Reviews are missing for some games at Store

Discus and support Reviews are missing for some games at Store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, for whatever reason the reviews are missing for some games just like Grim Fandango Remastered. I'd love to rate the game and share my opinions... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Morgy93, Nov 21, 2020 at 3:03 PM.

1. /u/Morgy93
    /u/Morgy93 Guest

Hello,

for whatever reason the reviews are missing for some games just like Grim Fandango Remastered.
    I'd love to rate the game and share my opinions but I cannot.

Any reason for that?

submitted by /u/Morgy93
    [link] [comments]

2. nickfmc11 Win User

Missing Genres ?

Mark me down for another Canadian that is missing most of the Genres! So frustrating. Maybe if we review the app on the app store and mention the Genres are missing we will get more notice?
  3. xxchrissyboyxx Win User

Background Not Showing My Achievement Art

Same with mine. Also in the store the game covers don't show and some tiles are missing on the dashboard.
  4. JohnnyK98 Win User

"Bad" games that you loved

^ You might be missing out on some underrated games out there! For example, Alien Rage got sub par reviews, but I thought it was great. I completed the game 3 times now!
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?

I post real reviews on the xbox store for apps and games. Some of my reviews are kind of long lol. I write about pros and cons as well. If there are major problems with the game I let everybody know. I like to review games that I enjoy that have one
    or two stars. I have read alot of reviews on the xbox store that are nonsense. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I'm talking about the ones that say "bad game". And give no reasons why. Or the classic "tgggggggfffffffff!". There seems to be
    alot of good games that people aren't interested in because they see all the one stars. But if they read some of the reviews they would see some aren't real. But anyways I thought once you hit submit your review was posted. Now I have to see if any of my
    reviews show up.
  6. MissGeekness Win User

Missing games in ready to install

Ok, that's to bad.

You can try to open the store app on a Windows devices (while logged in with the same credentials as the xbox).

In the store click on the 3 dots in the top right corner (next to you're account picture).

In the menu click on "my library"

This will give you a list of both downloaded Windows apps and Digital Xbox purchases.

Maybe you will find the missing games in there.

Once you've found the names of the missing games just try to redownload them in the xbox store.

This will take some time to figure out which games are missing, but hopefully it will work.
Thema:

1. Reviews are missing for some games at Store - Similar Threads - Reviews are missing

2. Where can you find the reviews in the new version of the store app?

in XboX Insiders
    Where can you find the reviews in the new version of the store app?: When I look through the store to figure out what to buy, reviews help me figure out if it is worth it. But I can't seem to find where I can read them anymore. Any help would be appreciated....
  3. Why can’t I leave or see reviews for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I leave or see reviews for games?: As of today, 11-15-20, i can neither leave reviews for games ive enjoyed or see reviews of any games, especially newer releases. A couple games from like, 2019 and back have reviews, but that’s...
  4. Are Game reviews gone from the store now?

in XboX Insiders
    Are Game reviews gone from the store now?: Is it just me or did all the game reviews get removed from the store? Wanted to check out some reviews on some games I was looking at possibly picking up and they are all gone now. submitted by...
  5. I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review: I uploaded a anime chick inna bikini, and while they were reviewing it gave me a 1 day ban for tryna change it to my pfp.. like first of it follows the custome pfp guidelines ("This account's...
  6. Does Microsoft actually review the questions here?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Does Microsoft actually review the questions here?: What exactly is an "Xbox Ambassador"? Do they work for Microsoft and how do they make sure to solve problems that can't be fixed over the forum? What happens if a person gets no responses/help...
  7. Suspension on xbox should be reviewed better

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension on xbox should be reviewed better: I made a looking for group post last night on Fallout 76, I had 300 healing items of just about everything so I made a post saying “Too much aid, please buy ”... literally all i put.. someone said...
  8. Issues with functionality of Xbox Ratings & Reviews

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with functionality of Xbox Ratings & Reviews: As of the past two weeks or so, Microsoft's store has been acting up and preventing me (and I believe others) from being able to swiftly navigate through their Reviews and Ratings. There are...
  9. I WANT MICROSOFT PRODUCTS FOR A REVIEW!

in XBoX on Windows
    I WANT MICROSOFT PRODUCTS FOR A REVIEW!: Hi, My name is Akshay I want Microsoft products for a review,i have a youtube channel and I want to advertise microsoft products soo ,i want products for a review Please Provide me A Product...
  10. Destiny, Hit or Miss? Give a review of your own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny, Hit or Miss? Give a review of your own.: Definitely a hit for me! I enjoy it with my buds, roaming around solo and I love my Warlock :-) It feels good, love the weapons, customization, etc. It's not really doing anything different and...