Restore Minecraft acc

Discus and support Restore Minecraft acc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ich have 2 Acc from Minecraft Version "Mojang". But after change from Mojang to Microsoft , i have lost 1 of 2 Accounts. What can i do to Restore my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DieLayra, Apr 13, 2022.

1. DieLayra
    DieLayra Guest

Restore Minecraft acc

Ich have 2 Acc from Minecraft Version "Mojang". But after change from Mojang to Microsoft , i have lost 1 of 2 Accounts. What can i do to Restore my Second Account?

:)

DieLayra, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Restore Minecraft acc

You're welcome and thank you for clarifying. I apologize but through Microsoft that will not be possible. You may need to reach out to Mojang in regards to the specific concern that you have.
  3. DieLayra Win User

Restore Minecraft acc

Thanks for your Answer. But my Problem isn´t with Microsoft Account. I have 2 Game(Mojang) Accounts on one MicrosoftAccount. I would like change this in 2 MicrosoftAcc. to. Not 2 in 1... i need 1 in 1.

Sry my Englich is bad :)
  4. Francia J. Win User

Restore Minecraft acc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, by lost account, do you mean you no longer have access to the account? If yes, and this is a Microsoft account I can guide you in recovering the account.

To recover the account, you can visit this link: https://account.live.com/acsr

You can also check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. AngryOrang1 Win User

Как играть на серверах Майнкрафт на Nintendo Switch[Translation-How to play Minecraft servers on Nintendo Switch]

Hi Brad. Thanks for quick response.

I really have not idea what to do next.

should I link nintendo acc in my profile at microsoft?

could you send the link pls?

At moment. On console nintendo I’m logging with Nintendo acc. In Minecraft I’m logging with Microsoft acc and Minecraft acc.

Where else I should link these accounts?

Thank you!
  6. AdjustedKarma63 Win User

xbox live acc restore

But, i have problem with leave message in support-chat. Because surname and name fields is unactivem, but they are is required
Thema:

Restore Minecraft acc

1. Restore Minecraft acc - Similar Threads - Restore Minecraft acc

2. restoring a minecraft world

in XBoX on Consoles
    restoring a minecraft world: i was editing a minecraft world and it closed and my world got deleted, is there a way to restore the world? 9d946b72-03b5-47cc-aacb-50c1148ae8ee
  3. Nether not restored properly - Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nether not restored properly - Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock Edition): When I try to open my world, it failed to load I tried downloading the world and resetting Minecraft hoping that it will fix the issue. However, it didn't solve the problem. I tried creating a new...
  4. Mails to restore my minecraft password.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mails to restore my minecraft password.: I ve been triyng to comunicate to minecraft support, and no one has responded, i m pretty angry with this situation so i decided to ask microsoft support I do not recieve the emails to restore my...
  5. Can I restore my purchases on minecraft pocket edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I restore my purchases on minecraft pocket edition?: I played minecraft on the app for a long time and spent a lot of money on it, I later deleted the app and now I have it again, I would like to be able to have my world templates that I bought from...
  6. Xbox One Minecraft issue restoring old worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft issue restoring old worlds: Tonight i had an error number showing when trying to access Minecraft on my Xbox One console. I googled to see what my options were and after trying a few things, ended up uninstalling the game...
  7. After restoring my xbox 1 my code for minecraft is not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After restoring my xbox 1 my code for minecraft is not working.: After restoring my Xbox 1 my minecraft code is not working.It keeps saying code already used.I do not remember my screen name that I used in the beginning when I first started as I was having...
  8. How can I restore a deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition world??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I restore a deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition world??: Hello, I recently deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because I was having a separate issue. I was oblivious to the fact that it would delete all of the worlds within the game itself. I have...
  9. XboxOne Minecraft World disappeared (finally restored)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxOne Minecraft World disappeared (finally restored): About 12 hours ago I left Spotify running while loading up Minecraft. I've had numerous issues with the XboxOne overheating (only while running Minecraft) so it was a silly thing to do, but I...
  10. Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10?: Ive had pocket edition for a while, i had spent a bit of money on it. Recently my friend got me minecraft W10 edition and i wasnt able to restore my purchases. So i want to know if i can restore...