Returning the difference from a sale

Discus and support Returning the difference from a sale in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey guys, Yesterday (05-06-19) I bought the Ghost Recon Wildlands season pass and Today (05-07-19) it went on sale i was wondering if it would be able... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BouseKnight, May 9, 2019.

1. BouseKnight
    BouseKnight Guest

Hey guys, Yesterday (05-06-19) I bought the Ghost Recon Wildlands season pass and Today (05-07-19) it went on sale i was wondering if it would be able for me to get the difference of price returned to me.

:)

BouseKnight, May 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to request a refund for the original purchase and then repurchase the game while it's on sale. Microsoft does not give partial refunds.

Refund request form
  3. Hoover090113 Win User

xbox one to lose 1 billion + dollars

Sony made a whopping 18 Million off the sales of 1 million PS4's, Pretty sure Microsoft will get a much larger return on their investment from their first million sales.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Renew gold get free game promo

That's a different promotion where you bought 2 years of live for 84 dollars and free dlc but that still requires you to purchase on the console as cards cost 59.95 a year unless on sale but they cannot return the change to a prepaid card
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

Xbox Digital Return Policy Discussion

I think it's fair as it stands, 2 hours of play time is enough to know if you like it.

What would you have them increase it to?

Oh and the "all digital sales are final" has more to do with in game transactions than the games themselves.

Also, when you go into a store trying to return merchandise, you are requesting a return, this is no different, this is just in writing.
  6. US Revenge Win User

best buy 2 day sale, MoH warfighter $15 and hitman trilogy $25

if it was at best buy, you can go get a refund for the difference iirc if it is within 30days of purchase. good luck, or you could return the game where ever you got it and get at best buy...

-

Waiting for a sale pays off once again!
Thema:

1. Returning the difference from a sale - Similar Threads - Returning difference sale

2. Retour SAV UPS [Mod Translation - Return UPS service]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retour SAV UPS [Mod Translation - Return UPS service]: Bonjour, je suis aux regrets de constatés, que vous avez reçus une confirmation de livraison du matériel, de retour du SAV par UPS. Il n en ais rien, mon colis est hélas toujours en transit. UPS...
  3. iade seçeneği çıkmıyor [Mod translation-return option is not available]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iade seçeneği çıkmıyor [Mod translation-return option is not available]: merhabalar ben 25 ocak 2020 tarihinde project cars 2 indirimde iken 42.37 tl ye aldım ilk oynadığımda kontrolleri garip geldi bende kontrollerini beğenmediğim için bugün iade etmek istedim ama...
  4. Xbox returned not repaired under warranty please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox returned not repaired under warranty please help: A recently sent my xbox one s in for repair under warranty only for then to send it back saying that its void as its either been tampered or opened or serial number is invalid but a bought this...
  5. Victim of Continuous Fraud Attempts / Microsoft Not Returning My Call Requests / Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Victim of Continuous Fraud Attempts / Microsoft Not Returning My Call Requests / Microsoft...: I had recurring billing set up on my xbox account, and at the beginning of the month I noticed several fraudulent charge attempts were made on the credit card I have on file for in-game or store...
  6. I've returned my xbox twice for repair. Got it back being still broken, twice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've returned my xbox twice for repair. Got it back being still broken, twice.: My Xbox has hardware errors which makes playing games impossible. I've returned it for repairs twice but the problem still hasn't been solved. I've documented the problem extensively but it...
  7. Returning a defective Xbox one x at a Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning a defective Xbox one x at a Microsoft store: So I got a defective xbox one x from another store and I thought I saw someone say they brought their defective console to a microsoft store and they replaced it for them. Is that possible? It...
  8. Settings App wont open and attempting to open it just returns to Home screen. All else works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings App wont open and attempting to open it just returns to Home screen. All else works.: My settings app on Xbox X has suddenly stopped working. Attempting to open it just returns me to the Home screen . Everything else is working including games, store, etc. I have tried rebooting...
  9. My controller has not been returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller has not been returned: Nearly two months i sent my controller back on track thing its yellow on recaved no why contacting Microsoft about puts u on stupid robot reply thing that has no answers no emails or any thing i...
  10. Проводник верните мне его хотя бы в магазин[Translation-Explorer return it to me at least...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проводник верните мне его хотя бы в магазин[Translation-Explorer return it to me at least...: Мне нужен этот проводник. Чтобы он смог сделать все возможное, чтобы это было возможно. [Перевод - мне нужно это руководство, почему все решают за меня, что его следует полностью удалить....