[Resolved] Missing gold sub

Discus and support [Resolved] Missing gold sub in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Phone xbox support and they will give you codes to cover the month of gold sub you had on yor accout. I did a callback so the call cost nothing plus I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Annie UK, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Annie UK
    Annie UK Guest

Phone xbox support and they will give you codes to cover the month of gold sub you had on yor accout.

I did a callback so the call cost nothing plus I got 22 extra days of gold, as hey rounded my months up.

Anyhow back to Titanfall.

:)

Annie UK, Mar 14, 2014
  2. CallanGWProX
    CallanGWProX Guest
    Missing mp points

have upgraded to a gold account and have also renewed to a 12 month sub.

No points. I have used the 3 months gold sub as well as the 12 month gold sub. I haven't received any points for upgrading, and renewing twice on two different occasions.

I have calculated that I am currently missing 330 mp points which I should earn for fulfilling those tasks.

Thanks,

Callan

CallanGWProX, Mar 14, 2014
  3. KING Darkly
    KING Darkly Guest
    Freezing after signing into xbox live account

Well that is somewhat of a relief, I guess. I really hope they can get this resolved quickly... I only have a few days left on my Gold Sub. =P

KING Darkly, Mar 14, 2014
  4. KING Darkly Win User

Freezing after signing into xbox live account

Well that is somewhat of a relief, I guess. I really hope they can get this resolved quickly... I only have a few days left on my Gold Sub. =P
  5. AndyB. Win User

why are they allowed to get away with it.

is there no chance of finding a non-hacked game on this anymore? I was thinking of trading in LA Noire tomorrow after I've completed the DLC towards a 3 month gold sub and COD 4... kind of miss the game you see!
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Games with Gold missing

^^ Did your Gold subscription lapse at any time? If you don't keep your Gold sub, you won't have access to those games.

To put it bluntly... you all haven't really missed out on anything. The games they've offered have been rather poor, in my opinion.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Game sales

Not deals with gold its big joking this gold thing and I don't have gold the Microsoft stuff have to put all the sales without the gold sales
    But Deals with Gold is one of the many benefits of having a gold subscription.

Non golds can get games when they go on sale every Tuesday but Gold subscribers get more offers.If you don't have gold then you miss out.They aren't going to take away one of the benefits of having a gold sub are they?
  8. KrisFarrell Win User

No window to confirm removal of Debit Card?

I cant tell you why its doing what you described, just scrolling to the top of the screen, but I can tell you this..

- You cant remove a card from an active gold sub.

- You cant remove a card if it has an outstanding balance attached to it.

If you card is associated to a gold sub the best thing you can do is call support, or contact chat support and tell them whats happening. Or, if Auto Renewal is off you can wait till the sub ends then remove it. Support will be able to go into better detail
    and resolve it quicker for you anyway.

Good luck!
Thema:

1. [Resolved] Missing gold sub - Similar Threads - Resolved Missing gold

2. Are there any news about resolving the ping latency in some countries?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any news about resolving the ping latency in some countries?: Hello! I live in Italy and I still have the ping latency problem and I can't play console streaming (but if I do a speedtest it's a good ping), are there any news about that? submitted by...
  3. Unable to download Jan 2020 free games for gold - NOW RESOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Jan 2020 free games for gold - NOW RESOLVED: Hi all, Is anyone else having issues downloading Batman Telltale series? It is showing on this months free games for gold. When I access game summary screen it is showing available at 100%...
  4. XBox One X somewhat frequent System Errors (E102; E101), not always resolving

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X somewhat frequent System Errors (E102; E101), not always resolving: We've had our XBox One X for about 1.5 years. It occasionally throws a System Error which in the past has been resolvable by Reset (usually keeping the accounts). Just recently there was an E102...
  5. Cómo resolver un problema con Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cómo resolver un problema con Xbox live: Tengo un problema al revisar el estado de Xbox live aparece una alerta de servicio de Xbox live y no puedo iniciar el juego de GTA V 9269d9cb-34e7-4224-9999-d0dfa58414f9
  6. FH4 Failed to resolve the server address

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 Failed to resolve the server address: I am having this problem with FH4, in the Xbox Beta app on windows, which is that I can't connect to any online servers for multiplayer lobbies or matches. I t says it is "Unable to join session."...
  7. How can I resolve this error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I resolve this error: Thats the message I got Thats the reason why I can't play online [img] 85763eb8-15ed-49f1-a64f-d1f0a58cc532
  8. Alguem Sabe Resolver o Problema do Compatibility Pack[Translation-Someone Knows How to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alguem Sabe Resolver o Problema do Compatibility Pack[Translation-Someone Knows How to...: No Xbox 360 esta ocorrendo um problema comigo no Bordlands 2 ,eu nao consigo aplicar nenhuma Dlc que eu comprei e baixei.Ao o jogo ,ALGUMA SUGESTÃO? [Translation-On Xbox 360 this occurs a problem...
  9. Problema na Live como resolver [Problem at Live how to solve]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema na Live como resolver [Problem at Live how to solve]: meu xbox one aparece q está conectado na internet mas não carrega e nem da pra joga como faço pra resolver isso. [Translation-my xbox one appears q is connected on the internet but does not...
  10. How to resolve disconnecting controller?

in XboX Insiders
    How to resolve disconnecting controller?: My Xbox One controller works fine for 10 minutes but suddenly disconnects. Then when I try to reconnect it the controller light stops flashing or lighting up once I stop holding the top button for...