Returning Xbox One Controller

Discus and support Returning Xbox One Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having problems with my controller recently,the left bumper works intermittently. The controller has the latest firmware so I know that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by philduke77, Mar 8, 2015.

1. philduke77
    philduke77 Guest

I've been having problems with my controller recently,the left bumper works intermittently. The controller has the latest firmware so I know that is not the problem. Been trying to get it sent back for replacement but keep getting an unspecified error when
    I place the order. Anyone else having this problem?

:)

philduke77, Mar 8, 2015
  2. Paaallm
    Paaallm Guest
    Paaallm, Mar 8, 2015
  3. MattyRums
    MattyRums Guest
    Xbox one elite controller battery hatch

That's unfortunate. In that case I would recommend returning the controller and getting a new one.

MattyRums, Mar 8, 2015
  4. Returning Xbox One Controller

I had the same problem when I went to replace my controller. I just called 1-800-4MY-XBOX, gave them my controller serial number, and I got an email with the address to ship it to and a repair number to write on the box.

Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC-40CE-A38A-C9532F5C32F5, Mar 9, 2015
  5. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

I had the same problem when I went to replace my controller. I just called 1-800-4MY-XBOX, gave them my controller serial number, and I got an email with the address to ship it to and a repair number to write on the box.
  6. Tougher25 Win User

Xbox One Controller Repair

Call xbox support line I dont know the number for your country so google it. The controllers are a really big issue with the new xbox one I have exchanged mine three times now and still have a broken one lol so good luck but if you return your controller
    you will receive a day one controller in return.
  7. bowski477 Win User

Elite controller won't stay on

8. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox repair center broke my controller

Hi, in the returns information, it states to only return the specific item, as you will possibly not get back the same item.

I returned an elite controller, kept all removable parts and packed it in an ordinary cardboard box. I got a returned one in bubble wrap and a jiffy bag.

If your Xbox needed repair, you only needed to send that back, no cables, no controller and no original packing. Chances are it is not your console, or controller. I would raise a repair for the controller.
  9. Tordule_28 Win User

I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried almost everything... Help!

Would I be able to return my current xbox one x controller, that came with it and get a new one that works?
Thema:

1. Returning Xbox One Controller - Similar Threads - Returning Controller

2. I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I...: I have not been able to reach Microsoft store about returning a faulty XBox controller I bought, can you please give me an email address to contact them about this? I have tried using the callback...
  3. Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK): Hi, How on earth do I arrange for help with a faulty design labs controller in the UK? All the online chat "agents" says I can't talk to anyone and the xbox phone help says do it online and hangs...
  4. wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...: how do i use my warranty on my xbox wireless remote that a button is not functioning on? 9780ab33-53fd-41a4-8b1a-cfcba5cba521
  5. My controller has not been returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller has not been returned: Nearly two months i sent my controller back on track thing its yellow on recaved no why contacting Microsoft about puts u on stupid robot reply thing that has no answers no emails or any thing i...
  6. Problem return label for xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem return label for xbox controller: Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return label...
  7. How to fix xbox one controller joysticks not returning to center?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox one controller joysticks not returning to center?: So, I bought the Minecraft Limited Edition xbox one a a year ago. Along with it came the minecraft themed xbox controller. I have started to notice that I have controller drift. I am pretty sure...
  8. Retur av personligt designad handkontroll för Xbox one [Return of personalized controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retur av personligt designad handkontroll för Xbox one [Return of personalized controller...: Har man rätt att returnera en personligt designad handkontroll om den inte funkar? En spak och knapp som inte hänger med som den ska. Inköpt januari 2019. Translation: [Do you have the right to...
  9. Trying to return my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to return my controller: I have tried to contact Microsoft support for the past 4 days. Its either problems with the site, offices closed or as today.. authentication problems or some sort. My right stick is slowly...
  10. Xbox One controller returned for replacement - new controller not received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller returned for replacement - new controller not received: Hi, I returned one of my std controllers, and according to the info I have a replacement has been sent (from MS Return Center in Germany). Unfortunately it's over 10 days now and normally it...