Restarted Gears5 on Steam and all my saves and my upgrades are gone

Discus and support Restarted Gears5 on Steam and all my saves and my upgrades are gone in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need to restart the game now all over and I was in chapter5!!!!! Any quick fixes?! I have all the awesome upgrades for Jack...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TeslaTheFox, Sep 12, 2019.

1. TeslaTheFox
    TeslaTheFox Guest

I need to restart the game now all over and I was in chapter5!!!!! Any quick fixes?! I have all the awesome upgrades for Jack...

:)

TeslaTheFox, Sep 12, 2019
  2. JTL1E Win User

With it being on steam you might find better luck looking on the https://steamcommunity.com/ website, it helps to look on there for Steam related support, sorry this happened but
    xbox wont be able to help much since its not on xbox.
  3. Pandasaur cx Win User

All of my saves are gone.

Hello JoJo,

A license transfer, transfers the license's for all of the content that your have purchased. It does not delete all of your saves.

To transfer all of your saves to your new console, you'll need a transfer cable.
  4. DE JOJO17 Win User

Grr, I kinda figured. Just needed someone else to tell me it I guess. I don't know how they got deleted. :( Time to start everything over again...
  5. Pandasaur cx Win User

Well, sorry to tell you this, there is no way to recover deleted saves. My suggestion is to have a backup storage device, such as a USB or you could use Cloud Storage.
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Was all of the content on your device deleted or just the saves?
Thema:

1. Restarted Gears5 on Steam and all my saves and my upgrades are gone - Similar Threads - Restarted Gears5 Steam

2. Rocket league causing Xbox to shutdown with the thermal protection warning upon restart...

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket league causing Xbox to shutdown with the thermal protection warning upon restart...: Rocket league specifically is shutting down my xbox with the thermal protection warning upon restarts im unsure if this is known to be build related or if this is happening to non insider members...
  3. Restarted my Xbox One to find out that the game that I downloaded said I had to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restarted my Xbox One to find out that the game that I downloaded said I had to pay again: I redeemed a code for The Outer Worlds, however, I couldn’t start downloading it. I then followed one of your other questions and restarted my Xbox One. After I restarted it, I found out that my...
  4. XBOXONE S doesn’t restart after having added an external HD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOXONE S doesn’t restart after having added an external HD: Hi all, I’m experiencing a problem with the restart of my console Xbox One S after having added a Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB USB 3.0. First, it was not possible to format it by connecting it to...
  5. Can't sign in (error code 0x80a30204), restarting doesn't help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in (error code 0x80a30204), restarting doesn't help.: This problem just started today. My Xbox One starts up just fine, I can't sign in. When I open up the sign in thing on the dashboard, it lets me put in my passcode just fine, but then the...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Restart Loop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Restart Loop?: Sometimes after playing a few other games and I go to load up Modern Warfare it will load for a bit then do a restart loop. It doesn't occur after saying Update requires restart either. I will...
  7. On the current Alpha Skip Ahead Build. I've never seen this happen before. Restarted my...

in XboX Insiders
    On the current Alpha Skip Ahead Build. I've never seen this happen before. Restarted my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zaltizar [link] [comments]
  8. What can Xbox Fans do to make Microsoft/Xbox restart support for Kinect 2.0 usage in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can Xbox Fans do to make Microsoft/Xbox restart support for Kinect 2.0 usage in games...: What will it take for Microsoft's Xbox arm to fully support Kinect 2.0 on Xbox Series X? Would a Kickstarter Campaign, Digital Petition, or the Xbox Insider Feedback get this question answered?...
  9. Game download restarting and acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Game download restarting and acting weird: Hello. I will start by saying that my internet connection is very slow. I am trying to install ark survival Evolved on my new pc. The download got to around 80% and then my computer crashed....
  10. Sea of Thieves Restarting PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Restarting PC: Sea of Thieves Restarting PC Hi, Ive encountered a problem that only persists whilst playing SoT. After 20 minutes or so it will restart my pc giving no errors etc, When trying to the open the...