Resource pack trouble.

Discus and support Resource pack trouble. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the resource pack a while back and the pack still hasn't been applied to my game, my ship storage is at 2500 and I'm in sequence 07 memory... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flannel Warrior, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Resource pack trouble.

I downloaded the resource pack a while back and the pack still hasn't been applied to my game, my ship storage is at 2500 and I'm in sequence 07 memory 2.

Does anyone know how to go about fixing this?

:)

Flannel Warrior, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Antediluvian Medieval Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

About Antediluvian Resource Pack
    This is the Inital Release of the resource pack Antediluvian, a medieval themed 16*16 resource pack.

This is a realistic 16×16 resource pack with soft details and a lot of custom models. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD: Antediluvian Medieval Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

Home Page:
    http://www.9minecraft.net/

This is the Inital Release of the resource pack Antediluvian, a medieval themed 16*16 resource pack.

This is a realistic 16×16 resource pack with soft details and a lot of custom models. Enjoy!

RowdyBasilisk86, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Antediluvian Medieval Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

DOWNLOAD: Antediluvian Medieval Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

Home Page:
    http://www.9minecraft.net/

RowdyBasilisk86, Feb 8, 2014
  4. THE SK1TZ
    THE SK1TZ Guest

Resource pack trouble.

The resource pack applies 500 of each resource. You have to make sure that you have no more than 2000 of each resource. Otherwise the pack will not be applied, because if just one of the resources is above 2000 in quantity, you will not have enough storage
    space to have it applied to your ship. Also there is an in game notification that informs you there isn't enough space if you are above 2000 in quantity for a single resource. try to sell or use up some of these resources and it should work. You may need to
    go to the main menu and reload for it to work after you clear up the space. Also, you can purchase and use the resource pack as many times as you like.

THE SK1TZ, Feb 22, 2014
  5. THE SK1TZ Win User

Resource pack trouble.

The resource pack applies 500 of each resource. You have to make sure that you have no more than 2000 of each resource. Otherwise the pack will not be applied, because if just one of the resources is above 2000 in quantity, you will not have enough storage
    space to have it applied to your ship. Also there is an in game notification that informs you there isn't enough space if you are above 2000 in quantity for a single resource. try to sell or use up some of these resources and it should work. You may need to
    go to the main menu and reload for it to work after you clear up the space. Also, you can purchase and use the resource pack as many times as you like.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock: Pocket Edition

If you're having trouble accepting invites or joining Realms, be sure that you are not using a modded game client, and are not using a resource pack that does not contain textures for the Realm buttons. If you are, switch to the standard Minecraft
    game client, click Options, click Resource Packs, then return to the default.
  7. The AuD Doc Win User

Do ration seals expire?

If you meant Resource packs, then you'd be correct. You can craft med packs with your resources you get from purchasing resource packs with your ration seals.
  8. Devgameing Win User

PROBLEMS WITH ALL OF MY RESOURCE PACK

Hi Nadeemtravis it sounds like the resource packs have not installed correctly try uninstalling them and then reinstall them and by any chance does the default resource pack still work.
  9. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Do ration seals expire?

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Many people do not know this. For those that dont understand. When you are at the workbench you will have the option to press Y to go to the marketplace. While you are in there you can use your Ration Seals to get
    FREE PACKS!!!! You do NOT need to use MS points for these. The Ration Seals let you get the packs for free. They cost 10 20 and 60 Ration Seal points. 60 is for the elite pack which is very very helpful for getting a ton of resources.

[/quote]10, 30 and 60. And for those who want the resources for upgrades over the random MK V weapon drops, the cheapest pack has 25% of the resources of the most expensive, and half the resource of the mid range pack. so if you are just after resources
    for upgrading then the cheapest pack is the best bet.
Thema:

Resource pack trouble.

1. Resource pack trouble. - Similar Threads - Resource pack trouble

2. PROBLEMS WITH ALL OF MY RESOURCE PACK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEMS WITH ALL OF MY RESOURCE PACK: Hello, I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH ALL OF MY RESOURCE PACKS, IT SAYS THAT "One of your resource failed to load" With every single resource pack I download. AFTER THE WORD LOADS I SEE NOTHING BUT...
  3. the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for some reason now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the texture and behavior/resource pack is malfunctioning for some reason now?: The Vampire King Resource Pack we purchased is not functioning properly now on our XBOX One, since the recent Minecraft update 1.14 (village/pillage)... When you go to create a Vampire King...
  4. resource pack locked or missign for Spring Mini-Games Festival

in XBoX Games and Apps
    resource pack locked or missign for Spring Mini-Games Festival: Running beta 1.11.07 Gui400 on Xbox One The resource pack for the Spring Mini-Games Festival mashup shows as locked in the list of resource packs, and clicking the plus sign to add it says...
  5. Is there a way to report issues with a Minecraft resource pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to report issues with a Minecraft resource pack?: hello, ever since the latest mincraft update i have been having weird graphics glitches when using the Odyssey sci fi resource pack on Xbox one. I have recorded clips showing the issue bur there...
  6. Add-On (resource pack) doesn't work in Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Add-On (resource pack) doesn't work in Minecraft Realms: I'm playing Minecraft PE on Windows10. I've done the following: 1 - Create a resource pack add-on (modified the creeper resource and texture using BlockBench ... zipped it up and renamed to...
  7. Resource pack failing to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resource pack failing to download: I go to download it, it goes through all of the processes and then says "failed to download". I have tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it but that doesn't seem to have worked....
  8. Minecraft (Widows10 version) resource pack problems Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Widows10 version) resource pack problems Nintendo switch: Dear Community, Since today i downloaded the just released minecraft better together version for the nintendo switch. And i know this is the xbox forum but Mojangs website directed me to the...
  9. Kawaii World Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kawaii World Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9: Kawaii World Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9 A cute and colorful texture pack!! DOWNLOAD: Kawaii World Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9 Home Page: http://www.9minecraft.net/...
  10. The Sappy Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Sappy Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9: The Sappy Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9 The Sappy Resource Pack Screenshots DOWNLOAD: The Sappy Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9 Home Page: http://www.9minecraft.net/ 2ea17aef-fee1-4441-b95e-e420d6a79125