[resolved] Wasteland 2 DE play anywhere

Discus and support [resolved] Wasteland 2 DE play anywhere in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started Wasteland 2 DE on my PC until I bought a Xbox one X (my PC is not well equiped for playing), but I can't "transfer" my saves from PC (wich... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Antoine_UJF, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Antoine_UJF
    Antoine_UJF Guest

I started Wasteland 2 DE on my PC until I bought a Xbox one X (my PC is not well equiped for playing), but I can't "transfer" my saves from PC (wich are locals on my HDD) on cloud, On xbox the game don't see the saves. I have a game pass ultimate. Do
    you have any idea why ?

:)

Antoine_UJF, Jun 4, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi Antoine_UJF,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Glad if finally worked and thank you for providing the tested and working sequence as a reference for anyone else with the same issue.
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

The play anywhere is based on the cloud saves, so that no matter where you play a game, the states are always updated. Which is the issue preventing you from saving on the cloud the PC saves? Are you playing the MS PC version logged in with your account?
  5. Antoine_UJF Win User

Ok it's finally working ! This is the process :

1- Reinstall the game on PC for cloud access

2 - transfer your saves to the cloud

3- go on your last saves on your pc games and saves the game

4- boot your Xbox games and you can launch the last save you made on PC

In hope it will be usefull to someone., thanks to
    MRallamagoosa
  6. Antoine_UJF Win User

Actually I reinstall the game on PC and I had the possibility to transfer my local saves to the cloud !

But now, on my Xbox after the synchronization the "load" and "continue" on the menu games blink to a white color but are unavailable !

I think it's a bug, so I reinstall the game on the Xbox....

Geez ! I remember now why I played only on console these last years, all this wasted is annoying !

I come back to you if it's work after the reinstallation, I many thank you for all !
Thema:

1. [resolved] Wasteland 2 DE play anywhere - Similar Threads - resolved Wasteland play

2. : X Resolver

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : X Resolver: : X Resolver Can Microsoft please take down X Resolver. They can take it down so easily, it's literally illegal. I've heard some people say "Pulling an ip isn't illegal, booting is", but generally...
  3. لا يحل dns اسماء خادم xbox[Translation-DNS does not resolve xbox server names]

in XBoX on Consoles
    لا يحل dns اسماء خادم xbox[Translation-DNS does not resolve xbox server names]: اريد كتابة dns معين لكن عندما اكتبه لا يتصل بالإنترنت و يقول لي لا يحل dns اسماء خادم xbox مع انه ال dns كان شغال معي لمدة عام ونصف تقريباً بدون مشاكل ارجو الرد وشكراً [Translation-I want to...
  4. Xbox 4K DVR Bug resolved or not?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 4K DVR Bug resolved or not?: This issue has plagued the Xbox from months now and I was wondering if it’s been fixed. Really liked the ability to record in 4K and it sucks that it’s been broken for so long now. submitted by...
  5. gamertag fui banido,como resolver esse banimento,desde agradeço....

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamertag fui banido,como resolver esse banimento,desde agradeço....: gamertag fui banido,como resolver esse banimento,desde agradeço.... afb3261a-66e9-4877-a065-06e7a43e58bf
  6. (Resolved somehow) Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition wont download past 1.4%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Resolved somehow) Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition wont download past 1.4%: I recently purchased this game on my Xbox One X and each time it tries to download it fails and gives me the error number 0x87E0000F. I have been looking all over for solutions for this, tried all...
  7. Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you: Cant play gears war 3 after recent system update. Asking I should insert disc which I have lost 0ea9615f-43d5-42b2-8784-465648d1eaa4
  8. COMO RESOLVER PROBLEMA COM ATUALIZAÇÃO xbox one[HOW TO SOLVE PROBLEM WITH UPDATE xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMO RESOLVER PROBLEMA COM ATUALIZAÇÃO xbox one[HOW TO SOLVE PROBLEM WITH UPDATE xbox one]: Ao atualizar meu xbox one diz o seguinte: HOUVE UM PROBLEMA COM A ATUALIZAÇÃO CÓDIGO DE ERRO: 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005. Pede pra tentar novamente. Tentei várias vezes e fica no mesmo...
  9. Can anyone help me resolve this complicated problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me resolve this complicated problem?: Hey everyone, so I have owned a non disc version of GTA V for a while and I have frequently deleted and reinstalled the game to free up soace accordingly. However, this time I reinstalled the game...
  10. Erro 8C150009, como resolver? [Erro 8C150009, como resolver?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro 8C150009, como resolver? [Erro 8C150009, como resolver?]: Comprei um cartão pré-pago de 12 meses de live gold e meu Xbox 360 apresenta o erro 8C150009 na hora de acessar a conta, alguém sabe como resolver? Vi inúmeras reclamações iguais e já testei tudo...