revised hacking report

Discus and support revised hacking report in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just wanted to post an issue I am having right now. Members who currently play with the [mod removed] club name in their gamertags hacked and stole... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AngryGamersDad, Jul 28, 2019.

1. revised hacking report

Just wanted to post an issue I am having right now.

Members who currently play with the [mod removed] club name in their gamertags hacked and stole money via credit card from my child's account.

My findings from researching this is that the hacker did the following:

Changed the gamertag name on my child's account to include the name [mod removed]

Immediately added the friends with Gamertags: [mod removed]

Used the account to send a monetary "Gift" to [mod removed] - credit card fraud.

used the account to group and play fortnite with gamertag [mod removed]
    - there is nothing illegal or wrong about this interaction, other than the peculiar coincidence of adding this friend immediately after stealing the account
    , recording game clips of this interaction on my son's account. XBOX has this
    persons information

Found from further investigation into the history of these players that
    [mod removed] - this is FACT, and interesting that a third member of a 20 person group is named [mod removed].

recently friended [mod removed] . This could be the victim of a stolen account. which are possibly more accounts that this group has hacked.

I believe the owner of the account [mod removed]- is behind all of this, as it contains the name used in most of the renamed accounts and is the oldest account. But [mod removed] has help from his group. Be careful with your accounts!
    enable the 2 part authentication before people like [mod removed] steal from you.

Safe Gaming!

:)

AngryGamersDad, Jul 28, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

revised hacking report

3. AngryGamersDad Win User

revised hacking report

moderators using their position to protect criminals ridiculous.
  4. Smwutches Win User

revised hacking report

You may also want to take a look at the forum guidelines https://answers.microsoft.com/xbox/forum/all/xbox-forum-guidelines/d5108514-749c-490e-8e46-080259b8f0a5

27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision,
    please private message the applicable moderator.

6) Please do not "name and shame" users. If you see someone violating the Code of Conduct please do not publicly post an accusation. Instead, report it using the tools within the game or the file
    a complaint
    using your console. If the violation took place on the forums you may use the report feature.
  5. IMPERIAL 915 Win User

Cheating

Ladies and Gents,

If you are witnessing any hacking, cheating or any kind during an online session on witch ever game you may have witnessed it on; please feel free to use the in-game report feature. Majority of the games have this in place so they can review and revise reports
    of any kind of unfair game play as well as any kind of abuse.

Microsoft / XBOX can and will not be able to issue any kind of ban/warning unless the said person has hacked an account, tried to hack XBOX servers and ect. Again if you witnessed any kind of hacking, boosting,glitching; report it on the game that person
    is doing it on. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to message me here on this thread, or contact me via my GT.
  6. btp11 Win User

Revise the Situation for CoD Hacked Victims

@VernierSlake I didn't realise it was a dodgy lobby =/ It looked completely normal to me with no flashing names or anything =/ They definitely need to do something to help it's seriously unfair =(
Thema:

revised hacking report

1. revised hacking report - Similar Threads - revised hacking report

2. Problems with Xbox One old revision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with Xbox One old revision: First problem is arose a long time ago and has not yet been resolved. When I lead the stick up, it simultaneously leads him down, it is difficult to explain, therefore I will attach a video....
  3. White Elite Controller revisions????

in XBoX on Consoles
    White Elite Controller revisions????: I was thinking about preordering the white elite controller but was wondering if there were any revisions to the bumpers. my last one the LB broke off in 4 months and was out of warranty and im...
  4. Cloud save revisions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save revisions: Is there a way to access file revisions for cloud save? I was playing Minecraft looking for the end gate. I found it but then had to revert to my previous save. When I loaded back in the chunk...
  5. Headsets need revision

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headsets need revision: Why have Xbox not reviewed the headsets that they stock, they are not durable whatsoever, buying a headset every other month always wired to your pad and if you want to be wire free then you must...
  6. digital game uninstalled when i went to update. this console needs a serious revise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    digital game uninstalled when i went to update. this console needs a serious revise.: so i went to update fm7 which i already had downloaded. it deleted the game off my xbox and started the whole download from scratch. harddrive still has the exact same amount of space taken up so...
  7. My xbox balance expired one day earlier + Revision of my xbox balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox balance expired one day earlier + Revision of my xbox balance: I need a revision on my xbox balance due a expiration of my credits. My credits are generated due to a wrong cancellation of my ea access account by Microsoft. This credits came from Microsoft...
  8. Driver for Xbox One Controller new Revision with 3.5 jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Driver for Xbox One Controller new Revision with 3.5 jack: Hi. I've tried to use drivers from this instruction: Connect Xbox Wireless Controller to Windows PC | Xbox One Accessories But those drivers does not support "new" controllers with VID:...
  9. Xbox one policy revision

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one policy revision: Today I spent 3 hours talking to different members of Xbox customer support. Only to have each of them tell me that Microsoft, off all entities, Is incapable of giving dissatisfied customers...
  10. Xbox One Internal HDD Upgrade Option-Now and Future revisions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Internal HDD Upgrade Option-Now and Future revisions: Hi, After discussing an issue with Xbox phone support when asked if there was anything they could help me with, I added that I wish there was a way to upgrade the internal HDD of the Xbox One via...