Restoring xbox360 slim to factory default

Discus and support Restoring xbox360 slim to factory default in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It says the required part is missing how do I fix this? a6f0cc83-51ec-4513-b3e0-338248047ead Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Exodus60, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Exodus60
    Exodus60 Guest

It says the required part is missing how do I fix this?

:)

Exodus60, Aug 3, 2014
  2. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    Restoring Factory Defaults

NetComm NV6

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1

Username – admin

Password – admin

Through Firmware

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar and press enter.
    3. Enter “admin” for both the username and password in the resulting pop up.
    4. Select Management from the menu across the top.
    5. Select Reset Router from the menu on the left.
    6. Check the Reset to factory defaults setting box.
    7. Click the Reboot button.
    8. The device will restart with all factory settings restored.

Through Hardware

Locate the reset button on the back of the gateway.

Using a pen or toothpick press and hold this button for aprox. 5 seconds.

Release the button and the device will restart with all factory settings restored.

XBR Poseidon, Aug 3, 2014
  3. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Fritz!Box 3390

Login Information:

Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page

Username – there is no username or password unless one is set by the user.

Password –

Through Firmware

*This device is unique in that it resets via a command entered by handset.

1. Pick up the handset.
    2. Dial # 991 * 15901590*
    3. The device will now restart with factory settings.

XBR Poseidon, Aug 3, 2014
  4. Restoring xbox360 slim to factory default

To restore xbox default settings

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage or Memory.

Select the storage device that you want to rename, and then press Y on your controller.

Select Format. You will see the following message:

This will delete all content on this device. Do you wish to continue?

Select Yes to format the storage device.

If you are asked to enter your console serial number, do so, and then select Done. This step helps to guard against accidental formatting.

The console serial number is located on the back of the console and behind the oval door on the front of the console.

DangerousBard, Aug 5, 2014
  5. DangerousBard Win User

To restore xbox default settings

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage or Memory.

Select the storage device that you want to rename, and then press Y on your controller.

Select Format. You will see the following message:

This will delete all content on this device. Do you wish to continue?

Select Yes to format the storage device.

If you are asked to enter your console serial number, do so, and then select Done. This step helps to guard against accidental formatting.

The console serial number is located on the back of the console and behind the oval door on the front of the console.
  6. OxbowPolecat562 Win User

Restore Factory Defaults

7. gds1972 Win User

Xbox360 factory default

Hi

Please use the link below and select either the option to Chat With Xbox Support or the Request a Call From Support option and they should be able to help you with this problem.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. h2k Anon Win User

Cannot connect to network, but xbox can detect signal

My router is a D-Link DIR-615

The Wireless adapter is internal (new 360 slim)

MAC filtering is off

I have already restored to factory default... but to no avail.
  9. debbiemccoy Win User

2Wire: Restore Factory Defaults

Thank you for your information!
Thema:

1. Restoring xbox360 slim to factory default - Similar Threads - Restoring xbox360 slim

2. Help needed to restore deleted charachter from Diablo 3 EC on my Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed to restore deleted charachter from Diablo 3 EC on my Xbox One X.: Hi and thanks for helping if you can. I HAVE spoken to an Xbox tech support person who says it is possible to restore because she could see it in the Xbox Cloud under my GT with all my other games...
  3. Restore gamesaving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore gamesaving: My son overwrote my game saving, is there anyway to restore it? 49e672a9-1e1c-4acc-a796-2f8d2d3c73c3
  4. How do I request to be notified when service has been restored?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I request to be notified when service has been restored?: It's bad enough that the service I'm paying for is rendering my "all in one" entertainment system completely useless, but now I cannot even be notified when it is back online. How can I get a...
  5. Restoring Ring Access

in XboX Insiders
    Restoring Ring Access: Hello Insider members! My story in short: My kid deleted my Xbox Insider Account. Everything wiped. My progress, stats, ring access. I was on Beta ring with lot of xp, lot of quests done. Now...
  6. [Translation- Restore Xbox Live Code] שחזור קוד אקסבוקס לייב

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Translation- Restore Xbox Live Code] שחזור קוד אקסבוקס לייב: [Translation-Hello Want to know how to recover Exbox Live code. Long code Thanks] שלום מעו יי ת דעת איך יתן לשחזר קוד לאקסבוקס לייב.הקוד הארוך תודה 2c1c68e0-65da-4434-b88b-7b8cf2066053
  7. How can I restore a deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition world??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I restore a deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition world??: Hello, I recently deleted Minecraft Windows 10 Edition because I was having a separate issue. I was oblivious to the fact that it would delete all of the worlds within the game itself. I have...
  8. Восстановление просроченной подписки на XBOX LIVE Gold[Translation-Restoring an overdue...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Восстановление просроченной подписки на XBOX LIVE Gold[Translation-Restoring an overdue...: В связи с заменой платёжной карты привязанной к учётной записи, просрочилась и отменилась подписка на XBOX LIVE Gold. Все способы восстановления подписки указанные на сайте не работают. Что...
  9. How to restore a deleted application on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to restore a deleted application on Xbox 360?: Hello all, My kid has occasionally deleted the YouTube app from our Xbox 360 and I can't find a way to get it back. I've read the support article, which suggests to go to the "Browse apps" or...
  10. återställa spel produktnyckel från tredjapart [Translation - restore game product key from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    återställa spel produktnyckel från tredjapart [Translation - restore game product key from...: hej Har köpt en produktnyckel från gamvio,men nu har hårddiskaen krachat och jag hittar inte spelet i orderhistoriken på microsoft store. Kan man få den tillbaka på nått sett? Mvh Rickard...