Reverse confusion

Discus and support Reverse confusion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get the impression that the reverse compatibility. For Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Isn't an unchanging list. Hopefully, more often than not they are adding... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxXCROMAGXxx, May 15, 2019.

1. xxXCROMAGXxx
    xxXCROMAGXxx Guest

Reverse confusion

I get the impression that the reverse compatibility. For Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Isn't an unchanging list. Hopefully, more often than not they are adding more titles to this great lineup of games. However. I have found that some of the games listed as reverse
    compatibile are rejecteted by my Xbox One S. I don't imagine some titles have been removed from that list. Like "Call of Juarez : The cartel". A confirmed listed and eligible game. However, when I went to install it on the Xbox One S,
    the "can't play that here" message apeared. And a the usual help tip to refer to the afformentioned LIST. (The disc is in great shape btw.)

What happened? Can i trust the list anymore? Because this raises questions like how many titles have i wanted or owned now mothballed because i no longer own a 360 and Trusted the R.C.L.????? I forsee having to purchase a replacement 360..my heart sank upon
    discovering SKYRIM was not among the "chosen". And many others That are part of a series that transcend the two consoles. Like "Sniper Elite". 360 V.2 yes..but No to 3.. so its strait on to 4 . Id like to control my near rant by saying that the cost of a pre-owned
    360 is comparible to buying 1-2 new XB1 revamps. Then I re-gain a 2 ft. Stack of games. But it just seems redundant....and often risky even from "reputable" merchants.....thanks for reading.

:)

xxXCROMAGXxx, May 15, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Reverse confusion

Hi,

As no games are removed from the BC List, your games will only work if the following conditions are met:

1. Your Console is connected to Xbox Live

2. Your disc is In a good condition.

3. Your Console's Blu-ray drive is in working order.
  3. skylaar Win User

Reverse confusion

Sometimes is just takes a power cycle (while on, hold power for 10 seconds, then restart) to refresh the account settings. I have had games not work but then after refreshing the system everything works fine. The power cycle is like rebooting a computer,
    it refreshes everything and solves quite a few issues.
  4. xxXCROMAGXxx Win User

Reverse confusion

Thanks for being so kind in your responses...tried again,did nothing special and poof it worked just fine.
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

Reverse confusion

Hello, in order to get a retrocompatible game, you has now to contact the publisher of the game.

Have a nice day.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Reverse confusion

Just make sure that your console is connected to Xbox Live when you are trying to install a backwards compatible game, even from disc, as all backwards compatible games need to be downloaded, not installed from disc.

Also it is up to the developers of games to decide if a particular title is made Backwards compatible or not, feel free to reach out to them and ask about making their game(s) backwards compatible too.
Thema:

Reverse confusion

1. Reverse confusion - Similar Threads - Reverse confusion

2. Estorno de Valores [Reversal of values ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Estorno de Valores [Reversal of values ]: Olá, gostaria de solicitar o estorno do valor pago referente ao Live Gold e Game Pass, visto que o cartão permaneceu salvo no xbox one, sendo efetuado automaticamente o pagamento de ambos sem meu...
  3. Allow Gamertag reversing for free of charge like PSN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow Gamertag reversing for free of charge like PSN: You can change your Xbox One and PSN name as many times as you want (if you're willing to pay, of course). You can change your PSN ID back to a previous ID by contacting PlayStation Support....
  4. Xbox 1 reverse compatibility, disconnected from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 reverse compatibility, disconnected from Xbox live: So i’ve been having this problem where every time i try to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox 1 it says disconnected from xbox live, and that i am not signed in to a gamer profile. I dont think this...
  5. Estorno compra [Translate] Reversal Purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Estorno compra [Translate] Reversal Purchase: Preciso estornar 5 compras que meu filho fez pelo Xbox.... Como faço isso? [Translate by Mod] I Need to reverse 5 purchases my son made for Xbox.... How do I do that?...
  6. Reverse compatibility Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reverse compatibility Xbox: Can need for speed most wanted 2012 please be reverse compatible 662c4859-390c-4179-b6ed-e6903d544674
  7. Reverse adult windows profile to child

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reverse adult windows profile to child: We setup our sons xbox using my husbands windows profile. We want to be able to switch this profile to child or add a new family member for our son with a child profile without disrupting his xbox...
  8. Xbox 360 Reverse Compatitbility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Reverse Compatitbility: I read online in multiple websites including here on Xbox about reverse compatibility where i could play original Xbox games onto the Xbox 360. I purchased 2 games that were on the list of games...
  9. Error downloading a reverse compatible game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error downloading a reverse compatible game.: I've been trying to download Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 on Xbox One and it keeps coming up with an error I've been trying for several weeks now, my local EB Games told me to contact you guys...
  10. My son deleted fortnite by mistake when he stoped an update . Is there any way to reverse this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son deleted fortnite by mistake when he stoped an update . Is there any way to reverse this.: my son deleted fortnite by mistake when he stopped an update,is there any way to reverse this. 5bc524ff-0029-47d9-a7e4-0657633bffe8