Review Model for the Xbox One

Discus and support Review Model for the Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering if it was possible for me to get a review model for the Xbox One so that I can write a review for my website. I was also wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NerdyAtom237472, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Review Model for the Xbox One

I was wondering if it was possible for me to get a review model for the Xbox One so that I can write a review for my website. I was also wondering whether or not I would be able to use it to review any of the Xbox One exclusive titles.

:)

NerdyAtom237472, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Unreal Warfare, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Hordie Win User

Steel series h wireless headset - is anyone able to use voice chat w/o friends complaining of buzzing!?

Hi DDigler,

From the looks of it, this headset may not be compatible with Xbox One. If you want to use a headset with the Xbox One, I would recommend taking this back and getting another model. Note that this link says "at this time mic doesn't work". As such I would
    recommend contacting the manufacturer to see if there is an update to this.

Here is a link to the review which says Microphone is useless

Steel Series Support
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Flash drive for 4GB Xbox 360

Well glad to see you found one. I wanted to reply and let you know that Microsoft Support has typically recommend these 3 models: SanDisk Cruzer Blade, PNY Attaché, and PNY Compact Attaché. Based on the reviews and those recommended models you should be
    good to go.
  6. BarbarossaBlade Win User

Taptiles causes HP Laptop to freeze when a challenge is starting

Does this happen every time you try the challenges? Any challenge or only specific ones?

Which model HP computer are you using? Can you post your system specs for review?
  7. NyghtBayne Win User

Disc Tray Closes By Itself

It's not a Slim Model Xbox. It's a fat one, but it's the Elite Model.
  8. Unreal Warfare Win User

Xbox One Reviews

Thema:

Review Model for the Xbox One

1. Review Model for the Xbox One - Similar Threads - Review Model

2. How do I submit a case review twice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I submit a case review twice?: My Xbox name was recently changed ,without consent, I put in a case/complaint but i forgot to add some key information, so they declined my case. I have no other way to contact the enforcement...
  3. Am I free to use my Xbox Year In Review picture on any website, platform, etc without any...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Am I free to use my Xbox Year In Review picture on any website, platform, etc without any...: So as the title says, I am wondering if I am able to use my Xbox Year In Review picture on websites, as like my profile picture, banner, etc with out having to worry about getting flagged for...
  4. Can you do another case review if your permanently suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do another case review if your permanently suspended: I got banned from my xbox account I was very sad but it was not me that got banned I was looking for group post a guy said he need 2 people join so I join his party and the first thing he said was...
  5. Impact of game reviews

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impact of game reviews: In all honesty I don't really put any faith in review scores, I've seen a lot of games get great review scores that have stunk the joint out, similarly I've seen great games get middling ratings!...
  6. Cant apply for a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant apply for a case review: my son just got suspended from Xbox live and it says we can apply for a case review but it won't let me click it. It's lit up green so it should let us but it doesn't. Tts a 7 day suspension and...
  7. Review my account motto, gamer pic etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Review my account motto, gamer pic etc.: Hi was wondering if anyone here could please review my profile and see if there is anything that could be seen as offensive by thespeech bots at Microsoft? I want to keep using this terrible...
  8. How to get a match reviewed for possible hacking (Specific Game - Titanfall)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a match reviewed for possible hacking (Specific Game - Titanfall): Tonight at 9pm (CST) two people I know will be playing a match in Titanfall and co-streaming on Mixer with the idea of creating more interest and better sportsmanship for the Titanfall community....
  9. Store Reviews

in XBoX on Consoles
    Store Reviews: Hello When I leave a review on the Xbox store, it always shows up as a PC review even though I only play on Xbox. I've never seen option to select the platform so is there a profile setting I...
  10. I can't file a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't file a case review: I can't find the orange hammer icon your supposed to click on to file a case review on the enforcement history page can someone help me find it? 40f6be4c-c469-4cbe-9703-9d1d7e96ca13