Return of castle wolfenstein not available in Germany or europe?

Discus and support Return of castle wolfenstein not available in Germany or europe? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't download RTCW in Germany. It didn't work in Austria either. Could it even be loaded in Europe? I installed the Insider HUB and use the same... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TWaldVR, Aug 6, 2022.

1. /u/TWaldVR
    /u/TWaldVR Guest

I can't download RTCW in Germany. It didn't work in Austria either. Could it even be loaded in Europe? I installed the Insider HUB and use the same account as in the Microsoft Store.

Can someone help me please?

submitted by /u/TWaldVR
    [link] [comments]

/u/TWaldVR, Aug 6, 2022
  2. onyxishere Win User

Wolfenstein 3D not available to download.

3. BizarroMantis Win User

Wolfenstein

What? There are a whole slew of Wolfenstein games. I've played the original id Wolfenstein, Return to Castle Wolfenstein and the remake of Wolfenstein in 2009. Return to Castle Wolfenstein was the one I enjoyed the most. Sadly, it kind of lost something
    over the years and started looking like every other FPS.
  4. Scarey Turtle Win User

best fps OF ALL TIME!!!

It would have to be return to castle wolfenstein for me.
  5. MaD954 LiL BRO Win User

Golden Days?

Return to Castle Wolfenstein PUT IT IN ARCADES AND I WILL BE HAPPY WITH THAT
  6. ps360 Win User

Remembering The Xbox.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein, hands down the best xbox live game at the time.
Thema:

1. Return of castle wolfenstein not available in Germany or europe? - Similar Threads - Return castle wolfenstein

2. Returning faulty xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Returning faulty xbox: Can someone please advise me how I send a faulty xbox back? I have completed the service request but now I have to send the item back. I have a link to print off label and I took the parcel to the...
  3. When will gta V return to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will gta V return to game pass: I would like to know so i can play with my friends 74c07cb3-d9f5-465c-a4e0-9b92357125a5
  4. If you are an iOS trying to link Discord and Xbox, and you are stuck on the "Return to App"...

in XboX Insiders
    If you are an iOS trying to link Discord and Xbox, and you are stuck on the "Return to App"...: Long-press on the "Return to App" link and select "Open in Discord" This should unblock you. Please reply here if this workaround does not work. submitted by /u/XboxEmpire [link] [comments]
  5. Join the Return to Castle Wolfenstein Xbox Insider Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    Join the Return to Castle Wolfenstein Xbox Insider Preview!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Return to Castle Wolfenstein

in XBoX on Consoles
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein: I was thinking of buying Return to Castle Wolfenstien but i only had an Xbox One and i wanted to know is the game backwards compatible because i had Wolfenstien 3d which was....
  7. Return to Castle Wolfenstein not loading on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein not loading on 360: I am attempting to load Return to Castle Wolfenstein on my 360 s. I have a Microsoft HDD and am connected to the internet and have not been prompted to install an update. I thought that an update...
  8. Can't get Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War to run on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War to run on my Xbox 360: What happens is that after the initial animatons play, and the game menu is supposed to appear, the screen just turns green and freezes. I then have to eject the disc or restart the console to get...
  9. Playing "Return To Castle Wolfenstein" (Xbox) on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing "Return To Castle Wolfenstein" (Xbox) on 360: Does this require an internet connection to play on 360? Can I download the update and put it on a flash drive to play at a friend's house (friend has no internet right now)? Is online still up...
  10. Problem with uploading Original XBOX game disk Return from Castle Wolfenstein on a XBOX 360S ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with uploading Original XBOX game disk Return from Castle Wolfenstein on a XBOX 360S ...: I tried uploading Return from Castle Wolfenstein on my XBOX 36S console several time, but kept getting the same message about compatatiblity with XBOX 360. Message suggested updating console, but...