Resident Evil 4

Discus and support Resident Evil 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tem como legendar o resident evil 4 para português? [Translation-How to Caption Resident Evil 4 for Portuguese?] 4ee20d27-84f5-444a-92e5-2212b248f6c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProTankerAlfa, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Resident Evil 4

Tem como legendar o resident evil 4 para português?

[Translation-How to Caption Resident Evil 4 for Portuguese?]

:)

ProTankerAlfa, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

This is getting ridiculous with the amount of remastered games

Hello "cheesyhunter1" :)

I hope that Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, and Resident Evil Code Veronica are included in those because Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6 were shooting gallaries.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "cheesyhunter1" :)
  3. DylanXXVIII28✔ Win User

What's a game that left an impression on you?

Resident Evil 7, best resident evil since #4 ��
  4. Braitus Win User

New additions to Game Pass.

Resident Evil's are always entertaing id have to go with Resident evil 4 :)
  5. Kinectimal Win User

10 games you want to see on xbox live arcade.

1. Resident Evil 2

2. Resident Evil 3

3. Resident Evil: Survivor (What? I liked it..)

4. Conker's Bad Fur Day

5. Turok 2: Seeds Of Evil
  6. NathanGerardy Win User

Resident Evil 4 HD & Rainbow Six: Siege - "There Was A Problem With The Update"

Thema:

Resident Evil 4

1. Resident Evil 4 - Similar Threads - Resident Evil

2. What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment?: Oh yes, especially the first two games oh my! 796bfa77-e74b-4ef7-8ac3-31159dc524db
  3. Project Resistance related to Resident Evil 3 remake.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Resistance related to Resident Evil 3 remake.: so I read, the critics haven't been very generous with what i showed for now. it's a new spin off resident evil if I'm not mistaken. its a cooperative game...
  4. New Resident Evil Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Resident Evil Game?: I've never played resident evil. I don't know why. I know it's a great game but, idk bafb4655-7192-4008-a23d-dfc61ca9e4cf
  5. Resident Evil 2 Deluxe DLC costumes not in-game, despite showing they are installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 2 Deluxe DLC costumes not in-game, despite showing they are installed?: I purchased Resident Evil 2 Deluxe awhile ago, which has DLC (Noir , military costumes, etc) Everything worked fine until I updated my game yesterday. The costumes are not there in the menu during...
  6. Dúvida - Conquista do Resident Evil 5 em Coop - Xbox One [Translate] Doubt-Conquest of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dúvida - Conquista do Resident Evil 5 em Coop - Xbox One [Translate] Doubt-Conquest of...: Então, estou jogando em modo cooperativo com meu irmão, e quando a gente finaliza o capítulo eu ganho a conquista por ter finalizado o capítulo, e ele não ganha nenhuma conquista. Outra coisa é...
  7. Resident Evil 4 - containers not appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 4 - containers not appearing: Recently I ran into a game-ending glitch while replaying RE4 on an xbox one. When fighting U3, after I had pushed both buttons in the 2nd container, the red door to the 3rd container opened up but...
  8. Graphical glitches in Forza Horizon 4, Prey and Resident Evil 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphical glitches in Forza Horizon 4, Prey and Resident Evil 2: Using an Xbox One X. No funny problems on any other games, just these three. Light rays and water effects in Forza have a strange black shimmering over them, smoke particles in Resi 2 have the...
  9. Resident evil 2, help about the different modes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil 2, help about the different modes: Hi! Just finished Resident evil 2 remake with Leon for the first time. Have searched around but found different answers. Should i start Claire first play or second run now? What is realy the...
  10. Resident Evil 6 Won't Show Save Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 6 Won't Show Save Data: I was playing Resident Evil 6 on Xbox One and had completed all but Jake and Sherry on one of the difficulty levels. I go to play and it makes me do the prelude over again and shows that I haven't...