Revert Gametag

Discus and support Revert Gametag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I Changed My GamerTag Because I Didn't Like The Previous One.. So When Changed It It Got Number After The Name Which I Don't Like.. Is There Anyway... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AunAli1, Apr 18, 2020.

1. AunAli1
    AunAli1 Guest

Revert Gametag

So I Changed My GamerTag Because I Didn't Like The Previous One.. So When Changed It It Got Number After The Name Which I Don't Like.. Is There Anyway To Revert Back To The Old GT Without Paying?? Please Help!

:)

AunAli1, Apr 18, 2020
  2. AdamKronus Win User

Revert Gametag

The gamertag tool uses these system to increase the availability of names to users. And as has already been said here, the only way now to "fix" is by paying to realize the change once again.
  3. OreoE Win User

Revert Gametag

So I Changed My GamerTag Because I Didn't Like The Previous One.. So When Changed It It Got Number After The Name Which I Don't Like.. Is There Anyway To Revert Back To The Old GT Without Paying?? Please Help!
    Unfortunately you cannot revert to an old gamertag without purchasing ... once you change your gamertag it becomes available to any and everyone in the xbox community.
  4. DreadCamp Win User

Revert Gametag

The number is for people who have the same name or a similar name. You can try contacting microsofts support team who can try and change your name back
  5. Lovechaser Win User

Revert Gametag

Hi!

Unfortunately that is not possible without payment.

You received the suffix in your new Gamertag because what you changed it to was already taken, you can read more about the new Gamertag system here
  6. DUCK53 Win User

Error 80151103

can not get gametag on another xbox he has error 80151103 and he lost everything he lost 12 month gold he want it on gametag overallsphere0 tranfer to the gametag overallsphere0
Thema:

Revert Gametag

1. Revert Gametag - Similar Threads - Revert Gametag

2. A setting keeps reverting to block instead of allow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A setting keeps reverting to block instead of allow: For some reason I lost the ability to play online on platforms that aren’t directly on the xbox. I try to change the join multiplayer games to allow but it keeps reverting to block. I must also...
  3. Is there any current way to ‘revert’ your Xbox one gamer pic back to a Xbox 360 gamer pic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any current way to ‘revert’ your Xbox one gamer pic back to a Xbox 360 gamer pic?: I looked into this about 4 years ago and nothing seemed to work. Is there any actual way to change your Xbox one gamerpic back to a Xbox 360 gamerpic? Like when I’m playing a 360 game on my Xbox...
  4. Overwatch keeps reverting to Trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch keeps reverting to Trial version: Hi all, I purchased Overwatch Legends Edition a while back, but since switching to the Xbox One X it's now showing as a trial version all the time and I don't know how to get rid of it. My...
  5. Rogue Trooper REDUX won't load propely, reverts to Xbox Home.

in XboX Insiders
    Rogue Trooper REDUX won't load propely, reverts to Xbox Home.: I've been playing Rogue Trooper Redux on my Xbox One X, my Xbox is in the Alpha skip ahead program. I have got as far as 'The Hopper Chase' mission and completed it.Now, whenever I try to load...
  6. Audio settings gets reverted to HDMI 7.1 uncompressed from Bitstream > Atmos for HT

in XboX Insiders
    Audio settings gets reverted to HDMI 7.1 uncompressed from Bitstream > Atmos for HT: I've noticed that my audio settings get reverted to HDMI 7.1 uncompressed from Bitstream and Dolby Atmos for Home Theaters. For now, it seems random. I first thought it was related to console...
  7. Is it possible to revert a cloud save made for a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to revert a cloud save made for a game?: Basically over the weekend I lost internet and I was playing borderlands offline on a different console. When I got internet back it tried to sync the local storage with cloud.. Obviously there...
  8. My Account Has Reverted Into A Child Account Even Though It Was Set Up As An Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Has Reverted Into A Child Account Even Though It Was Set Up As An Adult Account: I posted a post before about how i accidentally changed my DOB to a child account and then in return couldn't edit some features in the settings, a user replied with how some services where down...
  9. Broadcast Gameplay "Allow" Reverts To "Block"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Broadcast Gameplay "Allow" Reverts To "Block": So I am trying to change my son's privacy settings for broadcasting gameplay from "block" to "allow". After checking the "Allow" radial button and then clicking "Submit"... sometimes I'll get an...
  10. Guide menu has reverted to old default xbox guide menu. (Beta)

in XboX Insiders
    Guide menu has reverted to old default xbox guide menu. (Beta): The guide (when you press the xbox button) has seemed to have gone back to the default non-insider guide. I have tried factory resetting my xbox as I prefer the new one. Thanks for any help....