Returning games/The cloud

Discus and support Returning games/The cloud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since multiplayer is not working in assassins creed 4 on my xbox one, if I return the game and get the same copy would I be able to reach my files on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake 242424, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Jake 242424
    Jake 242424 Guest

Since multiplayer is not working in assassins creed 4 on my xbox one, if I return the game and get the same copy would I be able to reach my files on the cloud from the main game

:)

Jake 242424, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Save deleted

quitting the game without returning fully to the main menu will effect your game save.

back up your saves on a usb or cloud.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Lost Character Rank/money...wtf rockstar

imagine how cloud servers will be on xboxone.......bet worse after I complete story mode I'm just returning for some world of warcraft game time..

Majicstick214, Jan 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear that multiplayer is not working for you. So long as it is the same game and the same gamertag playing it doesn't matter if it's the same disc.

onyxishere, Jan 1, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear that multiplayer is not working for you. So long as it is the same game and the same gamertag playing it doesn't matter if it's the same disc.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

Cloud file not current

When you have a save file on Cloud, and you select to use that when you get the option to in a game, the console downloads a copy of that Cloud file to you console so it can be updated as you play

-

when you have finished playing and return to the dashboard, your console then updates the file on cloud with the one your console has just used so the file is current

-

If you just powered down the console without returning to the dashboard, then the fille on cloud doesnt get updated with anything you have done since selecting it in your game, so when you go back and choose that file, its just as it was before you played
    the game using it last...as it just didnt get updated.

-

When you use cloud storage, you must return to the dashboard in order for the cloud save to be updated with the latest version, I find this is the safest way of using cloud storage
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Save deleted

quitting the game without returning fully to the main menu will effect your game save.

back up your saves on a usb or cloud.
  8. Puppy Fujo Win User

SSD keeps needing reconnected after turning on Xbox One console. Any ideas why?

Thankfully game saves are also in the cloud. But personally, I would return the drive and exchange it or return it and get a different drive. I dont think it's an Xbox issue because your other drive functions correctly.
  9. Majicstick214 Win User

Lost Character Rank/money...wtf rockstar

imagine how cloud servers will be on xboxone.......bet worse after I complete story mode I'm just returning for some world of warcraft game time..
Thema:

1. Returning games/The cloud - Similar Threads - Returning games cloud

2. Não gostei do jogo e desejo uma devolução (I didn't like the game and I want a return)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não gostei do jogo e desejo uma devolução (I didn't like the game and I want a return): Comprei um jogo, joguei um certo tempo, e não gostei dele, então quero um reembolso, como posso fazer isso? Translation: I bought a game, played it for a while, and didn't like it, so I want a...
  3. Xbox game pass iadesi [Mod Translation-Xbox game pass return]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass iadesi [Mod Translation-Xbox game pass return]: Xbox game pass'i ödeyip iptal ettim fakat iade istiyorum ve tamamen iptal olmasını istiyorum ne yapmalıyım? [Mod Translation-I've paid and canceled an Xbox game pass but I want a refund and I...
  4. Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!: I am so tired , of this corporate greed, I paid big money for early access and cant even play, my campaign is stuck my vs kicks me out horde doesn't count my progress and also kicks me out. How...
  5. Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?: Yesterday I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition because I didnt know that multiple versions of MC exist for the PC. When I tried to return it today to buy the Java version, there was no option to let...
  6. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  7. Xbox One Game return.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Game return.: Hello, I bought the game project spark starter kit for xbox one in the store "Mvideo" but I later found out that her support network was completed in the year 2016, and for that microsoft return...
  8. I would like to make a return on a game pass, but seems to be impossible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to make a return on a game pass, but seems to be impossible...: I bought the annual pass for Destiny 2, but on the wrong platform. (Stupid me). I don't even own Destiny 2 for Xbox one. It seems like I can't make a return on the annual pass. But I won't be...
  9. Returning a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Returning a game: A while ago I had purchased Minecraft for my Xbox one on the windows store but today I had received a code from Microsoft for Minecraft because of my time on the xbox one edition. I was wanting to...
  10. Please return access to gamesaves the current cloud base is untenable for gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please return access to gamesaves the current cloud base is untenable for gaming.: Why have Microsoft taken away the ability to access and manage our own gamesaves? I have read about this in Reddit and seen some really stupid replies. Apparently having access to your gamesaves...