Returning a game/MS rewards question.

Discus and support Returning a game/MS rewards question. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Metro Exodus on Friday June 7th and now as of June 9th it's on Gamepass. I'm going to request a refund as I didnt even play it. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by brandiesel1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

I bought Metro Exodus on Friday June 7th and now as of June 9th it's on Gamepass.

I'm going to request a refund as I didnt even play it.

I've earned MS rewards for it so what happens now if I get a refund? Do they automatically deduct the points and refund my account balance?

:)

brandiesel1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Thanks Erick, if the refund goes through I'll be sure to contact them straight away. Its only fair that they deduct the points.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Thanks Smwutches, I was hoping it was you that would reply since you are like the rewards guru. I should've just messaged ya lol.

I'll guess I'll see what happens. I hope they refund me because I'm getting Gamepass and would like to use that money on a different game. I've never requested a refund before so fingers crossed.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You may have to contact their support to see if they can clarify it, but if they do it the same way the Xbox Rewards program did, then you would still get to keep the points.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there brandiesel1,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this question. You can always request the refund going through the Refund Request form. Of course if the refund is approved then those points should be deducted from your account as it could be considered a form of fraud
    if you receive the refund and redeem those points for other rewards.

Once the refund has been approved just give it sometime for those rewards points to be removed. If you would like to ask for more information you can always submit a support ticket directly to the Rewards Team so that they can provide more information regarding
    this.

Microsoft Rewards New Support Request

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there brandiesel!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

1. Returning a game/MS rewards question. - Similar Threads - Returning game rewards

2. Xbox game pass iadesi [Mod Translation-Xbox game pass return]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass iadesi [Mod Translation-Xbox game pass return]: Xbox game pass'i ödeyip iptal ettim fakat iade istiyorum ve tamamen iptal olmasını istiyorum ne yapmalıyım? [Mod Translation-I've paid and canceled an Xbox game pass but I want a refund and I...
  3. Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!: I am so tired , of this corporate greed, I paid big money for early access and cant even play, my campaign is stuck my vs kicks me out horde doesn't count my progress and also kicks me out. How...
  4. Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?: Yesterday I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition because I didnt know that multiple versions of MC exist for the PC. When I tried to return it today to buy the Java version, there was no option to let...
  5. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  6. Xbox One Game return.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Game return.: Hello, I bought the game project spark starter kit for xbox one in the store "Mvideo" but I later found out that her support network was completed in the year 2016, and for that microsoft return...
  7. I would like to make a return on a game pass, but seems to be impossible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to make a return on a game pass, but seems to be impossible...: I bought the annual pass for Destiny 2, but on the wrong platform. (Stupid me). I don't even own Destiny 2 for Xbox one. It seems like I can't make a return on the annual pass. But I won't be...
  8. Returning a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Returning a game: A while ago I had purchased Minecraft for my Xbox one on the windows store but today I had received a code from Microsoft for Minecraft because of my time on the xbox one edition. I was wanting to...
  9. Верните деньги за игру. [Return the money for the game.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Верните деньги за игру. [Return the money for the game.]: Здравствуйте, можно пожалуйста, ради бога вернуть игру Assesto Corsa и получить возврат денежных средств. Потому что на геймпаде играть в неё невозможно, во вторых она тормозит, очень давно хотел...
  10. Devolución de un juego[Translation-Return a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devolución de un juego[Translation-Return a game]: Hola buenas tardes: Quisiera ver si me pudieran ayudar a pedir el reembolso de un juego ya intente ponerme en contacto con ellos pero ya que acabe la solicitud me aparece error en la página por...