Retrieving Cloud Data

Discus and support Retrieving Cloud Data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Earlier this morning, I loaded up Forza Horizon 4 and it prompted me with a question of where to sync data from. I chose the one from the PC since it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EBacon1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. EBacon1
    EBacon1 Guest

Retrieving Cloud Data

Earlier this morning, I loaded up Forza Horizon 4 and it prompted me with a question of where to sync data from. I chose the one from the PC since it was newer than the one on the cloud, and when it finished syncing and began the game, I had lost all my
    save data. Is there any way to retrieve the old save data from the cloud after it has been overwritten by the one this morning? Please help, I have put many hours into this game and want to continue playing from where I have left off.

:)

EBacon1, Aug 8, 2019
  2. kRevali Win User

Retrieving Cloud Data

If you overwrite your cloud save data I don't think it would be possible to retrieve an old save from the cloud. sorry
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

Need help with cloud file retrieval!!!

Hello

Unfortunately it's not possible to retrieve lost data, once it has been overwritten on the cloud, the old data is completely lost.
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Xbox one s has suddenly started to behave weirdly!!

The saved data is in the cloud, so if you did a factory reset then you would be able to retrieve the data by just logging in with his account.
  5. i R Mr PuPPy v2 Win User

포르자 호라이즌4 저장실패 [Mod translation-Forza Horizon 4 storage failure]

All forza game data is stored locally, and cannot be retrieved if deleted

If you're on PC you can save by uploading your data to the cloud
  6. maxen Win User

Retrieving old cloud data?

Unfortunately by selecting today's version (the local copy) you overwrote the older Cloud version of the save file.

At this point there's unfortunately not much that can be done in this respect as the save file has been permanently lost.
Thema:

Retrieving Cloud Data

1. Retrieving Cloud Data - Similar Threads - Retrieving Cloud Data

2. Unable to Retrieve Address Ark Survival

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Retrieve Address Ark Survival: Hi, trying to find a solution to a problem that's been around for years playing Ark Survival. Error: Unable to Retrieve Address. I tried clearing cache, hard reset, reset the console, deleted...
  3. Ark beta app PC cannot retrieve address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ark beta app PC cannot retrieve address: I have ark installed on the beta app on my PC. I can access the game and server on my console, I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game on the computer. I disabled my firewall I can login and...
  4. Is there any way to retrieve a lost game code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to retrieve a lost game code?: I bought a physical copy of Fallout 4 a while back and it came with a code for Fallout 3 inside. I tried to redeem it at the time but it kept on giving me an error. I put it aside to try again...
  5. Is there any way to retrieve my xbox 360 cloud saves if I no longer have it? I now have an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to retrieve my xbox 360 cloud saves if I no longer have it? I now have an...: Can I get those old cloud saves when I no longer have a X360? I do not have Xbox live gold subscription. Would they still work if the games are in the back compatibility group? (specifically the...
  6. How to retrieve my game clips from the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrieve my game clips from the cloud: Hi everyone! I have an xbox one X and I am trying to find some old game clips that I saved to the cloud. (SkyDrive, OneDrive) Im not sure what it is called now. I want to share them to my...
  7. Is there anyway to contact someone to retrieve a deleted minecraft world from the cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to contact someone to retrieve a deleted minecraft world from the cloud saves: im just wondering if it's possible because i saw that it was from others online 0ce58731-9eb0-4296-a0ad-b1052d99e135
  8. Need help with cloud file retrieval!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with cloud file retrieval!!!: I'm in a big spot of bother I recently rest my console to factory settings try and fix a problem I had and have reinstalled my games but the cloud wont let me get my saved game info back.. The...
  9. Retrieving game save data from the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieving game save data from the cloud: Hello, I've been playing Lego Marvel Superheroes for a while, and had 233/250 Gold bricks. One more session would've netted me 100% completion. Came home from work to find my 1 year old daughter...
  10. Retrieving old cloud data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retrieving old cloud data?: Hi all Since the problems on Christmas with signing in I had to sync all my games again. Today I had to sync my forza 5 account which is problematic at the best of times I had the options of...