Reverting back to normal

Discus and support Reverting back to normal in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone know how big an update would be if I revert back from the alpha stage back to current non insider's dash. submitted by /u/gamerfreak89... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gamerfreak89, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Reverting back to normal

Anyone know how big an update would be if I revert back from the alpha stage back to current non insider's dash.

submitted by /u/gamerfreak89
    [link] [comments]

/u/gamerfreak89, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Class Ay Jay Win User

Can't connect to LIVE....At all.

Xbox Live is undergoign some repairs your online play should revert back to normal in a few hours :)
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Live Gold Family Pack Conversion

No it wont revert back to a regular subscription. You will have to wait until the gold plan runs out to revert back to a normal subscription. And you shouldnt be billed for any of the other accounts on your family account as they do not have Credit Card
    numbers attached to them
  4. juan van Win User

Console was wiped?

Well it shows here that your account is fine with the GS.

Have you tried recovering your GT to see if it reverts back to normal with your theme and everything.
  5. DoorlessLion439 Win User

Xbox one dev mode?

Judging by the polygon article link you sent me and it said that only way to revert back to retail was to factory reset to default which i did yesterday three times to make sure it reverted back to normal retail because i accidentally stumbled upon this
    sandbox mode twice without enabling the dev kit and everything went back to normal and hopefully nothing wasn't damaged in the process and not always accessing the dev mode sandbox mode is always accidental but also out of curiosity as its also stated on polygon
  6. Rhizunis Win User

Cannot play original xbox games, error..

Had to revert back to the lowest graphic setting to be able to change the screen format. Also switched my tv setting to normal, down from widescreen. Still getting the game error, unfortunately. It was a good try though. :) Thank you.
Thema:

Reverting back to normal

1. Reverting back to normal - Similar Threads - Reverting normal

2. What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass: We are not taking full advantage of the Ultimate Game Pass and I want to revert to only Xbox Live Gold to save money. What, if anything, will happen to my son's games if I do that? Will he retain...
  3. Revert gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Revert gamertag: My girlfriend's soon changed my gamer tag using up the free change. Is there any way to revert it back to what it was without having to pay the gamer tag fee charge?...
  4. Revert gamertag

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Revert gamertag: Hey i was wondering if the Microsoft team, can revert my gamertag, and change it to my previous tag. My previous gamertag has more than 12 letters. 2fc475e6-0f59-49f4-907a-9c85bdde8b15
  5. Is there a way to revert back Xbox username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to revert back Xbox username?: Hi, my name for XBL was MCubeMasterM for a long time, I heard you can change it for free, I was changing it to CubeMasterYT, it told me those numbers will not be shown at the end but Xbox tricked...
  6. Reverting back to the old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reverting back to the old gamertag: So, recently I bought a new Gamertag. It’s given me two. The old one and the current one. All this and that I know about the new gamertag system but, I wish to change back to my old Gamertag....
  7. Omega slows down my console and Wi-Fi. Unerolled and did all steps to revert but makes me...

in XboX Insiders
    Omega slows down my console and Wi-Fi. Unerolled and did all steps to revert but makes me...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BigOunce06 [link] [comments]
  8. New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one?

in XboX Insiders
    New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one?: Like many others i have the new Community app with the row scrolling to the right. Its absolutely terrible and laggy! I dont want multiple rows to have to scroll through. Also why is the friends...
  9. Had new Store for 5 minutes and then it reverted back

in XboX Insiders
    Had new Store for 5 minutes and then it reverted back: My Microsoft Store updated to the new one so I used for a bit then I closed it. Now that I check it's back to normal. Anyone got this issue? submitted by /u/Arn_Skr [link] [comments]
  10. I want to revert my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to revert my account: I changed my XBox username to opencrane, but then, I found out that you can no longer place underscores ( _ ) in usernames. I want my username back to Glen_Horo. How do I revert my account, like...