Restrictions on xbox account?

Discus and support Restrictions on xbox account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey just a short question but how do I put full parent restrictions on my child's xbox account? Thanks x 054d2379-c531-4bce-bd34-a1d5cca4034a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KellyE623, Mar 25, 2020 at 11:32 PM.

1. KellyE623
    KellyE623 Guest

Hey just a short question but how do I put full parent restrictions on my child's xbox account? Thanks x

:)

2. GGA Grimsniper Win User

Edge: DRM: Acrosss both consoles will be nearly the same...

3. udubdave Win User

Ps4 or Xbox One

If both consoles had the same DRM restrictions, I'd say Xbox One, 100%, no question, but, those pesky DRM restrictions... :(
  4. HassanB Win User

GTA IV Games on Demand corrupted

Like I said above, some content on Xbox LIVE is regionally restricted. This is definitely one of those games that is regionally restricted.
  5. DemonicKrusher Win User

Negative Xbox One feedback everywhere

That is right. The Restrictions are striking at the very core of Gamers everywhere. Can I say it again, "Restrictions". The Xbox Price is ridiculous, and the we can't even breathe because of all the negitive restrictions. The Ulitmate Force Choke is
    upon us.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Problem downloading Mafia II (Games with Gold)

Sorry, there is no way to forward the thread. However, the issue with downloading is not due to restrictions by Xbox but rather via the developer and restrictions imposed via local governments.
Thema:

1. Restrictions on xbox account? - Similar Threads - Restrictions account

2. Child account restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account restrictions: The child's account has way too many non-optional restrictions. The birthday on my account has been changed, and yet still experiencing the dumbest restrictions. Not only do I have to add someone...
  3. Age restrictions for unrestricted account

in XboX Insiders
    Age restrictions for unrestricted account: Hi, anyone else has issues with age restrictions? It happens to me with parent-child accounts but maybe it happens to other on other cases.. I have unrestricted parent account and child account...
  4. State of Decay 2 "Restrictions on your account: Error 1008"

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 "Restrictions on your account: Error 1008": Hello. When playing State of Decay 2, I am experiencing an error when connecting to a friend that says "Cannot connect due to restrictions on your account: error 1008". I have tried fixing this...
  5. I can't remove restrictions from my account.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't remove restrictions from my account.: I'm trying to remove restrictions from my Microsoft account that prevent me from playing on Minecraft servers and with friends. When I do what the instructions in the app say, nothing happens and...
  6. Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction: Hello Experts, I have 3 kids account set up with 13 years old restriction at https://account.microsoft.com/family/?fref=home.card.family. They can play all games we bought on console and now...
  7. xbox family account - cross platform restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox family account - cross platform restrictions: Hi There, I have family Microsoft account and my son is on our account as a child. For some reason when he logs into the xbox to play on fortnite with his mates he gets a box appear on the screen...
  8. Setting restrictions for children with adult Xbox accounts without losing their game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting restrictions for children with adult Xbox accounts without losing their game data: I have two children who set up adult Xbox accounts. I need to rectify in order to create limits, but it's telling me I cannot adjust their settings. I need to know what I have to do to allow me to...
  9. time restrictions on parent account

in XBoX on Consoles
    time restrictions on parent account: I think I've seen the question asked elsewhere but didn't see one with an answer. My son has used my xbox one account (the only account set up on the xbox) for the past couple of years and I know...
  10. How to prevent child from removing his ID from our Family account and time restrictions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to prevent child from removing his ID from our Family account and time restrictions: We had successfully installed and setup our child's Xbox1 account on our Family account. Once the child had used up his online screen time, he simply removed himself from our Family using his...