Resource pack trouble.

Discus and support Resource pack trouble. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the resource pack a while back and the pack still hasn't been applied to my game, my ship storage is at 2500 and I'm in sequence 07 memory... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flannel Warrior, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Resource pack trouble.

I downloaded the resource pack a while back and the pack still hasn't been applied to my game, my ship storage is at 2500 and I'm in sequence 07 memory 2.

Does anyone know how to go about fixing this?

:)

Flannel Warrior, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Antediluvian Medieval Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

About Antediluvian Resource Pack
    This is the Inital Release of the resource pack Antediluvian, a medieval themed 16*16 resource pack.

This is a realistic 16×16 resource pack with soft details and a lot of custom models. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD: Antediluvian Medieval Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

Home Page:
    http://www.9minecraft.net/

This is the Inital Release of the resource pack Antediluvian, a medieval themed 16*16 resource pack.

This is a realistic 16×16 resource pack with soft details and a lot of custom models. Enjoy!

RowdyBasilisk86, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Antediluvian Medieval Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

DOWNLOAD: Antediluvian Medieval Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

Home Page:
    http://www.9minecraft.net/

RowdyBasilisk86, Feb 8, 2014
  4. THE SK1TZ
    THE SK1TZ Guest

Resource pack trouble.

The resource pack applies 500 of each resource. You have to make sure that you have no more than 2000 of each resource. Otherwise the pack will not be applied, because if just one of the resources is above 2000 in quantity, you will not have enough storage
    space to have it applied to your ship. Also there is an in game notification that informs you there isn't enough space if you are above 2000 in quantity for a single resource. try to sell or use up some of these resources and it should work. You may need to
    go to the main menu and reload for it to work after you clear up the space. Also, you can purchase and use the resource pack as many times as you like.

THE SK1TZ, Feb 22, 2014
  5. THE SK1TZ Win User

Resource pack trouble.

The resource pack applies 500 of each resource. You have to make sure that you have no more than 2000 of each resource. Otherwise the pack will not be applied, because if just one of the resources is above 2000 in quantity, you will not have enough storage
    space to have it applied to your ship. Also there is an in game notification that informs you there isn't enough space if you are above 2000 in quantity for a single resource. try to sell or use up some of these resources and it should work. You may need to
    go to the main menu and reload for it to work after you clear up the space. Also, you can purchase and use the resource pack as many times as you like.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock: Pocket Edition

If you're having trouble accepting invites or joining Realms, be sure that you are not using a modded game client, and are not using a resource pack that does not contain textures for the Realm buttons. If you are, switch to the standard Minecraft
    game client, click Options, click Resource Packs, then return to the default.
  7. The AuD Doc Win User

Do ration seals expire?

If you meant Resource packs, then you'd be correct. You can craft med packs with your resources you get from purchasing resource packs with your ration seals.
  8. IamJustinAaron Win User

skin is not working

Hello Restart your Minecraft client and the issue should be fixed. If not, try another version of
    Minecraft.

• When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack, it does not automatically download the pack and /resource does not work for you.
    • When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack and it says "Attempting to send you the resource pack", but you never end up downloading the resource pack.
    • If you know how to get to your folder already, skip to step 4. If not, start by going to "Options" in your Minecraft home screen.
    • Then go to your "Resource Packs...".
    • Then go to "Open resource pack folder".
    • Now click on the ".minecraft" in the address bar of your Folder Explorer.
    • You should now see a list of folders, find the one called "server-resource-packs" and go into it.
    • If you can't find this folder, then right click in an empty area of your Folder Explorer and click "New", then "Folder". Name your new folder "server-resource-packs". This should fix your issue, you can stop here.
    • And once in the folder, delete everything in the folder.
  9. Devgameing Win User

PROBLEMS WITH ALL OF MY RESOURCE PACK

Hi Nadeemtravis it sounds like the resource packs have not installed correctly try uninstalling them and then reinstall them and by any chance does the default resource pack still work.
Thema:

Resource pack trouble.

1. Resource pack trouble. - Similar Threads - Resource pack trouble

2. Minecraft Resource pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Resource pack: I recently started building a giant town using minecrafts Normal resources pack. I later bought a furniture world from the store. Is there any way to use the furniture pack on my town world....
  3. Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...: It’s been a while since i last logged on to play minecraft and I’m aware there have been some updates. However i logged back into my account and all my purchase were gone and weren’t...
  4. I figured out HOW TO use RTX Resource Packs for survival worlds

in XboX Insiders
    I figured out HOW TO use RTX Resource Packs for survival worlds: METHOD 1: Look up the article: Minecraft with RTX PBR Texturing Guide on the NVIDIA website and find the links to four available RTX Resource Packs. HD Decorative Resource Pack by NVIDIA HD...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Can't Get Resource Pack

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 RTX Can't Get Resource Pack: Hello, When I click on the resource download from the NVIDIA website, it opens the game and eventually crashes/closes after a minute or so. Has anyone else experienced this? submitted by...
  6. All my Minecraft Worlds, Skin Packs and Resource Packs have deleted. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my Minecraft Worlds, Skin Packs and Resource Packs have deleted. What do I do?: PLEASE READ (I know I wrote a lot): I loaded into Minecraft the other day and noticed that my menu buttons were bigger in size. I thought nothing of it, as I had just updated, and i thought it...
  7. [Minecraft RTX] Activating ray-traceable resource pack

in XboX Insiders
    [Minecraft RTX] Activating ray-traceable resource pack: I created a world to try to get some of the eye-popping effects of the sample. I saw a message that to enable ray tracing you need to be using a ray traceable texture pack. The default "minecraft...
  8. Minecraft Resource Packs

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Resource Packs: So you probably have heard of mcpedl. Its where you can download resource and behaviour packs. Recently I switched out of the beta and every single one just disappeared. I had a lot of them so I...
  9. Minecraft RTX Beta: Ray Tracing-compatable resource pack? Where to download it?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta: Ray Tracing-compatable resource pack? Where to download it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/WhisperFire26 [link] [comments]
  10. Bedrock Minecraft Masters Collection resource packs are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bedrock Minecraft Masters Collection resource packs are missing: I have redeemed the appropriate codes from the cards provided in the case of the purchased game. They were successfully redeemed. My microsoft account purchase history reflects this and the codes...