Restarted Gears5 on Steam and all my saves and my upgrades are gone

Discus and support Restarted Gears5 on Steam and all my saves and my upgrades are gone in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need to restart the game now all over and I was in chapter5!!!!! Any quick fixes?! I have all the awesome upgrades for Jack...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TeslaTheFox, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:32 AM.

1. TeslaTheFox
    TeslaTheFox Guest

I need to restart the game now all over and I was in chapter5!!!!! Any quick fixes?! I have all the awesome upgrades for Jack...

:)

2. JTL1E Win User

With it being on steam you might find better luck looking on the https://steamcommunity.com/ website, it helps to look on there for Steam related support, sorry this happened but
    xbox wont be able to help much since its not on xbox.
  3. Pandasaur cx Win User

All of my saves are gone.

Hello JoJo,

A license transfer, transfers the license's for all of the content that your have purchased. It does not delete all of your saves.

To transfer all of your saves to your new console, you'll need a transfer cable.
  4. DE JOJO17 Win User

Grr, I kinda figured. Just needed someone else to tell me it I guess. I don't know how they got deleted. :( Time to start everything over again...
  5. Pandasaur cx Win User

Well, sorry to tell you this, there is no way to recover deleted saves. My suggestion is to have a backup storage device, such as a USB or you could use Cloud Storage.
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Was all of the content on your device deleted or just the saves?
Thema:

1. Restarted Gears5 on Steam and all my saves and my upgrades are gone - Similar Threads - Restarted Gears5 Steam

2. RESTART TO DEFAULT

in XBoX on Consoles
    RESTART TO DEFAULT: Hi everyone. Im going through restarting xbox one to defalut by flash drive. I follow instruciont on technicall support, hold bind and eject key. The restart goes up to 5% and then the console...
  3. Had to restart my Xbox, now it is not letting me log in. Help?

in XboX Insiders
    Had to restart my Xbox, now it is not letting me log in. Help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Smoinkle [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t pull Xbox keyboard to message people out nor can restart my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t pull Xbox keyboard to message people out nor can restart my console: When i go to add me people or message people the keyboard does not pop up and i cant hold the xbox home button down to restart and have to mannualy shut my xbox off and cant restart at all please...
  5. (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC

in XBoX on Windows
    (Xbox app) Can't reinstall Metro Exodus after pausing download and restarting PC: Due to a Denuvo error i had to uninstall metro exodus so i started re-downloading it via the XBOX app but had to restart my PC for an unrelated matter. I paused the download then restarted my PC...
  6. Online game keeps crashing, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online game keeps crashing, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game": Destiny 2 is constantly crashing for me, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game". I restarted my xbox, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and I moved the game to my external...
  7. XBOX One has to restart for audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One has to restart for audio: Hi guys! Quick question, because it has been completely befuddling me. And I have search the forums, and have not found any answer. Every time i turn on my Xbox One for the first time, there’s...
  8. PC Game pass restarting download from 0

in XboX Insiders
    PC Game pass restarting download from 0: I have a poor internet connection due to my current living situation. As a result my speeds aren't great, but are still pretty good. This isn't an issue with any of my other game download sources,...
  9. Turned off console while wireless was restarting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turned off console while wireless was restarting: Turned off my Xbox one while wireless was restarting, now it won't turn back on and no controllers can connect. Plz help. 3e9c5ecb-ad95-4b88-a3f4-63ce4cf64e61
  10. Xbox one shuts down when updating and won’t restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one shuts down when updating and won’t restart: So whenever my Xbox one does a system update it wont restart. All I get when I press the power button is half of the startup sound then nothing. I can get it to start by unplugging everything,...