(Resolved somehow) Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition wont download past 1.4%

Discus and support (Resolved somehow) Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition wont download past 1.4% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased this game on my Xbox One X and each time it tries to download it fails and gives me the error number 0x87E0000F. I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BAZO277, Jul 15, 2020.

1. BAZO277
    BAZO277 Guest

I recently purchased this game on my Xbox One X and each time it tries to download it fails and gives me the error number 0x87E0000F. I have been looking all over for solutions for this, tried all of them and have contacted two xbox experts about it as well
    and they were not able to figure it out either. I went to go read the reviews on it recently and to my surprise others have been having the exact same issue and even at the exact same spot. I haven't seen it brought up around here yet either so I thought I'd
    let anyone on here know. Is there any reason why this is happening to this game out of many?

EDIT: It works now all of a sudden after contacting Square Enix's support team. This thread can now be closed.

:)

BAZO277, Jul 15, 2020
  2. CRUZZifer Win User

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition?

3. TDK Skin Walker Win User

Backwards compatibility

Yeah, and the Sleeping Dogs definitive edition got all the DLC's not sure about Red Faction Guerilla.
  4. Goatsnatcher Win User

I'm not bothered what the trailer look's like aslong as the game play's nice and has visually improved.
  5. Burst Axe Win User

@Goth Thank you for so eloquently putting my exact feelings on 100% of these remakes/remasters. Even the ones I'm going to buy...
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

I would recommend this to people who haven't played it, but this is one remake I'll probably skip as it's way too soon for me to want to play through again.

I don't mind ones like the original Resident Evil because I haven't played that game in like a decade, but I didn't get Tomb Raider's definitive edition because there was nothing to miss about it yet.
Thema:

1. (Resolved somehow) Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition wont download past 1.4% - Similar Threads - Resolved somehow Sleeping

2. : X Resolver

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : X Resolver: : X Resolver Can Microsoft please take down X Resolver. They can take it down so easily, it's literally illegal. I've heard some people say "Pulling an ip isn't illegal, booting is", but generally...
  3. لا يحل dns اسماء خادم xbox[Translation-DNS does not resolve xbox server names]

in XBoX on Consoles
    لا يحل dns اسماء خادم xbox[Translation-DNS does not resolve xbox server names]: اريد كتابة dns معين لكن عندما اكتبه لا يتصل بالإنترنت و يقول لي لا يحل dns اسماء خادم xbox مع انه ال dns كان شغال معي لمدة عام ونصف تقريباً بدون مشاكل ارجو الرد وشكراً [Translation-I want to...
  4. Xbox 4K DVR Bug resolved or not?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 4K DVR Bug resolved or not?: This issue has plagued the Xbox from months now and I was wondering if it’s been fixed. Really liked the ability to record in 4K and it sucks that it’s been broken for so long now. submitted by...
  5. gamertag fui banido,como resolver esse banimento,desde agradeço....

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamertag fui banido,como resolver esse banimento,desde agradeço....: gamertag fui banido,como resolver esse banimento,desde agradeço.... afb3261a-66e9-4877-a065-06e7a43e58bf
  6. Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you: Cant play gears war 3 after recent system update. Asking I should insert disc which I have lost 0ea9615f-43d5-42b2-8784-465648d1eaa4
  7. COMO RESOLVER PROBLEMA COM ATUALIZAÇÃO xbox one[HOW TO SOLVE PROBLEM WITH UPDATE xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMO RESOLVER PROBLEMA COM ATUALIZAÇÃO xbox one[HOW TO SOLVE PROBLEM WITH UPDATE xbox one]: Ao atualizar meu xbox one diz o seguinte: HOUVE UM PROBLEMA COM A ATUALIZAÇÃO CÓDIGO DE ERRO: 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005. Pede pra tentar novamente. Tentei várias vezes e fica no mesmo...
  8. Can anyone help me resolve this complicated problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me resolve this complicated problem?: Hey everyone, so I have owned a non disc version of GTA V for a while and I have frequently deleted and reinstalled the game to free up soace accordingly. However, this time I reinstalled the game...
  9. [resolved] Wasteland 2 DE play anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [resolved] Wasteland 2 DE play anywhere: I started Wasteland 2 DE on my PC until I bought a Xbox one X (my PC is not well equiped for playing), but I can't "transfer" my saves from PC (wich are locals on my HDD) on cloud, On xbox the...
  10. Erro 8C150009, como resolver? [Erro 8C150009, como resolver?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro 8C150009, como resolver? [Erro 8C150009, como resolver?]: Comprei um cartão pré-pago de 12 meses de live gold e meu Xbox 360 apresenta o erro 8C150009 na hora de acessar a conta, alguém sabe como resolver? Vi inúmeras reclamações iguais e já testei tudo...