Returning Broken Systems Heads Up!!!!

Discus and support Returning Broken Systems Heads Up!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Long Story short,. When you return a Broken System, you have two Choices, 1. Same Unit Repair---- you send it in they Repair and/or send you a new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wildhorse34, Feb 17, 2014.

1. wildhorse34
    wildhorse34 Guest

Long Story short,.

When you return a Broken System, you have two Choices, 1. Same Unit Repair---- you send it in they Repair and/or send you a new one. 2. Advance Exchange---they hold $500 plus tax from you banking acct and ship you a New System and you Return your broken
    one Back..

What bothers me is I sent One of Two broken systems in Had to pick the (Same Unit Repair) due to Funds, but I contacted MS this morning bout returning my son broken Xbox one, and i ask Bout waving the $500 or a Free game for the Trouble of buying Two broken
    Systems, And having to drive 45 mins one way to a Fedex office,

Ms told me they can't Wave the $500 and i understand that, But i ask about maybe a Free game!!! they told me the Only way to get a Free Game is to do the (ADVANCE EXCHANGE) Return,

I don't understand the diff in the Two Return ways that has to do with rather you can get a Free Game!!! you would think having to send your New broken system in the first place they would be willing to keep you happy,..Don't get me wrong MS Support Group
    that i have spoken to a few times already with Both systems have been nothing but AWESOME helping me,

But to only offer a FREE GAME with one shipping way and Not the other Is very UP-SETTING!!!

:)

wildhorse34, Feb 17, 2014
  2. R1CHY B
    R1CHY B Guest
    Saints Row IV Re Elected: Installation stuck in queue

Same issue, just picked up the game. Looks like I'll be returning the game. Fed up of publishers pushing out broken titles to us.

R1CHY B, Feb 17, 2014
  3. BeBeh SoNiCi
    BeBeh SoNiCi Guest
    Hearhfire Kidnapped

nevermind people i cheated the system by not returning to my Lakeview manor and just header for the bandit mine and there she was locked up

BeBeh SoNiCi, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest

The way I figure it, they only give you the digital download game in an Advanced Exchange for ODD repairs because you'll still be able to use the console for those digital games while you wait for the replacement. If you have to send your console in first,
    then the digital download game would be useless to you because you are without your console. When you get the replacement console, you'll be able to play your disc games again. This, I believe, was the reasoning behind this system, so that you wouldn't have
    to break from gaming if they could help it. It's not to compensate you for the inconvenience of having to go through a repair, otherwise this program would be available to ALL repairs, in all instances, regardless of whether it was Advanced Exchange or Same
    Unit Repair.

Klokkwork, Feb 17, 2014
  5. Klokkwork Win User

The way I figure it, they only give you the digital download game in an Advanced Exchange for ODD repairs because you'll still be able to use the console for those digital games while you wait for the replacement. If you have to send your console in first,
    then the digital download game would be useless to you because you are without your console. When you get the replacement console, you'll be able to play your disc games again. This, I believe, was the reasoning behind this system, so that you wouldn't have
    to break from gaming if they could help it. It's not to compensate you for the inconvenience of having to go through a repair, otherwise this program would be available to ALL repairs, in all instances, regardless of whether it was Advanced Exchange or Same
    Unit Repair.
  6. NATURAL REB0RN Win User

Call of Duty Ghosts scopes

thanks for the heads up on the broken link.
  7. JeffMohler Win User

MY LOSS

My first Xbox 1 had a broken kinect but was still playable, I eventually returned it to Best Buy only to have it randomly shut off, and now i have no system to play!!

And Microfoft has terrible returns on it.
  8. marknally Win User

Defense Grid You Monster?

Ok cheers for heads up, can you post back if it still persists with crashing? I'm interested but not if it's broken at the moment.
  9. R1CHY B Win User

Saints Row IV Re Elected: Installation stuck in queue

Same issue, just picked up the game. Looks like I'll be returning the game. Fed up of publishers pushing out broken titles to us.
Thema:

1. Returning Broken Systems Heads Up!!!! - Similar Threads - Returning Broken Systems

2. Local brewery and return to sender achievements broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local brewery and return to sender achievements broken.: I have done both many times, i have done the potion in my world and the tut. Both will not unlock i think it is connected to the last (tu 19) update, please fix. 8e5232cf-f5e0-48b3-bdfc-289dd14d8ca4
  3. Sent xb1 console for warranty service, returned it broken and said i did it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent xb1 console for warranty service, returned it broken and said i did it: This is by no means an answer, but there has to be a call to justice. I've heard of these cases before, and It's so wrong for a business to do that to a customer. Why isn't this being made into a...
  4. Sent xb1 console for warranty service, returned it broken and said i did it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent xb1 console for warranty service, returned it broken and said i did it: I bought a day one xbox one on release day. I also bought the extended warranty from the MS store the day I received the console. It worked great until a few months ago. When I put in a disk in,...
  5. How to return a broken controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to return a broken controller?: How do I return a controller that is broken? (keeps switching off). 1b2e3258-a033-4355-9143-016251f69ffd
  6. Elite controller return/ Referb broken one returned - Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller return/ Referb broken one returned - Help: I'm having quiet the experience with my Elite controller, and quiet frankly i find myself out of ideas. Summary: Bought an Elite controller in October, it had a defective/drifting badly left...
  7. MAKE US RETURN BROKEN ITEMS IN STORE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAKE US RETURN BROKEN ITEMS IN STORE!: Now, I may get some flak for saying this on an Xbox forum, but Apple has the best customer service available. My Xbox controller has been broken since I updated the controller, the left analog is...
  8. Xbox Controller Returned. Still Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Returned. Still Broken: A couple of weeks ago my Day One controller stopped working after attempting to update it., It wouldn't turn on even after switching batteries or plugging in the play and charge cable. Once I...
  9. Broken xbox returned to me "it's not broken." It worked for 3 days and broke ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken xbox returned to me "it's not broken." It worked for 3 days and broke ...: After 20 minutes of working in the chat system to tell my customer service advisor that YES MY XBOX REALLY IS BROKEN and I am not doing something stupid, I got an RMA. The disc drive makes a...
  10. Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!: I sent my broken xbox one back in the box i got my exchange xbox one in, followed all instructions and put the return ship label on the box and sent it back straight away. That was just over a...