Returning the difference from a sale

Discus and support Returning the difference from a sale in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey guys, Yesterday (05-06-19) I bought the Ghost Recon Wildlands season pass and Today (05-07-19) it went on sale i was wondering if it would be able... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BouseKnight, May 9, 2019.

1. BouseKnight
    BouseKnight Guest

Hey guys, Yesterday (05-06-19) I bought the Ghost Recon Wildlands season pass and Today (05-07-19) it went on sale i was wondering if it would be able for me to get the difference of price returned to me.

:)

BouseKnight, May 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to request a refund for the original purchase and then repurchase the game while it's on sale. Microsoft does not give partial refunds.

Refund request form
  3. Hoover090113 Win User

xbox one to lose 1 billion + dollars

Sony made a whopping 18 Million off the sales of 1 million PS4's, Pretty sure Microsoft will get a much larger return on their investment from their first million sales.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Renew gold get free game promo

That's a different promotion where you bought 2 years of live for 84 dollars and free dlc but that still requires you to purchase on the console as cards cost 59.95 a year unless on sale but they cannot return the change to a prepaid card
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

Xbox Digital Return Policy Discussion

I think it's fair as it stands, 2 hours of play time is enough to know if you like it.

What would you have them increase it to?

Oh and the "all digital sales are final" has more to do with in game transactions than the games themselves.

Also, when you go into a store trying to return merchandise, you are requesting a return, this is no different, this is just in writing.
  6. US Revenge Win User

best buy 2 day sale, MoH warfighter $15 and hitman trilogy $25

if it was at best buy, you can go get a refund for the difference iirc if it is within 30days of purchase. good luck, or you could return the game where ever you got it and get at best buy...

-

Waiting for a sale pays off once again!
Thema:

1. Returning the difference from a sale - Similar Threads - Returning difference sale

2. Não gostei do jogo e desejo uma devolução (I didn't like the game and I want a return)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não gostei do jogo e desejo uma devolução (I didn't like the game and I want a return): Comprei um jogo, joguei um certo tempo, e não gostei dele, então quero um reembolso, como posso fazer isso? Translation: I bought a game, played it for a while, and didn't like it, so I want a...
  3. Xbox game pass iadesi [Mod Translation-Xbox game pass return]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass iadesi [Mod Translation-Xbox game pass return]: Xbox game pass'i ödeyip iptal ettim fakat iade istiyorum ve tamamen iptal olmasını istiyorum ne yapmalıyım? [Mod Translation-I've paid and canceled an Xbox game pass but I want a refund and I...
  4. Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Gears 5 not fixed yet, I want to return this game!!!: I am so tired , of this corporate greed, I paid big money for early access and cant even play, my campaign is stuck my vs kicks me out horde doesn't count my progress and also kicks me out. How...
  5. ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]: คือ ผมได้ซื้อ Xbox Game Pass ในราคา $1 ...ผมซื้อไม่สำเร็จ แต่โดนหักค่าธรรมเนียมไป และมีคนบอกว่าจะได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน ายใน 1-2 วัน แต่ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืนเลย ผมควรแจ้งที่ไหนและกับใคร...
  6. Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't there a return option in my "purchase history" for a game I bought yesterday?: Yesterday I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition because I didnt know that multiple versions of MC exist for the PC. When I tried to return it today to buy the Java version, there was no option to let...
  7. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  8. Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben [Translation-Return unused code]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unbenutzten Code zurückgeben [Translation-Return unused code]: Hallo liebe Community! Ich habe ein Problem. Und zwar einen Spielecode als Geschenk gekauft und zu spät gesehen, dass weiter unten auf der Store-Seite steht: 'Verfügbar für XBOX Surface Hub'....
  9. How to fix xbox one controller joysticks not returning to center?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox one controller joysticks not returning to center?: So, I bought the Minecraft Limited Edition xbox one a a year ago. Along with it came the minecraft themed xbox controller. I have started to notice that I have controller drift. I am pretty sure...
  10. Please return my old SpontaneousD0ge tag

in XBoX on Windows
    Please return my old SpontaneousD0ge tag: I wanted to change the tag to DogeYT200, but I forgot to read what happens when I change it. And it was changed to another tag. Please return my old SpontaneousD0ge tag...