Return To The Lesser Ark.

Discus and support Return To The Lesser Ark. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No doubt in my mind halo 5 will take place on the Lesser ark and will be about awakening Mendicant Bias. With the trial of Mendicant Bias with the Iso... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roadblocz, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Roadblocz
    Roadblocz Guest

No doubt in my mind halo 5 will take place on the Lesser ark and will be about awakening Mendicant Bias. With the trial of Mendicant Bias with the Iso Didact burying him underneath the sands of the ark. Saying he will be needed should the flood return.
    Now the Absolute Record. If we remember the third terminal in Halo 3 343 has a conversation with the ark's subroutine AI and 343 asks who he is. He answers with all our makers once held dear Alexandria before the fire. You know the largest Library in the world
    the one in Egypt that was burned to the ground sounds like an absolute record to me. The same terminal also mentions they found the last shard which is Bias he was broken up into fragments. Now Bias has a huge amount of knowledge from the domain as well as
    the flood so he would know how to beat them as well. Now i shall leave you with some quotes from the IRIS Campaign and Silentium.

• MB05032

You asked me once, what happened to those who vanished?

You asked me, why did we survive where our fathers fell?

You wished to know how we ever let it happen

A scourge that consumed the galaxy

And the cure that was worse than the cancer

You asked me once about my intent

And the spot that would not wash out

I promise you the answers lie in the Ark

Find me there in the dark

For that is where I abide

I Promise you answers lie in the ark find me there in the dark for that is where i abide. Sounds a lot like a reference to Mendicant Bias being buried under the sands of the ark in his tomb by the Iso Didact.

The Halo 3 terminal i mentioned.

Explanation: This facility is host to the [Librarians'] final –

04-343 (errant): The archive is intact?! Then our makers’ plan –

But also maintains [bellows, crucible, castings]

04-343 (errant): A what?

[bellows, crucible]–

04-343 (errant): Vexation! I am the Monitor of –

Judgement: Your authority means nothing here.

04-343 (errant): Impatience!

04-343 (errant): I have told you who I am. Who are you?

All our makers once held dear.

[Alexandria before the Fire].

“04-343 (errant): Sincere apology. But how –

[bellows, crucible]–

04-343 (errant): A Foundry?

04-343 (errant): For what purpose?!

Warning: Your intrusion has been logged.

Advice: Any further attempt to access will result–

04-343 (errant): Indignant!

Last but not least the Librarians last thoughts while she is on Earth before the activation of the Halo's. “I can only hope that they will survive and upon returning, that they will find this portal and use it to travel to the Ark – in order that they might
      discover their rightful place in this galaxy and the great responsibility they have finally inherited.”

Again mentioning the ark to discover their great responsibility this is an obvious reference to the Mantle and the Librarian saying the humans have earned it. Which is Echoed in halo 4 twice by the Librarian's archived personality. Once to John and once
      to Halsey. In order to gain the Mantle humanity would need more tech so the ark in my opinion is the record.

Also in Silentium the flood have 90% of the galaxy the only unknown location is the Lesser ark. Only Master Builder Faber and later the Iso Didact the only ones knowing its location. The Absolute Record is something you would want to hide from the flood
      and whats the only location hidden the Lesser Ark.

:)

Roadblocz, Mar 27, 2014
  2. Ark Survival Evolved closing by itself and returning me to Xbox dashboard

When I load up my save game on Ark Survival Evolved it closes itself and returns me to the Xbox dashboard when I move around or do something

TheOnlyWizard I, Mar 27, 2014
  3. GrantSparks
    GrantSparks Guest
    343 Confirmed The Forerunners Are The Enemy In Halo 4

So I assume as the running theme seems to be once great beings falling into madness that over the loss of the Librarian, destruction of one of the Halo rings and damage of the Ark this Didact is probably on a witch hunt for the one responsible.

All spectuation but if I were the Didact, upon finding all this out I would return to the Ark and search the surounding area for MC. (Probably what happend.)

I'm guessing Requiem is the Didacts safe haven.

GrantSparks, Mar 27, 2014
  4. Pandy Yato Win User

ARK Valguero

I haven't played Ark since Extinction came out but this new map is seriously tempting me to return.
  5. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Bundle with the new Diskless Xbox

I'm not sure how much demand is for Ark or an Ark bundle. I would say a game pass bundle that says something about Ark would be better or what I would want.
    I think that would be a solid solution with respect to profits. Introduce a new or returning xbox gamer to game pass and get them hooked!
  6. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

XBOX ONE new game wishlist

Id like to see a return of Phantom Dust. A lesser known original xbox title, fantastic mp, single player was soley to beef up your inventory for mp games.
  7. Roadblocz Win User

My Theory On The Story (Potential Spoilers)

No doubt in my mind halo 5 will take place on the Lesser ark and will be about awakening Mendicant Bias. With the trial of Mendicant Bias with the Iso Didact burying him underneath the sands of the ark. Saying he will be needed should the flood return. Now
    the Absolute Record. If we remember the third terminal in Halo 3 343 has a conversation with the ark's subroutine AI and 343 asks who he is. He answers with all our makers once held dear Alexandria before the fire. You know the largest Library in the world
    the one in Egypt that was burned to the ground sounds like an absolute record to me. The same terminal also mentions they found the last shard which is Bias he was broken up into fragments. Now Bias has a huge amount of knowledge from the domain as well as
    the flood so he would know how to beat them as well. Now i shall leave you with some quotes from the IRIS Campaign and Silentium.

MB05032

You asked me once, what happened to those who vanished?

You asked me, why did we survive where our fathers fell?

You wished to know how we ever let it happen

A scourge that consumed the galaxy

And the cure that was worse than the cancer

You asked me once about my intent

And the spot that would not wash out

I promise you the answers lie in the Ark

Find me there in the dark

For that is where I abide

I Promise you answers lie in the ark find me there in the dark for that is where i abide. Sounds a lot like a reference to Mendicant Bias being buried under the sands of the ark in his tomb by the Iso Didact.

The Halo 3 terminal i mentioned.

[bellows, crucible]–

04-343 (errant): Vexation! I am the Monitor of –

Judgement: Your authority means nothing here.

04-343 (errant): Impatience!

04-343 (errant): I have told you who I am. Who are you?

All our makers once held dear.

[Alexandria before the Fire].

“04-343 (errant): Sincere apology. But how –

[bellows, crucible]–

04-343 (errant): A Foundry?

04-343 (errant): For what purpose?!

Warning: Your intrusion has been logged.

Advice: Any further attempt to access will result–

04-343 (errant): Indignant!

Last but not least the Librarians last thoughts while she is on Earth before the activation of the Halo's. “I can only hope that they will survive and upon returning, that they will find this portal and use it to travel to the Ark – in order that they might
    discover their rightful place in this galaxy and the great responsibility they have finally inherited.”

Again mentioning the ark to discover their great responsibility this is an obvious reference to the Mantle and the Librarian saying the humans have earned it. Which is Echoed in halo 4 twice by the Librarian's archived personality. Once to John and once
    to Halsey. In order to gain the Mantle humanity would need more tech so the ark in my opinion is the record.

Also in Silentium the flood have 90% of the galaxy the only unknown location is the Lesser ark. Only Master Builder Faber and later the Iso Didact the only ones knowing its location. The Absolute Record is something you would want to hide from the flood
    and whats the only location hidden the Lesser Ark.
  8. GrantSparks Win User

343 Confirmed The Forerunners Are The Enemy In Halo 4

So I assume as the running theme seems to be once great beings falling into madness that over the loss of the Librarian, destruction of one of the Halo rings and damage of the Ark this Didact is probably on a witch hunt for the one responsible.

All spectuation but if I were the Didact, upon finding all this out I would return to the Ark and search the surounding area for MC. (Probably what happend.)

I'm guessing Requiem is the Didacts safe haven.
Thema:

1. Return To The Lesser Ark. - Similar Threads - Return Lesser Ark

2. XBOX RETURNING INFO

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX RETURNING INFO: Hey People.. if returning something back to Microsoft without the box or paperwork.. is that an issue? just because i'm doing so & i don't have the box or paperwork it came with i still got the...
  3. how do I return to where I received an answer to post again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I return to where I received an answer to post again: I received answer to my problem and was told to contact the person who helped me but I don't know how to do it. e7173097-537a-4d5c-8caa-3f33328eedda
  4. Fone com retorno no Xbox[Translation-Return phone on Xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fone com retorno no Xbox[Translation-Return phone on Xbox]: Jogo com um fone bom, acho que é o Stinger da Oex. Porém, quando jogo no Xbox ele dá retorno de todos os sons, tanto do jogo quanto do chat de voz. Já cacei nas configurações e em vídeos mas não...
  5. Xbox One X: Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X: Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) support: Does the Xbox One X support eARC? I know it already supports other HDMI 2.1 features such as Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Variable Refresh Rate (VRR). 0b250a8c-01bf-4311-ae67-60b7e1b20b74
  6. Shipping Label/Warranty Returns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Label/Warranty Returns: Ive been waiting a week to get a shipping label e-mailed to me from microsoft so I can return a defective Xbox One. I keep calling and they keep telling me one will be e-mailed withing 24 hours....
  7. How to return my money?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to return my money?: Hello. Microsoft*Xbox Live Gold took money from my bank card 01.11.2019 (3599 rubbles). [Mod Removed] i didnt pay anything. last year i had xbox 360. now i havent. i dont remember my account. Its...
  8. DEVOLUCION CARGO NO RECONOCIDO -[Translation - UNRECOGNIZED CHARGE RETURN]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    DEVOLUCION CARGO NO RECONOCIDO -[Translation - UNRECOGNIZED CHARGE RETURN]: BUEN DIA, QUISIERA SABER COMO SOLICITAR UNA DEVOLUCION POR UN ARTICULO QUE NO SOLICITE: Suscripción -[Translation - GOOD DAY, I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN FOR AN ARTICLE YOU DO NOT...
  9. Return label

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Return label: I would like to speak with a representative in person 75ffcaba-3ca7-4442-b420-156c5e505c42
  10. Support return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support return: I sent my xbox one in for repair and also sent my HDMI cord and power cord. I received the fixed console back but not the 2 cords. Support kept my 2 cords. ae33ef4a-5257-4d89-a7dc-b5d480ac7713