Resident Evil Village Autosave Deleted Save File

Discus and support Resident Evil Village Autosave Deleted Save File in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After completing the game on Xbox One, and unlocking bonus features like Mercenaries, figures, concept art ect, I tried to replay the game with all my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tristanne, May 10, 2021.

1. /u/Tristanne
    /u/Tristanne Guest

After completing the game on Xbox One, and unlocking bonus features like Mercenaries, figures, concept art ect, I tried to replay the game with all my carry over weapons, only to find that my save files from my first playthrough were deleted, and all my unlocked bonus features were no longer showing up. I believe this issue was due to my console having the latest OS as part of the Alpha insider program. I have 2 different Xbox One consoles. Only one was part of the Insider program the other was not. And only the Insider console seemed to have this issue with save files being deleted both locally on the console and in the cloud save. I have since removed both consoles from the Insider program, and advise anyone enrolled in the Insider Program to remove your console from it before playing Resident Evil Village, and especially before completing the game or you may find all your hard work completing the game wiped clean.

submitted by /u/Tristanne
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tristanne, May 10, 2021
  2. Allebas Win User

Resident Evil 6 Won't Show Save Data

Resident Evil 6 has a an autosave and these autosaves are saved when you reach a certain area that has a checkpoint. Sometimes if you leave the game to early or dont wait until it conpletely saves>>>when you load back in you have to do the chapter all over
    even if you recieved the achievements for. I know its sounds silly but this happens with Resident Evil 6 sometimes.
  3. CISphil Win User

glitch with save game

Try deleting the autosave file. It must have been corupted somehow. It should make a new autosave file next time it needs to.

This may have been caused by the console freezing during an autosave. Be sure to save manually, often and backup your saves to the cloud to be safe.
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Super Laggy?

I deleted any duplicate keys from my inventory. You dont need duplicate keys at all.

Also dont confuse saves with save "files" I have over 1,800 saves but only 5 save files. You can save as many times as you want but make sure you only keep around 5-10 save "files". Keep in mind it autosaves all the time so constantly delete those or
    if you want, disable the autosaves.
  5. HassanB Win User

Help!! HDD issues?

Hi,

It seems that this is an issue with a corrupt Resident Evil 5 save file. Please check your storage device for any corrupt files noted by a
    ( ! ) symbol. If you see an item like that in your storage device, you will need to delete it unfortunately, there's no way to recover corrupted data.

You can see if you have a corrupted file by going to your Dashboard > Settings > System > Storage > Hard Drive > Games and Apps > Resident Evil 5.
  6. Habenero Win User

Mass Effect 3 Black screen

sounds like you may have a corrupt save file or something, you may need to delete everything associated with the game. This can happen if you turn the xbox off when it is autosaving.

Try deleting the autosave first, then everything if that doesn't work.

Although this may not be be the problem and then you've lost your saves!
Thema:

1. Resident Evil Village Autosave Deleted Save File - Similar Threads - Resident Evil Village

2. Resident Evil 8 Heretic Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 8 Heretic Achievement: So about two weeks ago I was getting all the goats of warding to unlock this achievement but after getting them all, the achievement never popped up. However, the in game challenge is done. I've...
  3. Resident Evil 4 (backwards compatible) Keeping Game Time Running While In "Instant On" Mode

in XboX Insiders
    Resident Evil 4 (backwards compatible) Keeping Game Time Running While In "Instant On" Mode: I'm playing Resident Evil 4 via Xbox Series X backwards compatibility. Anytime I pause the game (my Series X is set for "instant on" mode) I notice my game's timer continues to run. For example,...
  4. Can you play Resident Evil Village on Xbox one if you bought it from the Xbox Store on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play Resident Evil Village on Xbox one if you bought it from the Xbox Store on the...: I just bought Resident Evil Village from the Xbox Store using my Xbox Series S. Well what I wanna know, Is if I can play it on my Xbox One. The reason I'm asking is because I let my friend borrow...
  5. Dead by Daylight Resident Evil DLC Not Showing Up

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead by Daylight Resident Evil DLC Not Showing Up: My Dead by Daylight keeps saying a patch is required and I don't see the resident evil dlc in the store either. Is it out yet for xbox gamepass? Usually the updates come out the same times as...
  6. Resident Evil Village does not open when using icon in quick resume group

in XboX Insiders
    Resident Evil Village does not open when using icon in quick resume group: I can only launch the game using the game tile in my games & apps or from one of my own groups. The tile that appears in the "Quick Resume" group when the game is suspended does not work. Can...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Resident Evil Village +250 points dont work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Resident Evil Village +250 points dont work: The resident evil village card that gives you +250 points for do an achievement does not activate, the same happened last month with "Nier" game card, and microsoft rewards support does not...
  8. Resident evil village pre-order bonus dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil village pre-order bonus dlc: Hello anyone that reads this I have an issue but not with the game itself. So I pre-ordered the game about a month and a half ago at gamestop and when I go to pick up my game I find out they had...
  9. Purchased resident evil village. Still have not gotten my 6,000 microsoft points.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased resident evil village. Still have not gotten my 6,000 microsoft points.: I made sure to activate the promotion before my purchase. I got the 250 points for an achievement instantly but still nothing for buying the game almost 24 hours later....
  10. Resident evil village

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil village: I pre-ordered resident evil village on my xbox from Microsoft web and I can't install it, i saw im sure its available for xbox one but error saying this game is not compatible with your device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resident evil village xbox save deleted