Restrictions on game downloads

Discus and support Restrictions on game downloads in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As of today, without any notice, I can't download games because they're apparently "for adults" (unlike, it seems games like Battlefield which I did... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RoflMao3, Apr 11, 2021.

1. RoflMao3
    RoflMao3 Guest

As of today, without any notice, I can't download games because they're apparently "for adults" (unlike, it seems games like Battlefield which I did download through the store just this week) which, in Microsoft's definition, seems to exclude 30-something year old people that work for the money they pay the gamepass with. I've gone through all the settings on the horrendously spaghetti-scripted website without finding any options that I might have used (without knowing) to impose age restrictions upon myself.

Unless Microsoft have such a bad (and thus, apparently rather realistic) opinion of themselves they think anyone involved with them must need a legal guardian, there must be some weird error.

Is that a common issue?

:)

RoflMao3, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

Problema with game pass [Translate] Problem with game pass

You may not be able to download the game if it is restricted to certain regions.
  3. Blitzkrieg0108 Win User

can i play downloaded games from xbox live offline

you always can buy and download games and play offline there s no restriction on that
  4. FabryZio3 Win User

Game Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.

Hey there :)

I think the game has no restriction ;)

Are you sure that you downloaded fully the game and you're not playing while the console is still downloading part of the game??

Just to be sure ;)
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 games won't download on my xbox one

Are you on a child account? Due to restrictions, you would have to download the game on a 360 console if you are.
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox live

Since Israel is not a supported country, you will have issues downloading games. There is no way around region restrictions.
Thema:

1. Restrictions on game downloads - Similar Threads - Restrictions game downloads

2. HOW DO I REMOVE GAMING RESTRICTIONS IM AN ADULT

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW DO I REMOVE GAMING RESTRICTIONS IM AN ADULT: I cant play certain games it says restricted Im an adult and the only one who plays,I need to know how I can have that lifted! 78adabe9-9887-4c3b-9a7d-2e2d050ca551
  3. How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but...: How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but now all of the sudden it wont let me doing anything on there and keeps saying restricted privileges....
  4. Pc gaming restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc gaming restrictions: I am 22 and I checked my age is accurate on my account and it won’t let me download fallout. It prompts me to get a parent to sign in as if my account is a child account and I have no idea how to...
  5. Age Restriction on PC game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Age Restriction on PC game pass: I'm 29 but I suddenly got locked out with the age restriction message. Whenever I try to download Doom Eternal the message says "the game is rated above the age restriction of my account" even...
  6. Game restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game restrictions: How can I get my account to not restrict certain games? 9f092732-7be6-45bb-99ee-23e9c530c943
  7. Restriction on pc xbox game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restriction on pc xbox game download: I get a thing saying i cant install a game due to restrictions on my xbox account when downloading it on pc even though i could download it on xbox, and have no restrictions on my account and...
  8. Unable to download game pass age restricted content on Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download game pass age restricted content on Xbox App: I do not have family settings enabled, yet after a recent update the Xbox app is no longer allowing me to download age restricted content. Not sure what could have gone wrong. What are the best...
  9. Can't download Xbox one free with gold games due to age restriction.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox one free with gold games due to age restriction.: My 12yr old has a Gold subscription and Xbox 360. One of the big seller advertisements on the Gold page is to download (purchase) Xbox One games, and have them ready for when you purchase a...
  10. Download of Game DVR clips restricted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download of Game DVR clips restricted?: Today I tried to download game clips from my XBox One to Windows 10 using the XBox app. But... a) the app doesn't list clips which haven't been saved yet on the XBox. b) the XBox won't save some...