Resident evil village

Discus and support Resident evil village in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered resident evil village on my xbox from Microsoft web and I can't install it, i saw im sure its available for xbox one but error saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RE:Village, May 7, 2021.

1. RE:Village
    RE:Village Guest

Resident evil village

I pre-ordered resident evil village on my xbox from Microsoft web and I can't install it, i saw im sure its available for xbox one but error saying this game is not compatible with your device what should i do im so hyped for this game i can't play it please help
    Resident evil village [​IMG]

:)

RE:Village, May 7, 2021
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

This is getting ridiculous with the amount of remastered games

Hello "cheesyhunter1" :)

I hope that Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, and Resident Evil Code Veronica are included in those because Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6 were shooting gallaries.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "cheesyhunter1" :)
  3. Epic Louie Win User

resident evil

I've only played Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, and Resident Evil 6. The only one I liked was resident Evil 5.
  4. LeGaNd KiLlAa Win User

Resident Evil 1-4 Games For 360??

i agree mate but i rekon they should bring out:

resident evil zero

resident evil 1

resident evil 2

resident evil 3 nemesis

resident evil 4 (which is already out for like 1840 microsoft points)

resident evil outbreak #1

resident evil outbreak #2

resident evil outbreak #3

resident evil code veronica x (which is now out for like 1840 microsoft points)

resident evil survivor 2 (code veronica)

resident evil umbrella co-operation

judge dreed

s.w.a.t

crash bandicoot (is the number 1 that should be out!)

could go on forever mate they should revamp every 1 and upgrade all the old classics to the consoles we have today
  5. JODOVALO Win User

Resident Evil 0 HD Freezes

es con algún resident evil mas o solo con resident evil zero

[Translation - is with some resident evil more or just with resident evil zero]
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Leaks or rumours of RE 8.

I like a first person resident evil continuing. But it needs to go back to the old resident evil with more puzzles. Also something diffrent from an unstoppable enemy like the dad from resident evil 7, mr x from resident evil 2 and nemesis from resident
    evil 3. And maybe not trying to be like the resident evil movies, how resident evil 5 and 6 kind of did. Maybe no more vehicle levels too 😀.
Thema:

Resident evil village

1. Resident evil village - Similar Threads - Resident evil village

2. Resident Evil 8 Heretic Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 8 Heretic Achievement: So about two weeks ago I was getting all the goats of warding to unlock this achievement but after getting them all, the achievement never popped up. However, the in game challenge is done. I've...
  3. Resident Evil 4 (backwards compatible) Keeping Game Time Running While In "Instant On" Mode

in XboX Insiders
    Resident Evil 4 (backwards compatible) Keeping Game Time Running While In "Instant On" Mode: I'm playing Resident Evil 4 via Xbox Series X backwards compatibility. Anytime I pause the game (my Series X is set for "instant on" mode) I notice my game's timer continues to run. For example,...
  4. Can you play Resident Evil Village on Xbox one if you bought it from the Xbox Store on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play Resident Evil Village on Xbox one if you bought it from the Xbox Store on the...: I just bought Resident Evil Village from the Xbox Store using my Xbox Series S. Well what I wanna know, Is if I can play it on my Xbox One. The reason I'm asking is because I let my friend borrow...
  5. Dead by Daylight Resident Evil DLC Not Showing Up

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead by Daylight Resident Evil DLC Not Showing Up: My Dead by Daylight keeps saying a patch is required and I don't see the resident evil dlc in the store either. Is it out yet for xbox gamepass? Usually the updates come out the same times as...
  6. Resident Evil Village does not open when using icon in quick resume group

in XboX Insiders
    Resident Evil Village does not open when using icon in quick resume group: I can only launch the game using the game tile in my games & apps or from one of my own groups. The tile that appears in the "Quick Resume" group when the game is suspended does not work. Can...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Resident Evil Village +250 points dont work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Resident Evil Village +250 points dont work: The resident evil village card that gives you +250 points for do an achievement does not activate, the same happened last month with "Nier" game card, and microsoft rewards support does not...
  8. Resident Evil Village Autosave Deleted Save File

in XboX Insiders
    Resident Evil Village Autosave Deleted Save File: After completing the game on Xbox One, and unlocking bonus features like Mercenaries, figures, concept art ect, I tried to replay the game with all my carry over weapons, only to find that my save...
  9. Resident evil village pre-order bonus dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil village pre-order bonus dlc: Hello anyone that reads this I have an issue but not with the game itself. So I pre-ordered the game about a month and a half ago at gamestop and when I go to pick up my game I find out they had...
  10. Purchased resident evil village. Still have not gotten my 6,000 microsoft points.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased resident evil village. Still have not gotten my 6,000 microsoft points.: I made sure to activate the promotion before my purchase. I got the 250 points for an achievement instantly but still nothing for buying the game almost 24 hours later....