Review?

Discus and support Review? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How would I leave a review for a very helpful technical agent named Shawna that I would like to apologize too and personally thank for their assistance... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by herb jr.howard, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Review?

How would I leave a review for a very helpful technical agent named Shawna that I would like to apologize too and personally thank for their assistance and patience. I was becoming very irritated with my situation and although I was being very out of character
    she kept calm and continued helping me understand and get passed my situation. THANK YOU.

:)

herb jr.howard, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Smokey2Grenade3 Win User

new dead island reviewF

That I liked uyuy, kinda reminded me of the walking dead series.....and to shocker na, /facepalm the forums are derp.....it wouldn't let me insert a coma( android phone) or paste the link.....not my fault..........so to say this is an "epic" fail is a complete
    over exaggeration on your part...../facepalm again, but that one goes out to all the shocker300's at mommas house.....
  3. Shocker300 Win User

new dead island reviewF

"don't b mad cause u can't afford it"

I think you just made yourself look like one of those "derps" your talking about.
  4. The Boogymaan Win User

new dead island reviewF

Personaly, I think this game is just going to be a tumbleweed and blow over.
  5. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Lego the movie xb1

well its 1080p woop! ign 6.3 but gamers reviewx are comin in between 9 -9.3 so all good.on uk store now and uploads released.roll on 9am.
  6. Smokey2Grenade3 Win User

new dead island reviewF

Guy got a hold of a demo, how is this not a review of the game? Forums are derp, wouldn't let me post the url then lost connection after the post. Blah, don't b mad cause u can't afford it.....the "article" has grabbed my attention from what I previously
    had no intent to buy attention
Thema:

Review?

1. Review? - Similar Threads - Review

2. Отзывы к игре. [Translate] Reviews for the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Отзывы к игре. [Translate] Reviews for the game.: Вопрос, почему игра одинаковая ( FH4: Стандартное издание ), но показывает разное количество отзывов? [Translate by Mod] The question is, why is the game the same (FH4: Standard Edition), but...
  3. I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review: I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review b6382f10-64e8-47ba-9c83-902c5ba1d9d5
  4. Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings": No matter what i do this problem hasn't gone away I've done everything every video on YouTube has offered I Still cant join my friends bedrock realm on Minecraft I have PC with the Windows 10...
  5. Need Review of a Policy Enforcement Verdict That is No Longer in the System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Review of a Policy Enforcement Verdict That is No Longer in the System: [mod removed] I was permanently banned on the Xbox 360 approximately 10 years ago for violating the then named terms of service; now referred to as "terms of use". I'd like to make an appeal as...
  6. Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?: Almost a week ago I posted a game review on the xbox store. It was a genuine review of the game I purchased and put many hours into over about 4 weeks , and included the games pros/cons and my...
  7. Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website: I got an enforcement on my account a couple days ago and I'm unable to submit a case review because the ban doesnt even show up on the website. I only see a previously completed suspension in...
  8. Why can't we review gamepass games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we review gamepass games?: I completely understand why you should have to own a regular game before you can review it, but it makes no sense why I can't review a game on game pass that I've put time in to. It guarantees...
  9. How do I submit a case review twice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I submit a case review twice?: My Xbox name was recently changed ,without consent, I put in a case/complaint but i forgot to add some key information, so they declined my case. I have no other way to contact the enforcement...
  10. Am I free to use my Xbox Year In Review picture on any website, platform, etc without any...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Am I free to use my Xbox Year In Review picture on any website, platform, etc without any...: So as the title says, I am wondering if I am able to use my Xbox Year In Review picture on websites, as like my profile picture, banner, etc with out having to worry about getting flagged for...