Retur av personligt designad handkontroll för Xbox one [Return of personalized controller...

Discus and support Retur av personligt designad handkontroll för Xbox one [Return of personalized controller... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Har man rätt att returnera en personligt designad handkontroll om den inte funkar? En spak och knapp som inte hänger med som den ska. Inköpt januari... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KatrinAlbinson, May 9, 2019.

1. Retur av personligt designad handkontroll för Xbox one [Return of personalized controller...

Har man rätt att returnera en personligt designad handkontroll om den inte funkar? En spak och knapp som inte hänger med som den ska. Inköpt januari 2019.

Translation: [Do you have the right to return a personally designed hand control if it doesn't work? A lever and a button that does not hang properly. Purchased January 2019.]

:)

KatrinAlbinson, May 9, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Retur av personligt designad handkontroll för Xbox one [Return of personalized controller for Xbox one]

Hey Katrin,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have a website for
    device service and repairthat customers can use to set up repairs for console and accessories. The
    Xbox Support Teamis also able to assist with checking this information. The link we recommended for the support team is the
    best way to contact them. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. KatrinAlbinson Win User

Retur av personligt designad handkontroll för Xbox one [Return of personalized controller for Xbox one]

Unfortunately I cannot read this so I can't try to help you
    Is it possible to return on own designed hand controll bought in January this year?

Two of the buttons are not working.

Order number [Mod removed- Personal Information]

x box design lab.
  4. KatrinAlbinson Win User

Is it possible to return on own designed hand controll bought in January this year?

Two of the buttons are not working.
  5. MetalNutz Win User

6. KatrinAlbinson Win User

did you get a warranty?
    Where can I see that?

Is it sent by e-mail?
Thema:

Retur av personligt designad handkontroll för Xbox one [Return of personalized controller...

1. Retur av personligt designad handkontroll för Xbox one [Return of personalized controller... - Similar Threads - Retur personligt designad

2. X box one S - Factory reset before returing for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one S - Factory reset before returing for repair: We need to return an X Box One S for a repair as it fails to power up. Microsoft have advised us to erase all our data before we return it. But as it will not power up, cannot reset it. Any...