Return label

Discus and support Return label in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to speak with a representative in person 75ffcaba-3ca7-4442-b420-156c5e505c42 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anthonyclay1, Oct 22, 2019.

1. anthonyclay1
    anthonyclay1 Guest

Return label

I would like to speak with a representative in person

:)

anthonyclay1, Oct 22, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Return label

Hey anthonyclay1!

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Tormaz Win User

Labels for return

Hello!

They usually show up pretty quickly. If it's been more than a few hours, I would check your spam folder in your e-mail. If it's not there, contact support directly and they should be able to get them to you.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Return label

5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Labels for return

Hello ThorneHG,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. That is a great question. The email which contains the shipping label should be received within the first ten minutes of placing the order. If you have not received a shipping label, we recommend contacting
    the
    Xbox Support Team
    so they may manually send a shipping label. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Ghost of Kirin Win User

No Prepaid Return Labels?

Bless you Julie! I guess she wants us to make as much noise as possible? Either that or she manipulated you to drop the case, trivial or not.

I actually think there should have been a process in place that didn't require a change from this current one where a power pack is counted as an accessory.

With the grief they've caused you, you should have been entitled to a free return label. 6 RROD's? C'mon, that's an inconvenience of six folds. 3 to send the darn things for repair and 3 to wait for its return.

Ah well. Anyway I hope everything goes smoothly with this now.
Thema:

Return label

1. Return label - Similar Threads - Return label

2. Shipping Label/Warranty Returns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Label/Warranty Returns: Ive been waiting a week to get a shipping label e-mailed to me from microsoft so I can return a defective Xbox One. I keep calling and they keep telling me one will be e-mailed withing 24 hours....
  3. Problem return label for xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem return label for xbox controller: Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return label...
  4. Repair Order - have not recieved return label email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order - have not recieved return label email: Hello, I have an Xbox One X with several problems: -0x87DD0003 -0x80070490 -0x8007045d -0x80070570 -0x80831002 -E105 System Error -E203 System Error -And a few other intermittent issues...
  5. Labels for return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Labels for return: Hi, I was just wondering how long do I have to wait to receive my labels to return my broken controller. thx. 3fa3196d-2a9d-4b64-8ac7-ca812ff551cc
  6. Not receiving Shipping Label via email for Xbox One S return.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving Shipping Label via email for Xbox One S return.: Tried clicking 'Get Shipping Label' on the Device Service and Repair page, however the below keeps occurring. [img] f17485ea-1cf7-428a-bb04-4110bda8c162
  7. Xbox return - No email from temando to print a label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox return - No email from temando to print a label: Hello, I have a faulty Xbox one & have submitted Service Request RMA 1436xxxxxx. It is packed & ready to go, however I have not received the email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  8. I need a shipping label to return my controller that is under warranty. It's been over a week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a shipping label to return my controller that is under warranty. It's been over a week.: I need a shipping label to send back my defective product. Called support, totally useless. It's like the people on the phones have no idea what xbox sells or offers. Totally useless overpaid...
  9. Unable to print return label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to print return label: I'm in need to return an Xbox One S because the drives refuses to accept any disc. I created a service request online, but after having received a confirmation email with a link to print the...
  10. Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!: I sent my broken xbox one back in the box i got my exchange xbox one in, followed all instructions and put the return ship label on the box and sent it back straight away. That was just over a...