Review Model for the Xbox One

Discus and support Review Model for the Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering if it was possible for me to get a review model for the Xbox One so that I can write a review for my website. I was also wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NerdyAtom237472, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Review Model for the Xbox One

I was wondering if it was possible for me to get a review model for the Xbox One so that I can write a review for my website. I was also wondering whether or not I would be able to use it to review any of the Xbox One exclusive titles.

:)

NerdyAtom237472, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Unreal Warfare, Feb 15, 2014
  4. DanMen334 Win User

Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

the problem is that it's already discontinued, I also have that model so I understand you, I think it's best to look for one on amazon that has the best reviews and hope the best, I agree MS should keep selling the original xbox one parts at least until
    what and the new xbox arrives
  5. Hordie Win User

Steel series h wireless headset - is anyone able to use voice chat w/o friends complaining of buzzing!?

Hi DDigler,

From the looks of it, this headset may not be compatible with Xbox One. If you want to use a headset with the Xbox One, I would recommend taking this back and getting another model. Note that this link says "at this time mic doesn't work". As such I would
    recommend contacting the manufacturer to see if there is an update to this.

Here is a link to the review which says Microphone is useless

Steel Series Support
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Flash drive for 4GB Xbox 360

Well glad to see you found one. I wanted to reply and let you know that Microsoft Support has typically recommend these 3 models: SanDisk Cruzer Blade, PNY Attaché, and PNY Compact Attaché. Based on the reviews and those recommended models you should be
    good to go.
  7. BarbarossaBlade Win User

Taptiles causes HP Laptop to freeze when a challenge is starting

Does this happen every time you try the challenges? Any challenge or only specific ones?

Which model HP computer are you using? Can you post your system specs for review?
  8. NyghtBayne Win User

Disc Tray Closes By Itself

It's not a Slim Model Xbox. It's a fat one, but it's the Elite Model.
Thema:

Review Model for the Xbox One

1. Review Model for the Xbox One - Similar Threads - Review Model

2. Is there an Year in Review for 2019?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there an Year in Review for 2019?: Is there an Year in Review for 2019? We had one for 2018 displaying your hours of gameplay compared to community etc. Playstation and Nintendos I found but could not find an XBox year in review...
  3. xCloud: Review

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud: Review: A few days ago I got my invite to the beta and immediately got the app running great on my Android phone. But that wasn't enough for me. I installed the app on many devices including, my Toshiba...
  4. Xcloud: a review

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud: a review: I got my invite to xcloud streaming the other day and after extensive play I have to say I'm truly sold on this service, I'm also a Stadia founder and have to say xcloud just eats it alive. I'm...
  5. Can't sumit reviews

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sumit reviews: Why is it those who own the disc copy of aren't allowed to sumit game reviews??????? seems kinda dumb to me ? 280f4c2d-3b61-4d38-a416-317ebec7905c
  6. How long does it normally take for a case to be reviewed

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it normally take for a case to be reviewed: Thanks to a troll I was wrongfully communication banned on the 13 and its currently the 18. How much longer will it take for someone to review my case? d7614e5a-b57f-4b41-887d-d587bb2ce1f7
  7. Xbox Project xCloud personal review (Initial impressions)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project xCloud personal review (Initial impressions): I'm an early adopter for Project xCloud. My experience has been fairly or mostly positive. I have a pretty decent internet. Playing with my Xbox controller on my Pixel 4 XL. I have to admit that I...
  8. Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...: Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in any way violate ToS while the guy whom reported...
  9. Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!: Hey everyone! So I've started streaming lately and I really got into this one game Secret Neighbor. Since it's release it's had it's up's and downs and I've released a few review videos of it on...
  10. Case review for communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Case review for communication ban: i accidentally submitted my review without imputing information and obviously the decision was upheld because i did not defend myself. Is there another way to get another review because now i have...