Retrieving Cloud Data

Discus and support Retrieving Cloud Data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Earlier this morning, I loaded up Forza Horizon 4 and it prompted me with a question of where to sync data from. I chose the one from the PC since it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EBacon1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. EBacon1
    EBacon1 Guest

Retrieving Cloud Data

Earlier this morning, I loaded up Forza Horizon 4 and it prompted me with a question of where to sync data from. I chose the one from the PC since it was newer than the one on the cloud, and when it finished syncing and began the game, I had lost all my
    save data. Is there any way to retrieve the old save data from the cloud after it has been overwritten by the one this morning? Please help, I have put many hours into this game and want to continue playing from where I have left off.

:)

EBacon1, Aug 8, 2019
  2. kRevali Win User

Retrieving Cloud Data

If you overwrite your cloud save data I don't think it would be possible to retrieve an old save from the cloud. sorry
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

Need help with cloud file retrieval!!!

Hello

Unfortunately it's not possible to retrieve lost data, once it has been overwritten on the cloud, the old data is completely lost.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Xbox one s has suddenly started to behave weirdly!!

The saved data is in the cloud, so if you did a factory reset then you would be able to retrieve the data by just logging in with his account.
  5. maxen Win User

Retrieving old cloud data?

Unfortunately by selecting today's version (the local copy) you overwrote the older Cloud version of the save file.

At this point there's unfortunately not much that can be done in this respect as the save file has been permanently lost.
  6. Jacyintha Win User

Save game data and corrupted profile

Repetitive corruption of data is usually a sign that your storage device is gunna go.

Since the hard drive is now in an unformatted state, there won't be any way to retrieve the data. If you had some stuff backed up to the Cloud that would be retrievable. Sounds like you're SOL :(
Thema:

Retrieving Cloud Data

1. Retrieving Cloud Data - Similar Threads - Retrieving Cloud Data

2. How to retrieve my game clips from the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrieve my game clips from the cloud: Hi everyone! I have an xbox one X and I am trying to find some old game clips that I saved to the cloud. (SkyDrive, OneDrive) Im not sure what it is called now. I want to share them to my...
  3. Retrieve Old Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retrieve Old Gamertag: Hello all. I am trying to retrieve the old Gamertag that I used to use. I only know the Gamertag and do not remember the email address I may have used or the password. I know the last email that...
  4. GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...: Why has this still not been fixed? it has been more then 1 year since I and other s have NOT had access to the games that we purchased!! It is ridiculous that this issue is constantly being...
  5. GFWL Marketplace could not retrieve purchase history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL Marketplace could not retrieve purchase history: This has been a frequent issue in the past and as of today, I am also unable to access my purchased DLC through the GFWL Marketplace. 9ec1eebb-a651-464c-bb9b-b9a54ff1d3a5
  6. Retrieving data from internal hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retrieving data from internal hard drive: Please help. I recently had a house fire which destroyed my basement. My original xbox was damaged but internal HD is intact. After removal how and what would I need to transfer my data? Thank you...
  7. Is there anyway to contact someone to retrieve a deleted minecraft world from the cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to contact someone to retrieve a deleted minecraft world from the cloud saves: im just wondering if it's possible because i saw that it was from others online 0ce58731-9eb0-4296-a0ad-b1052d99e135
  8. Need help with cloud file retrieval!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with cloud file retrieval!!!: I'm in a big spot of bother I recently rest my console to factory settings try and fix a problem I had and have reinstalled my games but the cloud wont let me get my saved game info back.. The...
  9. Retrieving game save data from the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieving game save data from the cloud: Hello, I've been playing Lego Marvel Superheroes for a while, and had 233/250 Gold bricks. One more session would've netted me 100% completion. Came home from work to find my 1 year old daughter...
  10. Retrieving old cloud data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retrieving old cloud data?: Hi all Since the problems on Christmas with signing in I had to sync all my games again. Today I had to sync my forza 5 account which is problematic at the best of times I had the options of...