Restrictions on xbox account?

Discus and support Restrictions on xbox account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey just a short question but how do I put full parent restrictions on my child's xbox account? Thanks x 054d2379-c531-4bce-bd34-a1d5cca4034a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KellyE623, Mar 25, 2020.

1. KellyE623
    KellyE623 Guest

Hey just a short question but how do I put full parent restrictions on my child's xbox account? Thanks x

:)

KellyE623, Mar 25, 2020
  2. GGA Grimsniper Win User

Edge: DRM: Acrosss both consoles will be nearly the same...

3. udubdave Win User

Ps4 or Xbox One

If both consoles had the same DRM restrictions, I'd say Xbox One, 100%, no question, but, those pesky DRM restrictions... :(
  4. HassanB Win User

GTA IV Games on Demand corrupted

Like I said above, some content on Xbox LIVE is regionally restricted. This is definitely one of those games that is regionally restricted.
  5. DemonicKrusher Win User

Negative Xbox One feedback everywhere

That is right. The Restrictions are striking at the very core of Gamers everywhere. Can I say it again, "Restrictions". The Xbox Price is ridiculous, and the we can't even breathe because of all the negitive restrictions. The Ulitmate Force Choke is
    upon us.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Problem downloading Mafia II (Games with Gold)

Sorry, there is no way to forward the thread. However, the issue with downloading is not due to restrictions by Xbox but rather via the developer and restrictions imposed via local governments.
Thema:

1. Restrictions on xbox account? - Similar Threads - Restrictions account

2. Game "Rated above the age restrictions set on this account". Not part of family plan.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game "Rated above the age restrictions set on this account". Not part of family plan.: Hello, I am 28, my birthday is set in my profile and I just got gamepass. However when trying to download a game I get "{Game name} is rated above the restriction set on this account. To install,...
  3. Removing content restrictions from child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removing content restrictions from child account: Hi, Ive managed to change the settings on my childs xbox account. Ive removed all content restrictions, I’ve allowed him to add and friends, share content the full works. Yet when he trys to add a...
  4. Account communications restrictions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account communications restrictions: Hi. I received two separate emails for "violations" on the account, but I don't speak to the randoms I play with on Xbox and I don't cheat, so how am I banned from communications until tomorrow at...
  5. Xbox family account restrictions even though I'm 25

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox family account restrictions even though I'm 25: I have no idea what changed, but today when trying to download Gears Tactics it says I need an adult. I am an adult and it tells me to ask someone in the Microsoft family to raise my restrictions,...
  6. My kid's profile (Family account) can't connect to xbox live and age restricted when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My kid's profile (Family account) can't connect to xbox live and age restricted when...: We are subscribed to xbox ultimate gamepass and both of my kids are in my family account. They are able to play games offline and online multiplayer. Now we bought NBA2k21, I was able to play...
  7. Content restricted on parent account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content restricted on parent account: I recently turned on content restrictions for my son's account. Now when I am logged into my account on PC I am being notified that a game is rated above MY restrictions on MY account. I'm not...
  8. Compte restreint pourquoi ? [Mod Translation - Restricted account why?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compte restreint pourquoi ? [Mod Translation - Restricted account why?]: Bonjour, je voulais savoir pourquoi mon compte a été restreint sans AUCUNE raison plus sans précision pour il a été restreint, parce que ça soûle vraiment [Mod Translation - Hello, I wanted to...
  9. Solo US adult account that's getting age restricted on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Solo US adult account that's getting age restricted on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Adult, have had a Microsoft account for a decade plus and am the only one on the account. Proved through Xbox Family. Couldn't find any restrictions shown through the Family site. I can download...
  10. Xbox Content Restrictions on an account I created at 19?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Content Restrictions on an account I created at 19?: So, I'm trying to use the Xbox Game Pass app on PC. However, when I attempt to download a Mature-rated game (I tried on multiple), the app tells me that the game is rated above the restrictions...