RESPOND WITHIN A FEW HOURS

Discus and support RESPOND WITHIN A FEW HOURS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WHY WONT IT LET ME INSTALL A DISC GAME N DONT TRY N BE ALL LIKE "UR DISC ISNT CLEAN BECAUSE ITS PRISTINE INFACT IT CAN CURE CANCER ITS THAT CLEAN OK ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by im so fricking angry, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:13 PM.

1. RESPOND WITHIN A FEW HOURS

WHY WONT IT LET ME INSTALL A DISC GAME N DONT TRY N BE ALL LIKE "UR DISC ISNT CLEAN BECAUSE ITS PRISTINE INFACT IT CAN CURE CANCER ITS THAT CLEAN OK ? GOOD . ALL IT KEEPS DOING IS SAYING INSTALLATION STOPPED IM GOING DOWN THE LOCAL FOR A FEW PINTS WHEN
    I COME BACK I EXPECT A RESPONSE

:)

im so fricking angry, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:13 PM
  2. im so fricking angry Win User

-UPDATE FROM THE LOCAL

CHEERS FOR THE RESPONSE BUT I FEEL INSULTED BECAUSE I KNOW MY INTERNET IS FINE FOR INSTALLING THINGS ITS SUNNY, CLEAR SKY COULDNT GET BETTER REALLY AND I ALSO WAS NOT TRYING TO PLAY ANY GAMES WHILE INSTALLING IT

P.S KICKED A PIGEON ON MY WAY DOWN INTO A BABY PRAM WIFES FUMING WITH ME , SAID I ARENT GETTING SEX FOR A WEEK ITS OKAY THO BECAUSE SHE DOESNT KNOW IM BANGING THE BIRD NEXT DOOR
  3. im so fricking angry Win User

GOT THE MISSUS TO DO AS YOU SAID SHE SAID ITS INSTALLING AND WORKING FINE CHEERS FOR HELPING ME OUT MATE ILL HAVE A FEW PINTS FOR YOU WITH A SAUSAGE ROLL FROM GREGGS
  4. I Chops McGee I Win User

I had a similar issue and found it was because I had my Xbox stood up, vertically. For some reason this stopped the disc from reading.

Hope that might help....
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Just a thought but instead of using caps on everything (which in "internet speak" means your shouting) perhaps in the future take a deep breath and don't type your message in a calm and coherent fashion.

Also giving us a little extra information like you had already checked your internet connection or that the console is horizontal means you wont get responses telling you to try it.

Just saying.
  6. im so fricking angry Win User

[Mod Removed - Profanity] FUMING MATE GREGGS IS CLOSED AND ITS STARTED TO [Mod Removed - Profanity] IT DOWN #DAYRUINED
Thema:

1. RESPOND WITHIN A FEW HOURS - Similar Threads - RESPOND WITHIN FEW

2. Xbox one Home/ Xbox entirely not responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Home/ Xbox entirely not responding: So when I turn my xbox one on it does the usual green start up screen but after that it goes to a grey screen. When I hit the home button on my controller it doesn't immediately pull up the dash...
  3. On start up stuck on black screen. I can hit the home button but nothing responds

in XBoX Accessibility
    On start up stuck on black screen. I can hit the home button but nothing responds: When I startup the Xbox one s, it shows the Xbox logo like normal, but when the system finishes starting up, where I should see my home screen I just see black. The only button I can press is the...
  4. Xbox will turn on but not respond only thing that will is the community tab with the center...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox will turn on but not respond only thing that will is the community tab with the center...: Please help me my xbox said it needed some update and then wont respond 803254c8-44ad-4df9-941e-83f0079bf458
  5. Smartglass issues? (please respond soon)

in XBoX on Windows
    Smartglass issues? (please respond soon): Xbox 1 Smartglass wont sign me in, Internet is fine (Before you say check your internet) Any help? cd587cb5-faa7-4143-9718-5b5307543097
  6. Interface slow to respond

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interface slow to respond: In the my games and apps tab on my Xbox one when scrolling through the page it is really slow to respond, is there any way to speed up thr issue? 25390c92-cbb9-4b41-bf36-4ae8c682fa10
  7. Microsoft not responding ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft not responding ?: So three days ago my sister accidently used my account to buy a game she meant for her, we contacted Microsft as soon as she realized and requested a refund. We we're instantly emailed saying an...
  8. Ongoing issue in the Xbox store- buttons respond visually/audibly to rollover/click, but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ongoing issue in the Xbox store- buttons respond visually/audibly to rollover/click, but...: I've been having an issue with the UI in the Xbox One store for quite some time (I've tried restarting, power cycling, etc). If I go into the store, my controller performs normally- I can navigate...
  9. Refund Request team not responding to the customer or other internal Microsoft departments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request team not responding to the customer or other internal Microsoft departments: Hello, The Microsoft Refunds website shows that 14 days is the return period for the accidental purchase of a digital Xbox game. I requested a refund within 13 days. My refund request was denied...
  10. Slutar svara [Translation-Stops Responding]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slutar svara [Translation-Stops Responding]: Beskrivning A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Felaktig programsökväg: C:\Program...