Resolution Mismatch

Discus and support Resolution Mismatch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got a used X1 and when I go to start it up, my tv just displays "resolution mismatch." I've tried 2 different HDMI cables, and I tried to do a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Justin15c, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Justin15c
    Justin15c Guest

Resolution Mismatch

Just got a used X1 and when I go to start it up, my tv just displays "resolution mismatch." I've tried 2 different HDMI cables, and I tried to do a hard boot hoping it would reset the video settings but no luck. Any ideas??

:)

Justin15c, Aug 24, 2014
  2. AKHILONEAL
    AKHILONEAL Guest
    Resolution mismatch

will pressing the power and eject buttons to reset display settings work on the xbox one too??

AKHILONEAL, Aug 24, 2014
  3. Resolution mismatch

I was trying to change my Xbox to a higher resolution and it set resolution mismatch so I backed out and change the other setting and I went back and said "resolution mismatch change devices resolution" and it won't let me back out

ThreeCabbage354, Aug 24, 2014
  4. AKHILONEAL Win User

Resolution mismatch

will pressing the power and eject buttons to reset display settings work on the xbox one too??
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Resolution mismatch

Hi, power the Xbox off, then press and hold the power button and eject button, keep both buttons held until you hear the second of two power on tones then let the buttons go. That will reset the display settings, you will then need to go into the display
    settings and make any required changes.
  6. SethDoiron Win User

Xbox 360 E Problem

The xbox 360 e display isnt showing up on the tv, the 360's power button is just constantly flashing, and nothing is showing up, its just saying resolution mismatch change device's resolution..

I have everything set-up, the hdmi cables are in, one in the xbox, other in the tv, the powerbrick is working.. but nothing is showing up, just the same message.
  7. AccyJr Win User

Version Mismatch

hi there same problem, here in new zealand from ebgames
  8. Demonfr33 Win User

Version Mismatch

Tried clearing case and the game loads again but as soon as you try to login your profile it want to run the update and if you cancel the update it won't let you login so you cannot save.
Thema:

Resolution Mismatch

1. Resolution Mismatch - Similar Threads - Resolution Mismatch

2. Xbox one S resolution is low as possible

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one S resolution is low as possible: I turned on my Xbox for the first time today and the resolution is now stuck at 640x480 and it will no longer accept 4k HDR 10. Last night it was working just fine but all I can do now is force it...
  3. Very upset with the dynamic resolution trend in games!

in XboX Insiders
    Very upset with the dynamic resolution trend in games!: I'm a veteran gamer for 25 years and the new trend of dynamic resolution in games has got in my nerves. I play game it looks amazing in 4k then in another instance the game looks bad because...
  4. 4K tv resolution on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K tv resolution on xbox one: I recently bought a 4K tv. And noticed that my games are pixelated? It’s not my tv as i stream 4K resolution perfectly with netflix. It’s also not just one game. Ive tried apex legends and...
  5. Flickering Display at All Resolutions XBOX ONE S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flickering Display at All Resolutions XBOX ONE S: I cannot get the video to display on my TV. The only resolution that works is in recovery mode at 640x480. When I use any other resolution the signal cuts in and out, and there is...
  6. Problem displaying in 1080p resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem displaying in 1080p resolution: I've played with my console ans this tv for the past 2 years without any problems, until last week. The screen of my console take half or 2/3 of my tv screen, instead taking all of it. I checked...
  7. Problème affichage en résolution 1080p [Translation - Problem displaying in 1080p resolution]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème affichage en résolution 1080p [Translation - Problem displaying in 1080p resolution]: Bonjour, Je joue depuis environ 2 ans avec la même Xbox One S et la même TV en 1080p (option par défaut de base) sans avoir de problèmes. Mais lorsque j'ai allumé ma console hier soir pour...
  8. Screen resolution size

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen resolution size: Recently I bought an ultrawide 2560 x 1080 21: 9 screen, in xbox one the option to change to that resolution does not appear, do you know if they will take that option in xbox one?...
  9. Games resolution problem on Xbox PC game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Games resolution problem on Xbox PC game pass: I recently bought the Xbox PC game pass, and tried some games, but i have a strange problem. I tried two games, Bards Tale IV and Outer Worlds, and both have a problem with their resolution, which...
  10. Resolution mismatch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolution mismatch: I was trying to change my Xbox to a higher resolution and it set resolution mismatch so I backed out and change the other setting and I went back and said "resolution mismatch change devices...