Return xbox one controller

Discus and support Return xbox one controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm returning a controller under warranty for replacement (UK address) but the support email I got from Microsoft had a broken link to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhilWass, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:02 PM.

1. PhilWass
    PhilWass Guest

Hello,

I'm returning a controller under warranty for replacement (UK address) but the support email I got from Microsoft had a broken link to the instructions on how to safely package it up for return. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Phil

:)

2. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

Returning Xbox One Controller

I had the same problem when I went to replace my controller. I just called 1-800-4MY-XBOX, gave them my controller serial number, and I got an email with the address to ship it to and a repair number to write on the box.
  3. Tougher25 Win User

Xbox One Controller Repair

Call xbox support line I dont know the number for your country so google it. The controllers are a really big issue with the new xbox one I have exchanged mine three times now and still have a broken one lol so good luck but if you return your controller
    you will receive a day one controller in return.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Elite controller won't stay on

5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox repair center broke my controller

Hi, in the returns information, it states to only return the specific item, as you will possibly not get back the same item.

I returned an elite controller, kept all removable parts and packed it in an ordinary cardboard box. I got a returned one in bubble wrap and a jiffy bag.

If your Xbox needed repair, you only needed to send that back, no cables, no controller and no original packing. Chances are it is not your console, or controller. I would raise a repair for the controller.
  6. Tordule_28 Win User

I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried almost everything... Help!

Would I be able to return my current xbox one x controller, that came with it and get a new one that works?
Thema:

1. Return xbox one controller - Similar Threads - Return controller

2. Elite Series 2 Controller recurring issues. Have returned the controller 5 times already,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller recurring issues. Have returned the controller 5 times already,...: Hello all, I am trying to reach someone at Microsoft regarding this issue. I have been trying to get in touch with someone using the support page all day, but I don't receive any option to talk...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller Left Stick Issues - Return Expectancy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Left Stick Issues - Return Expectancy: As I know that I'm not the only person with this issue, the left stick is unresponsive, gets stuck, doesnt work, etc. My controller was still under warranty as I've only used it for a couple...
  4. Can not return a Xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not return a Xbox elite controller: The controller I bought does not work properly and I filled a ticket to have it returned . But now I need to ship them my controller but they did not send me a shipping label and I can't ship it ,...
  5. Xbox one controller sluggish on returning to center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller sluggish on returning to center: Okay so recently one of my controllers analog stick has started to drift slowly back to center, really noticeable when I'm using edge and the cursor keeps sliding for about half to a full second...
  6. How do i get my shipping label to put on my box when I am returning a elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get my shipping label to put on my box when I am returning a elite series 2 controller: I just had a response from xbox support saying that they are doing the exchange and i am not sure if i have to wait for another email from them for the label or have they forgotten to give it to...
  7. controller return

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller return: My controller is faulty and I have requested through site a replacement. I have done this over 20 times and not once does the site go to the right place. I have tried for 5 months - can't use the...
  8. Unable to complete a service request to return a controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete a service request to return a controller: I'm trying to return an xbox controller under warranty, but the page to do it isn't working. After submitting the request, this message is displayed "login.microsoftonline.com refused to connect."...
  9. Faulty Xbox wireless controller - return request bug - "We're sorry, but something went...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox wireless controller - return request bug - "We're sorry, but something went...: Controller is under warranty, the LB button is becoming unresponsive. Ive completed the Request Controller Replacement Form but when clicking send, I get an error message: We're sorry, but...
  10. Question about returning my Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about returning my Elite Controller 2: So I was going through the return process and I get to this part. Does this mean I'm only getting accessories for my controller or a new controller? I'm within the time thanks to the updated...