reverse compatible sign in errors

Discus and support reverse compatible sign in errors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i go to play bo1 or any 360 game i have i cannot sign in . any help, thanks 41961e6c-10b0-4ce7-a0af-7b0d724f825c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChaosDinonugget, Feb 15, 2017.

1. reverse compatible sign in errors

When i go to play bo1 or any 360 game i have i cannot sign in . any help, thanks

:)

ChaosDinonugget, Feb 15, 2017
  2. Vulsker
    Vulsker Guest
    Reverse compatible xbox one

tohellnbak

Well I for one def think about picking up another x360. But I think an add-on would just be best for some people, imo. Going for a bundle like that makes sense until count having to upgrade the hdd and the fact that it is a refurb from GS.

Vulsker, Feb 15, 2017
  3. Reverse compatible xbox one

Hello Everyone reverse compatible sign in errors :)

Please don't be mad / angry at me, but TVs have more than one HDMI port. Instead of MS taking the time to create backwards compatiblity (which I'm not going to lie, is going to be nice & convenient indeed), why not just connect your Xbox One into you HDMI
    Port #2 and leave your Xbox 360 in HDMI Port #1 (or whatever set-up you're using)?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone reverse compatible sign in errors :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Feb 15, 2017
  4. Its FearTheBear Win User

Reverse compatibility

It's a long drawn out process, But you can always vote on which game you want to be reverse compatible!
  5. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Reverse compatibility

because they cant just offer any game, they need the publishers permission, its up to activision to allow games to be compatible
  6. Jean-Luc_Gates Win User

xbox 360 and xbox one

Xbox one has 0 reverse compatibility
  7. Erick Rivera Gonzale Win User

Error downloading a reverse compatible game.

Hello CapricornChaos3,

Thank you for bringing us your concern that I might be assist you for few solves would be done by today and recommended that you should retry to plug out of the console from power cable for about to 30 seconds then replug in the console. Wait and see if
    it works.

Look forward,

Xbox Ambassador
  8. PwntasticJB Win User

Looking for an online download

im just trying to play morrowind..its on the compatability list....i just need the update to enable reverse compatability
Thema:

reverse compatible sign in errors

1. reverse compatible sign in errors - Similar Threads - reverse compatible sign

2. Some Reverse compatibility games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some Reverse compatibility games not working: I recently bought three games at the same time for my Xbox Series S, metal gear rising (Xbox 360), far cry instincts (Xbox 360), and mortal shell (x/s). I got a receipt in my email confirming...
  3. bought xbox360 game reverse compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought xbox360 game reverse compatible: I bought Call Of Duty World at War(xbox360) for my Xbox One S in the Microsoft store on the xbox. When it finished downloading, I was able to load in, but I am not able to play the multiplayer...
  4. Black ops 2 reverse compatibility a lie?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 reverse compatibility a lie?: game just will not work i have both a disc and a soft copy i bought today in the shop on my xbox one. it refuses to let me play. though from past experience with live this is pretty normal. i mean...
  5. Xbox 1 reverse compatibility, disconnected from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 reverse compatibility, disconnected from Xbox live: So i’ve been having this problem where every time i try to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox 1 it says disconnected from xbox live, and that i am not signed in to a gamer profile. I dont think this...
  6. Reverse compatibility Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reverse compatibility Xbox: Can need for speed most wanted 2012 please be reverse compatible 662c4859-390c-4179-b6ed-e6903d544674
  7. Error downloading a reverse compatible game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error downloading a reverse compatible game.: I've been trying to download Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 on Xbox One and it keeps coming up with an error I've been trying for several weeks now, my local EB Games told me to contact you guys...
  8. Reverse compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reverse compatibility: Why isn't a popular game such as COD MW3 reverse compatible with Xbox one. There's a bunch of lame ass games that are offered for free each month that are but the one game I prefer to play isn't...
  9. Xbox one reverse compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one reverse compatibility: So when I saw that dungeon defenders 2 was coming to Xbox one my friends and I were so excited about it. But one thing still bothers us how Xbox has never put the first dungeon defenders on Xbox...
  10. Xbox One Reverse Compatible DLC Glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Reverse Compatible DLC Glitches: [img] [img] [img] I've been having this problem for a couple of months now. On some DLC that I bought for current reverse-compatible games on Xbox 360, the system only partially downloads the...