reward buy

Discus and support reward buy in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; i bought a XBOX ONE S recent. how i do to convert in reward points? 89e98c24-e7d8-4e7b-8696-0de7b6356375 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by CaaEduardoRJ, Aug 31, 2018.

1. CaaEduardoRJ
    CaaEduardoRJ Guest

reward buy

i bought a XBOX ONE S recent. how i do to convert in reward points?

:)

CaaEduardoRJ, Aug 31, 2018
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Bing rewards Question

No, you cannot combine the Bing Rewards points from multiple accounts to buy one Reward.

IceStorm III, Aug 31, 2018
  3. Jamesx82x
    Jamesx82x Guest
    Why buying from Microsoft store sucks

No reason to ever order from the MS store while Best Buy is selling gamer club unlocked for $30 if you buy a game $39.99 or higher. You spend $30 (plus the cost of whatever game u get) and for 2 years every game that you buy is 20% off on a $59.99 game thats $12 savings. I pay $47.99 for all games I buy PLUS earn reward points PLUS they give $10 reward certificates with some of their games when you pre order. I just used $25 in rewards for GTA V for PS4 and my total was $24.37 after my discount and $25 in reward certs used.

Jamesx82x, Aug 31, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

reward buy

Smwutches, Aug 31, 2018
  5. The credits should deposit n your ms rewards account

JoE TwEaKn MANE, Nov 3, 2018
  6. JoE TwEaKn MANE Win User

reward buy

i bought a XBOX ONE S recent. how i do to convert in reward points?
    The credits should deposit n your ms rewards account
  7. Smwutches Win User

reward buy

8. IceStorm III Win User

Bing rewards Question

No, you cannot combine the Bing Rewards points from multiple accounts to buy one Reward.
  9. GUN5L1NGER Win User

330 Microsoft Points

Sign up for Bing Rewards and Live Rewards to get more free points, then buy something more expensive.
  10. Photonimus Win User

Xbox live rewards/ My achievements?

This isn't the reason to buy Gold. Never was.

If anyone is buying Gold because of this reward, then they have no clue what Gold is about.

Nothing false in the advertising at all, they don't have to give us anything, but they still do. The rewards program has been very rewarding before this feature ever came in.
Thema:

reward buy

1. reward buy - Similar Threads - reward buy

2. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  3. Didnt get reward points for buying an xbox design lab controoler

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt get reward points for buying an xbox design lab controoler: i bought a controller about a few weeks ago and i didnt get any reward points for it 56babf79-3493-461f-b38a-97f01cce4d41
  4. ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest

in XBoX Rewards
    ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest: I didn't get my reward point after buying beast quest, https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ It says if I got beast quest between 7/16 to 7/31, I will get 4000 points, please help....
  5. Microsoft Rewards Points - Buying Xbox One games

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards Points - Buying Xbox One games: Hello, I recently pre-ordered Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Edition and am wondering why I have not yet received microsoft points for my purchase. Going off of this microsoft rewards...
  6. On Microsoft rewards it says buy the xbox one s for 28000 points i already own the xbox one s

in XBoX Rewards
    On Microsoft rewards it says buy the xbox one s for 28000 points i already own the xbox one s: on xbox rewards it says buy the xbox one s and u will get 28000 points i already own the xbox one s 3c6ebb17-cb76-4ee6-af07-1ea6cbd447a6
  7. I cant buy a gift card from microsoft rewards ( 1.25$ )

in XBoX Rewards
    I cant buy a gift card from microsoft rewards ( 1.25$ ): Hello when i try to get a 1.25 $ gift card they tell me there is a problem in my account or my order i have 1600 points please tell me what i should do ?? 231d1f07-b8e2-4e53-8b68-e38ee5d660a0
  8. Didn't get my reward points for buying an Xbox one X

in XBoX Rewards
    Didn't get my reward points for buying an Xbox one X: wondering if anyone can credit my account with the 50,000 points I was suppose to receive for buying an Xbox one X Many thanks GT: 63041d5b-6dd6-43ee-8878-44887398a07f
  9. Microsoft reward points when buying the Xbox One X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft reward points when buying the Xbox One X: Hi, I purchased an Xbox One X yesterday and the game ‘Sea of thieves’. I’ve looked on the Microsoft rewards points app on the Xbox, and it says that you get awarded 50000 points for purchasing...
  10. No Reward for Buying Divinity: Original Sin 2 While in Game Preview

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Reward for Buying Divinity: Original Sin 2 While in Game Preview: There was a trailer for Sir Lora the Squirrel saying that if you pre-ordered the Definitive Edition of Divinity: Original Sin 2. I bought the game while it was in Game Preview back in May, because...