Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

Discus and support Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Starbug_Oz, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Starbug_Oz
    Starbug_Oz Guest

Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?

:)

Starbug_Oz, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You would be best placed to create your own thread.

If you are referring to losing Xbox Live Gold because you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, there is nothing that can be done. It clearly states that Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate days and can not be reverted and that canceling Game
    Pass Ultimate will cancel out the converted Xbox Live Gold. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

You can cancel your Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time, and you will
    continue to have access to your Ultimate benefits until your prepaid time ends, at which point you will not be charged again.

Note The upgrade of any prepaid time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cannot be reverted back to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, and you cannot receive a refund for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game
    Pass. You can, however, rejoin Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass when your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription ends
  3. FreakRoach Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

It states that once your Xbox Live subscription has been converted to Game Pass Ultimate days, you can not revert the Xbox Live back and that by cancelling you will lose your Live Gold. You can not get a refund and nobody in the forums can do such.

This is taken from the FAQ's about Game Pass Ultimate

How do I manage or cancel the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan?

You can cancel Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time: Sign in at
    account.microsoft.com/services
    . Under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, select
    Payment & Billing
    , then Cancel. You’ll have an option to end your subscription on its expiration date. Depending on your subscription’s status, you may also have an option to end it immediately with a refund of the price you paid for
    Ultimate only. Please note, the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...ultimate-faq#506a8eac93ed49b69f17c16a5a537949
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox live gold

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you join the Ultimate game pass subscription, all other subscriptions like game pass for console, and Xbox live convert to Ultimate game pass. When you cancel the subscription all of that is gone as it was converted
    to the Ultimate game pass. You will need to purchase Xbox live gold again to continue. You can try support see if there anything they can do. But as Satanico posted in the FAQ it does state if you cancel you will lose all the time.

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

Please note, the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires? - Similar Threads - Reverting Live Gold

2. Tiles always revert back to medium size

in XboX Insiders
    Tiles always revert back to medium size: I already reported via console but if you change the tile size in your game library to Large or Small and selects "done", back out, they will always revert back to Medium size. On another note,...
  3. Revert Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Revert Gamertag: Hi all, I recently changed my name on the new system to try it out - without realising I would not be able to get my old name back. They have imposed a shorter character limit on names on the new...
  4. Reverting back to normal

in XboX Insiders
    Reverting back to normal: Anyone know how big an update would be if I revert back from the alpha stage back to current non insider's dash. submitted by /u/gamerfreak89 [link] [comments]
  5. Outer Worlds Installation - Continuously reverting back to 'Install'

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds Installation - Continuously reverting back to 'Install': Hi there. I purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC and downloaded the Xbox (Beta) app for my PC. I then attempted to install the Outer Worlds. At first, this appeared to go well, with the button reading...
  6. Battlefield V reverting to trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V reverting to trial version: Some months ago I bought and gifted Battlefield V Standard Edition my boyfriend, and we both owned it through the home Xbox sharing system. I had played it and everything was working fine, I had...
  7. So I changed my gamertag to try their new "suffix" way, but I am trying to revert back to...

in XboX Insiders
    So I changed my gamertag to try their new "suffix" way, but I am trying to revert back to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  8. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring): Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and it's reverted back to the original dashboard....
  9. Home layout reverted, you too?

in XboX Insiders
    Home layout reverted, you too?: 18998.1200 reverted to old home layout, anyone else? submitted by /u/barefootpanda [link] [comments]
  10. Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert

in XboX Insiders
    Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert: Okay hold tight with me, English isn't my first language. I've got a huge visual bug after the Dash revert yesterday evening. After starting up my console i went into Borderlands 3 (which was...