Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

Discus and support Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Starbug_Oz, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Starbug_Oz
    Starbug_Oz Guest

Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?

:)

Starbug_Oz, Sep 11, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

It states that once your Xbox Live subscription has been converted to Game Pass Ultimate days, you can not revert the Xbox Live back and that by cancelling you will lose your Live Gold. You can not get a refund and nobody in the forums can do such.

This is taken from the FAQ's about Game Pass Ultimate

How do I manage or cancel the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan?

You can cancel Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time: Sign in at
    account.microsoft.com/services
    . Under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, select
    Payment & Billing
    , then Cancel. You’ll have an option to end your subscription on its expiration date. Depending on your subscription’s status, you may also have an option to end it immediately with a refund of the price you paid for
    Ultimate only. Please note, the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...ultimate-faq#506a8eac93ed49b69f17c16a5a537949
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
  5. Nando0201 Win User

So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

In short, once you have converted to Game Pass Ultimate, your Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you cancel, you will lose that converted Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

1. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires? - Similar Threads - Reverting Live Gold

2. Green Install button when clicked briefly shows Preparing in grey then reverts back to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Green Install button when clicked briefly shows Preparing in grey then reverts back to...: Have recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass and have successfully downloaded and installed both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Gears 5, however when trying to do the same with Shenmue 1 and 2 and...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition reverted itself back to the demo after I have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition reverted itself back to the demo after I have already...: Hello, I have a question about Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and whether or not I can restore my product. Back in March, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and the application was...
  4. Can i revert back to a pre-SmartGlass/Xbox comanion era?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i revert back to a pre-SmartGlass/Xbox comanion era?: Hi, my laptop has done an update for SmartGlass and Xbox Companion which I would like to reverse. Only use the laptop for 2 player gaming as I have a 360 controller with which my hands are...
  5. Crackdown 3: Xbox One X reverts to Stereo with Dolby Atmos setup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3: Xbox One X reverts to Stereo with Dolby Atmos setup: Hi, I have had to stop playing Crackdown 3 until this is fixed. When I connect Dolby Atmos compatible AV set to Xbox One X, it reverts to Stereo. It works flawlessly with Gears of War 4 and...
  6. When I select allow on "broadcast gameplay" it reverts to blocked after I click submit

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I select allow on "broadcast gameplay" it reverts to blocked after I click submit: On my Xbox One my settings are set to Adult and "broadcast gameplay" is set to allowed however I'm still not able to broadcast through twitch OR mixer, they both say I need to change my settings....
  7. 0x800488FC : Revert! Revert!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x800488FC : Revert! Revert!: New code deployment? That canary died -- revert! I think an issue has been identified by most of the free world trying to sign into their Xbox devices; Xbox Live Service Status is under the...
  8. How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version?: I have been trying to get rid of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for quite some time but with no luck. I already unenrolled from the Xbox Insider Hub and I already uninstalled Minecraft. This...
  9. Revert Edge App to pre-update stable version until significant fixes have been made to new edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revert Edge App to pre-update stable version until significant fixes have been made to new edge: PLEASE FIX IT, why has it taken so long to address? Microsoft, you could have at least reverted it to it's older stable version while you fix the bugs in the new version; that seems like common...
  10. Need help reverting gamebar and gamedvr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help reverting gamebar and gamedvr: Hi! I while ago I ran this script to troubleshoot fps stuttering in games: ( reg add "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\xbgm" /v "Start" /t REG_DWORD /d "4" /f sc config XblAuthManager...