Reviews No Longer Visible in Xbox Store

Discus and support Reviews No Longer Visible in Xbox Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Several months ago, I noticed that Xbox game reviews were no longer being displayed when I access the store on pc. Discovered that reviews had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sp33dyKat, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Sp33dyKat
    Sp33dyKat Guest

Several months ago, I noticed that Xbox game reviews were no longer being displayed when I access the store on pc.

Discovered that reviews had disappeared from the Windows App store webpages, as well.

Since reviews help me find new products to purchase, their disappearance is disturbing.

Does anyone know if reviews have been permanently removed...or are they just undergoing a change and will return?

Tried to search for an answer, but the Community search tool is nearly useless. Reviews No Longer Visible in Xbox Store :(

Thanks!

:)

Sp33dyKat, Sep 16, 2020
  2. PetriNurminen Win User

NFl now app

Same problem, the app is no longer visible in store.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Genuine game reviews hidden on the store?

It could have something to do with your privacy settings on Xbox Live. In the few reviews I've put on a couple games, I've never had a problem with them not being visible. I've even had a developer comment about my review one time so... maybe check your
    privacy settings and make sure everything your comfortable with is public. I think the Microsoft Store reviews could count as an extension of Xbox Live.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox.com web site error code: Xbos-0x80153005 bb409ebf-e98a-4a88-8282-03ee89aa7935 2015/02/03 - 18:42:55 UTC

Hey there INVgiro!

I moved your thread to the proper Xbox 360 support forum for better visibility.

This error code means that the offer is no longer available. The availability of DLC is determined by the publisher. I suggest reaching out to

Capcom's Support page
    for more information regarding this content.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

WTH is this glitch?

"Could have been a multitude of things to explain that".

It's a glitch. Die and respawn and the Smoke is no longer visible.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Promotional freebie codes no longer visible

Hey MakeMeACoffee! I sent you an Xbox Live message, you can check them via console or website. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Reviews No Longer Visible in Xbox Store - Similar Threads - Reviews Longer Visible

2. Xbox enforcement and Case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement and Case review: Anyone feel like sharing their enforcement team experiences? 0864e9cf-1a3d-470e-a2e7-a84445688965
  3. Xbox enforcement and Case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement and Case review: Why does the case review take so long, and why are the descriptions of the rules you broke always so vague? 813ae135-28f1-440c-ab08-c36cd8176e57
  4. Xbox enforcement ban and Case reviews

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement ban and Case reviews: Xbox enforcement needs to do a better job. I was banned for two weeks for supposedly theft, phishing, or solicitation. The reason I believe is because I was posting a challenge on the xbox looking...
  5. How do I edit a review I wrote for a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I edit a review I wrote for a game?: Recently, I wrote a review for a game that I bought, and realized that I made a few errors in my review after I had posted it. The updated UI made it difficult for me to find an edit button, and I...
  6. reviews

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reviews: please can someone help me i posted a review about a game and the developer didnt like it and banned my account what is the use of the reviews if this happens ? 3ef4798b-b649-45c4-802b-2c7ca586d797
  7. Leaving a review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Leaving a review: I just want to leave the person that helped me (Dunhil S.) to have a good review. they were super sweet and helped me out so much with an issue I've had for a long time. If anyone working at...
  8. Case Review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Case Review: I was recently permabanned. I am waiting for the current case to close so i can submit another case review. How long do cases normally last? It has been a week and a half since i was...
  9. I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review: I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review b6382f10-64e8-47ba-9c83-902c5ba1d9d5
  10. Need Review of a Policy Enforcement Verdict That is No Longer in the System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Review of a Policy Enforcement Verdict That is No Longer in the System: [mod removed] I was permanently banned on the Xbox 360 approximately 10 years ago for violating the then named terms of service; now referred to as "terms of use". I'd like to make an appeal as...