Return

Discus and support Return in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My little cousin recently used my card and account to purchase a game unauthorized. Is there any possible way to refund this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThighGrigg, Apr 3, 2020.

1. ThighGrigg
    ThighGrigg Guest

Return

My little cousin recently used my card and account to purchase a game unauthorized. Is there any possible way to refund this?

:)

ThighGrigg, Apr 3, 2020
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Returns

Hiya Raluf,

Thank you for contacting forum support!

If you are the United States it will be through FedEx, but if you are in Canada it will be UPS.

(The label usually says who the carrier is, so you could always take it to the carrier)

Hope this helps.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Return

4. XBF Paul M Win User

Returnering

Hiya, Swedish gamer38!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue. It looks like you want to try and get a refund on the game The Crew 2, for further assistance on this I recommend checking out this link to see if you

Qualify for a refund
    . Also you could
    Contact Support
    to see if they can help with this issue. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Returnering

Du kan försöka gå till http://commerce.microsoft.com för att se om du kan starta en återbetalning där. Om inte, skulle du behöva kontakta support och prata med fakturering. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Return

Hope this helps

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
Thema:

Return

1. Return - Similar Threads - Return

2. Returning Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning Elite Controller: Hi, ive just gone through the online process of returning my series 2 elite controller and i was wondering what in need to send back. Because it said to remove any detachable parts, which suggests...
  3. Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?: So I'm trying to chase where my controller return is before my repair order expires in 2 days time now - and the support system is insistant on only telling me to post here or talk to an xbox...
  4. İade sonrası kartıma para aktarılmadı[No money was transferred to my card after the return]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    İade sonrası kartıma para aktarılmadı[No money was transferred to my card after the return]: 19 Mayıs tarihinde bir oyun iade ettim ancak param kartıma transfer edilmedi. Neden? Lütfen Yardım edin [Translation - I returned a game on May 19, but my money was not transferred to my card....
  5. Xbox warranty return problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty return problems: I am getting a controller repaired and I was told to send it to them with a shipping label but I have not got the shipping label yet. 69851a49-65f5-4079-8870-fb6856157571
  6. My Xbox Returned from Warranty with just the Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Returned from Warranty with just the Console: So, I sent my xbox in for repairs under warranty. I sent a box filled with my Xbox One X, the power cord, the HDMI, and an Xbox One controller. Upon return, all that was shipped back to me was my...
  7. Game freezes then returns to homepage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes then returns to homepage: Hi, keep on of having recuring issue. Xbox one x keeps freezing on game them returns to hompage. The time frame can range from few minutes to few hours of play, but most of the time within half an...
  8. Xbox resolution won’t return to 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox resolution won’t return to 4k: So heres the deal, i bought my girlfriend a projector for her birthday a few days ago, we plugged the xbox into it as it said it supported 1080p quality. It looked fine for a few minutes but all...
  9. xbox controller return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller return: hi does anyone know the procedure for returning a faulty xbox controller purchased online from microsoft? i can login into my account and view the order but there are no options to return it....
  10. returning a broke xbox one controller bought 60 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    returning a broke xbox one controller bought 60 days ago: I bought a xbox one controller at Walmart Feb 29 2020. I was told I would have to get a refund from Microsoft. I still have the receipt. How do I return it or get a replacement...