Returning games/The cloud

Discus and support Returning games/The cloud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since multiplayer is not working in assassins creed 4 on my xbox one, if I return the game and get the same copy would I be able to reach my files on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake 242424, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Jake 242424
    Jake 242424 Guest

Since multiplayer is not working in assassins creed 4 on my xbox one, if I return the game and get the same copy would I be able to reach my files on the cloud from the main game

:)

Jake 242424, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Save deleted

quitting the game without returning fully to the main menu will effect your game save.

back up your saves on a usb or cloud.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Lost Character Rank/money...wtf rockstar

imagine how cloud servers will be on xboxone.......bet worse after I complete story mode I'm just returning for some world of warcraft game time..

Majicstick214, Jan 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear that multiplayer is not working for you. So long as it is the same game and the same gamertag playing it doesn't matter if it's the same disc.

onyxishere, Jan 1, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear that multiplayer is not working for you. So long as it is the same game and the same gamertag playing it doesn't matter if it's the same disc.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

Cloud file not current

When you have a save file on Cloud, and you select to use that when you get the option to in a game, the console downloads a copy of that Cloud file to you console so it can be updated as you play

-

when you have finished playing and return to the dashboard, your console then updates the file on cloud with the one your console has just used so the file is current

-

If you just powered down the console without returning to the dashboard, then the fille on cloud doesnt get updated with anything you have done since selecting it in your game, so when you go back and choose that file, its just as it was before you played
    the game using it last...as it just didnt get updated.

-

When you use cloud storage, you must return to the dashboard in order for the cloud save to be updated with the latest version, I find this is the safest way of using cloud storage
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Save deleted

quitting the game without returning fully to the main menu will effect your game save.

back up your saves on a usb or cloud.
  8. Puppy Fujo Win User

SSD keeps needing reconnected after turning on Xbox One console. Any ideas why?

Thankfully game saves are also in the cloud. But personally, I would return the drive and exchange it or return it and get a different drive. I dont think it's an Xbox issue because your other drive functions correctly.
  9. Majicstick214 Win User

Lost Character Rank/money...wtf rockstar

imagine how cloud servers will be on xboxone.......bet worse after I complete story mode I'm just returning for some world of warcraft game time..
Thema:

1. Returning games/The cloud - Similar Threads - Returning games cloud

2. Xbox One S games freezes and return to dashboard after changing TV to 4k.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S games freezes and return to dashboard after changing TV to 4k.: Hi everyone, I have an Xbox One S since May 2018. Never experienced issues. 3 days ago, I changed my TV from a Sony 46NX700 1920x1080 to a Sony X95H9505 4K resolution. After this change, in 40...
  3. Game Pass game sharing between family members not working, Xbox console returns error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass game sharing between family members not working, Xbox console returns error...: I have an Xbox One X with a game pass purchased by me. I have installed several games for the family, but when my son tries to run the games in the same Xbox, they do not work. He receives error...
  4. Sent Xbox for service repair with a game stuck inside... Game didn't return back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Xbox for service repair with a game stuck inside... Game didn't return back.: Hello, as the title states, on 11/17 I sent my Xbox One in for repairs as the disk drive was stuck and not ejecting the disk inside, or reading the disk. I explained in the request that my disk...
  5. Xbox One Game Keep Crashing and returning to Menu Screen 5 mins into the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game Keep Crashing and returning to Menu Screen 5 mins into the game.: Hi there Xbox Community, Recently bought Watch Dogs Legion for Xbox One. The first few days of playing was fine, everything went smooth, it is only until recently the game started crashing and...
  6. Return Policy For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Return Policy For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I am ready to purchase 2 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using a Xbox gift card, but, if I am not satisfied with my purchase, what is your return policy? And, if you use a credit card...
  7. game passi iade ettim ama param gelmiyor[I returned the game pass but I am not paid]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game passi iade ettim ama param gelmiyor[I returned the game pass but I am not paid]: Geçen ultimate game pass alcaktım yanlışlıkla normal game pass almışım iade ettim ama hala gelmedi bir kişi de bu sorunu yaşıyormuş forumlardan gördüm microsoftdan bir çalışan bu makalemize göz...
  8. My Xbox games crash and return me to home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox games crash and return me to home screen: Hey Guys, So i bought and Xbox One S from someone and basically if i go to play a digital or physical game it will work for a few minutes and then just crash and return me to the Home screen,...
  9. Spielrückgabe [Mod Translation - Game return]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spielrückgabe [Mod Translation - Game return]: Warum zum Teufel wird mir Black Ops 4 nicht erstattet? Ich habe 11 Tage nach dem Kauf und bei weniger als 2 Stunden Spielzeit den Support kontaktiert und keine Informationen erhalten. Was ist das...
  10. Please return access to gamesaves the current cloud base is untenable for gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please return access to gamesaves the current cloud base is untenable for gaming.: Why have Microsoft taken away the ability to access and manage our own gamesaves? I have read about this in Reddit and seen some really stupid replies. Apparently having access to your gamesaves...