Returning my Xbox one elite controller for repairs.

Discus and support Returning my Xbox one elite controller for repairs. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My problem is that I have submitted my xbox elite controller to be repaired and my shipping status still says they have not received it yet. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InverseMist, Feb 12, 2019.

1. InverseMist
    InverseMist Guest

My problem is that I have submitted my xbox elite controller to be repaired and my shipping status still says they have not received it yet. The problem is that the shipping service I used is saying that it was delivered to the location I said and I double
    checked and it is where I was told to send it. They say it was delivered and someone from the building collected it. I am confused please help.

:)

InverseMist, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox repair center broke my controller

Hi, in the returns information, it states to only return the specific item, as you will possibly not get back the same item.

I returned an elite controller, kept all removable parts and packed it in an ordinary cardboard box. I got a returned one in bubble wrap and a jiffy bag.

If your Xbox needed repair, you only needed to send that back, no cables, no controller and no original packing. Chances are it is not your console, or controller. I would raise a repair for the controller.
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi InverseMist,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I would like to also inform you guys that if you would like to check the status of the repair order for your Elite Controller you are more than welcome to request a callback from our support agents and they should be able to
    further assist in letting you know a bit more about the process.

Our support agents have the tools we on the forums don't have to further assist with repair orders and order inquiries.

When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

There might be some delay between the time your item being delivered from your postal and when you actually get an email from Microsoft, because someone will manually open all the packages they receive on daily basis, including yours, and then update you
    based on the service request number mentioned on the package.
  5. InverseMist Win User

Ok but the thing is that it said it arrived on the 27 and my xbox order will get cancelled in the next couple of days if it isn't received.
  6. InverseMist Win User

Ok thanks but it said that it was delivered on like the 27.
Thema:

1. Returning my Xbox one elite controller for repairs. - Similar Threads - Returning elite controller

2. How to fix xbox one controller joysticks not returning to center?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox one controller joysticks not returning to center?: So, I bought the Minecraft Limited Edition xbox one a a year ago. Along with it came the minecraft themed xbox controller. I have started to notice that I have controller drift. I am pretty sure...
  3. Please return my old SpontaneousD0ge tag

in XBoX on Windows
    Please return my old SpontaneousD0ge tag: I wanted to change the tag to DogeYT200, but I forgot to read what happens when I change it. And it was changed to another tag. Please return my old SpontaneousD0ge tag...
  4. Can yall make fight night round 3, superman returns and 007 compatible too?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can yall make fight night round 3, superman returns and 007 compatible too?: It would be really cool if yall can make all the 007 gamee compatible to xbox one 3f3a6b71-78f1-48bd-9ba9-4499900f5488
  5. Xbox One Game return.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Game return.: Hello, I bought the game project spark starter kit for xbox one in the store "Mvideo" but I later found out that her support network was completed in the year 2016, and for that microsoft return...
  6. Return money xbox pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Return money xbox pass: Hi, I have canceled the xbox pass and I just use the service and I have been charged 29.97 could you return the money, I do not know what else to do I always cancel my subscriptions early, I ask...
  7. Can't get Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War to run on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War to run on my Xbox 360: What happens is that after the initial animatons play, and the game menu is supposed to appear, the screen just turns green and freezes. I then have to eject the disc or restart the console to get...
  8. XBOX Elite controller return policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Elite controller return policy: I bought a defective xbox elite controller at Best Buy but i missed the 15 day return date. The manager told me to contact the manufacturer to get a refund. So i was wondering if i can take this...
  9. Problem return Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem return Elite Controller: Hi guys, I bought a Xbox One Elite controller in december 2016 and until recently, was very happy with it. But some problems appeared since few months : grips are not glued anymore, and the left...
  10. Elite controller return/ Referb broken one returned - Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller return/ Referb broken one returned - Help: I'm having quiet the experience with my Elite controller, and quiet frankly i find myself out of ideas. Summary: Bought an Elite controller in October, it had a defective/drifting badly left...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. who repairs xbox elite controllers