[Resolved] Missing gold sub

Discus and support [Resolved] Missing gold sub in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Phone xbox support and they will give you codes to cover the month of gold sub you had on yor accout. I did a callback so the call cost nothing plus I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Annie UK, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Annie UK
    Annie UK Guest

Phone xbox support and they will give you codes to cover the month of gold sub you had on yor accout.

I did a callback so the call cost nothing plus I got 22 extra days of gold, as hey rounded my months up.

Anyhow back to Titanfall.

:)

Annie UK, Mar 14, 2014
  2. CallanGWProX
    CallanGWProX Guest
    Missing mp points

have upgraded to a gold account and have also renewed to a 12 month sub.

No points. I have used the 3 months gold sub as well as the 12 month gold sub. I haven't received any points for upgrading, and renewing twice on two different occasions.

I have calculated that I am currently missing 330 mp points which I should earn for fulfilling those tasks.

Thanks,

Callan

CallanGWProX, Mar 14, 2014
  3. KING Darkly
    KING Darkly Guest
    Freezing after signing into xbox live account

Well that is somewhat of a relief, I guess. I really hope they can get this resolved quickly... I only have a few days left on my Gold Sub. =P

KING Darkly, Mar 14, 2014
  4. KING Darkly Win User

Freezing after signing into xbox live account

Well that is somewhat of a relief, I guess. I really hope they can get this resolved quickly... I only have a few days left on my Gold Sub. =P
  5. AndyB. Win User

why are they allowed to get away with it.

is there no chance of finding a non-hacked game on this anymore? I was thinking of trading in LA Noire tomorrow after I've completed the DLC towards a 3 month gold sub and COD 4... kind of miss the game you see!
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Games with Gold missing

^^ Did your Gold subscription lapse at any time? If you don't keep your Gold sub, you won't have access to those games.

To put it bluntly... you all haven't really missed out on anything. The games they've offered have been rather poor, in my opinion.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Game sales

Not deals with gold its big joking this gold thing and I don't have gold the Microsoft stuff have to put all the sales without the gold sales
    But Deals with Gold is one of the many benefits of having a gold subscription.

Non golds can get games when they go on sale every Tuesday but Gold subscribers get more offers.If you don't have gold then you miss out.They aren't going to take away one of the benefits of having a gold sub are they?
  8. KrisFarrell Win User

No window to confirm removal of Debit Card?

I cant tell you why its doing what you described, just scrolling to the top of the screen, but I can tell you this..

- You cant remove a card from an active gold sub.

- You cant remove a card if it has an outstanding balance attached to it.

If you card is associated to a gold sub the best thing you can do is call support, or contact chat support and tell them whats happening. Or, if Auto Renewal is off you can wait till the sub ends then remove it. Support will be able to go into better detail
    and resolve it quicker for you anyway.

Good luck!
Thema:

1. [Resolved] Missing gold sub - Similar Threads - Resolved Missing gold

2. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed): When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to...
  3. The problem was not resolved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem was not resolved.: Yesterday I published this thread on a double charge when buying a product. In a misunderstanding with an answer they ended the problem and closed the thread, but it was not so. [img] Today i...
  4. : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names: : DNS is not resolving Xbox server names Hi there, When you say restarted the console do you mean a power cycle? If no here's a LINK on how best to perform a power cycle. But there have been...
  5. DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!!

DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!!: DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names!!!!! If youre on a hotspot, don't even bother. Its your hotspot. Otherwise, your internet is having an issue, and that can usually be fixed by creating a dmz...
  6. : Não consigo resolver o problema de NAT Duplo/Estrito![Translation-I can't solve the...

: Não consigo resolver o problema de NAT Duplo/Estrito![Translation-I can't solve the...: : Não consigo resolver o problema de NAT Duplo/Estrito![Translation-I can't solve the double/strict NAT problem!] Hello Kin, Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to post on your...
  7. how to resolve error code 0x97e10bca

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to resolve error code 0x97e10bca: I'm getting error code 0x97e10bca and can't access many of my sites. How do I remedy this? 7cda48fb-ebd9-41f2-8e48-cda2889c6e3d
  8. convites Enviados não chegam aos amigos, alguém sabe resolver? [Mod Translated - Sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    convites Enviados não chegam aos amigos, alguém sabe resolver? [Mod Translated - Sent...: convites que envio para grupos ou jogos nao chegam pros meus amigos, entretanto o Xbox me notifica que o convite foi enviado, por favor alguem me ajude? [Mod Translated - Invitations that I send...
  9. Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved: I've been trying to download some Xbox 360 Digital games on my Xbox One. I've viewed the backwards compatibility list to see which titles are compatible, but a good chunk of my digital games are...
  10. Twitch Error Code 995f9a12 - Any *New* Methods to Resolve?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Error Code 995f9a12 - Any *New* Methods to Resolve?: Hi, all ~ I will try to explain this as briefly and simply as I can: I created a twitch account, based on my gamertag, and enjoyed watching my favorite streamers on my xbox one s. I changed my...