RESPOND WITHIN A FEW HOURS

Discus and support RESPOND WITHIN A FEW HOURS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WHY WONT IT LET ME INSTALL A DISC GAME N DONT TRY N BE ALL LIKE "UR DISC ISNT CLEAN BECAUSE ITS PRISTINE INFACT IT CAN CURE CANCER ITS THAT CLEAN OK ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by im so fricking angry, Feb 12, 2019.

1. RESPOND WITHIN A FEW HOURS

WHY WONT IT LET ME INSTALL A DISC GAME N DONT TRY N BE ALL LIKE "UR DISC ISNT CLEAN BECAUSE ITS PRISTINE INFACT IT CAN CURE CANCER ITS THAT CLEAN OK ? GOOD . ALL IT KEEPS DOING IS SAYING INSTALLATION STOPPED IM GOING DOWN THE LOCAL FOR A FEW PINTS WHEN
    I COME BACK I EXPECT A RESPONSE

:)

im so fricking angry, Feb 12, 2019
  2. im so fricking angry Win User

-UPDATE FROM THE LOCAL

CHEERS FOR THE RESPONSE BUT I FEEL INSULTED BECAUSE I KNOW MY INTERNET IS FINE FOR INSTALLING THINGS ITS SUNNY, CLEAR SKY COULDNT GET BETTER REALLY AND I ALSO WAS NOT TRYING TO PLAY ANY GAMES WHILE INSTALLING IT

P.S KICKED A PIGEON ON MY WAY DOWN INTO A BABY PRAM WIFES FUMING WITH ME , SAID I ARENT GETTING SEX FOR A WEEK ITS OKAY THO BECAUSE SHE DOESNT KNOW IM BANGING THE BIRD NEXT DOOR
  3. im so fricking angry Win User

GOT THE MISSUS TO DO AS YOU SAID SHE SAID ITS INSTALLING AND WORKING FINE CHEERS FOR HELPING ME OUT MATE ILL HAVE A FEW PINTS FOR YOU WITH A SAUSAGE ROLL FROM GREGGS
  4. I Chops McGee I Win User

I had a similar issue and found it was because I had my Xbox stood up, vertically. For some reason this stopped the disc from reading.

Hope that might help....
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Just a thought but instead of using caps on everything (which in "internet speak" means your shouting) perhaps in the future take a deep breath and don't type your message in a calm and coherent fashion.

Also giving us a little extra information like you had already checked your internet connection or that the console is horizontal means you wont get responses telling you to try it.

Just saying.
  6. im so fricking angry Win User

[Mod Removed - Profanity] FUMING MATE GREGGS IS CLOSED AND ITS STARTED TO [Mod Removed - Profanity] IT DOWN #DAYRUINED
Thema:

1. RESPOND WITHIN A FEW HOURS - Similar Threads - RESPOND WITHIN FEW

2. game bar not responding right away at times

in XBoX on Windows
    game bar not responding right away at times: im trying to record with my game bar using my PC & xbox 360 wired controller im seeing at times when i bush the big X on the controller sometmes it pops up so i can use it but alot of times...
  3. Controller not respond and automaticly scroll back issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not respond and automaticly scroll back issue: Hello. On my xbox one x it have happened 3 times now that i can play just fine, but when i push xbox buttom on the controller to close the game or access the menu, when i push LB or RB to scroll...
  4. When you resume a game once the game is turned off it freezes and does not respond.

in XboX Insiders
    When you resume a game once the game is turned off it freezes and does not respond.: In instant mode sometimes and in some games it mostly happens with the Metro Exodus. The error is reported from the console. Thank you. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Sign-In doesn´t respond [solved]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Sign-In doesn´t respond [solved]: After I start the game (Astroneer), it prompts me to sign in, but the Window doesn´t respond to clicks or anything. All I can do at this point is force quit the game. Has anyone had this problem...
  6. Dashboard not responding to controller inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard not responding to controller inputs: Again, a full shut-down / restart fixes it. But it's a new issue for me, and I'm seeing a lot more issues of late. Mostly minor but they're adding up. Turned Xbox on using controller, the profile...
  7. Help I can't create posts and respond to other people's posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I can't create posts and respond to other people's posts: I made this account and for some reason I can't create posts for any games so I tried responding to other peoples posts no response then I tried responding to my old accounts posts didn't show...
  8. Controller wont respond

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont respond: My xbox one controller appears to freeze up. The light stays on but nothing happens. If I reset the xbox it will work again for anywhere to all day or 5 minutes. What causes this and how do I fix...
  9. Xbox One Controller Stops Responding.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Stops Responding.: Okay, so I have a new Xbox One Wireless Controller. Every time I get on my Xbox One now, it will be paired and fine. Then I get to playing a game. A few minutes in, my controller stops working....
  10. Xbox one controller not responding while connected and on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller not responding while connected and on: So this is a bit of a weird issue that I have been experiencing for a couple days now, the two xbox one controllers I have are in good condition and for a long while had no problems well now they...