting, I wonder where Capcom will take Resident Evil next 52aef476-6347-4a7c-9601-9bb7a2b319bf
  5. No puedo pre-ordenar Resident Evil 3 Remake [Mod translation-I can't pre-order Resident...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo pre-ordenar Resident Evil 3 Remake [Mod translation-I can't pre-order Resident...: Cuando trato de pre-ordenar el juego en la xbox store me salta un cuadro en el que indica que no se puede procesar el pago, al principio creí que se debía a que no tenia el fondo suficiente en la...
  6. North American version of Resident Evil Revelations 2 displays in Xbox One game list as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    North American version of Resident Evil Revelations 2 displays in Xbox One game list as...: Hi, I have the North American version of Resident Evil Revelations 2 installed on my North American Xbox One X, and for some reason, in my game library it lists and categorizes the game as "BHR2"...
  7. I’d love to see resident evil 2 And resident evil 3 remake available for the GamePass or...

in XboX Insiders
    I’d love to see resident evil 2 And resident evil 3 remake available for the GamePass or...: I’ve seen the trailer for the resident evil 2 and the Resident evil 3 remake games and they look so awesome and lots of fun to play I was wondering if theese 2 games could be included in the...
  8. Quiero resident evil 4 para gold[I want resident evil 4 for gold]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quiero resident evil 4 para gold[I want resident evil 4 for gold]: Resident evil 4 para gold [Translation - Resident evil 4 for gold] b739f4a1-6bb0-4001-b595-adc4a51ef02b
  9. Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 Crashing when Network Permissions is Actived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 Crashing when Network Permissions is Actived: Hi Guys, The Situation is that: When I had the Xbox One S I make Purshe of Resident Evil 6 and played the Resident Evil 5 in Online mode very well, but when I take my Xbox One X, the same games...
  10. What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment?: Oh yes, especially the first two games oh my! 796bfa77-e74b-4ef7-8ac3-31159dc524db