Reverting Game Pass Ultimate to regular

Discus and support Reverting Game Pass Ultimate to regular in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, In my haste I subscribed to Xbox Ultimate (my mistake), I do want to revert my subscription and when I do so, it cancels my subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BarkingSpiderHS, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Reverting Game Pass Ultimate to regular

Greetings,

In my haste I subscribed to Xbox Ultimate (my mistake), I do want to revert my subscription and when I do so, it cancels my subscription altogether.

I've "renewed" the Ultimate subscription as I would like to use my account, however, I would not like to maintain this service (for no negative reason).

Any advice?

:)

BarkingSpiderHS, Nov 24, 2020
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello dont cancel because you will lose your Gold also. Just wait until the the time is over and dont renew. Make sure you have auto renew unchecked in billing also. Just a fyi if you cancel now you will lose your gold also!!
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would either have to cancel the subscription you just bought or wait for it to end and then buy a regular Game Pass subscription.
  4. RexCM14 Win User

Xbox gamespass

Regular Game Pass not include XBL, you need Ultimate Game Pass
  5. Smwutches Win User

Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it

Just to verify, did you purchase just regular Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? If it's just regular Game Pass, makes sure you bought Game Pass for PC, not Game Pass for console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass

It depends on if you bought Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate. Regular Game Pass would be separate from Gold. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold. So if you buy Ultimate while already having Gold, your Gold is converted to Ultimate.
Thema:

1. Reverting Game Pass Ultimate to regular - Similar Threads - Reverting Game Pass

2. REVERTING BACK to 360? Will my game progress save? (Terraria)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    REVERTING BACK to 360? Will my game progress save? (Terraria): I have been playing Terraria for years now and I decided to switch to XB1 however after switching I sold my old XBOX 360 which I'm thinking was a mistake. I had my Terraria and other games (Real...
  3. My xbox live gold turned into game pass and i want to revert it back to xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold turned into game pass and i want to revert it back to xbox live gold: So I just bought xbox gold and when I redeemed it, it became 4 months of xbox games pass. I only had one month of game pass left and I wanted to switch to gold because I no longer use the games. I...
  4. Revert to CD cases for Series X games

in XboX Insiders
    Revert to CD cases for Series X games: Not entirely sure if it fits in Xbox Insiders, but here goes. Take a leaf out of PlayStation (and the Dreamcast)'s book when they used CD cases back in the day, and switch from the pretty large...
  5. What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass: We are not taking full advantage of the Ultimate Game Pass and I want to revert to only Xbox Live Gold to save money. What, if anything, will happen to my son's games if I do that? Will he retain...
  6. xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc: I have an xbox 1. I bought it in china. After I moved from Germany, where I had purchased a windows phone (long ago dead). Now I live in the US. My microsoft account is set up for US purchases....
  7. Is it possible to revert a cloud save made for a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to revert a cloud save made for a game?: Basically over the weekend I lost internet and I was playing borderlands offline on a different console. When I got internet back it tried to sync the local storage with cloud.. Obviously there...
  8. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  9. Arcade Games Reverted to Demos...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arcade Games Reverted to Demos...: I'm not sure when this happened but somewhere along the line after I moved I got on my Xbox 360 and all my arcade games are now demos and it says I have to purchase again to get them back. Is...
  10. Xbox Preview Program Reverted My Game Saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Preview Program Reverted My Game Saves: So yesterday I got sick of having to update my console every day when I was trying to ask Cortana to take a screenshot in the middle of playing Dark Souls with my friend and it forced me to update...