Reward code not working

Discus and support Reward code not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I was sent a code for a discount in the Microsoft store. I’ve just gone to redeem it (well before the July 2019 deadline mentioned) but I get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HastyFoil626592, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Reward code not working

Hi,

I was sent a code for a discount in the Microsoft store. I’ve just gone to redeem it (well before the July 2019 deadline mentioned) but I get a message saying the code had expired! Is there an explanation for this?

Cheers

:)

HastyFoil626592, Apr 18, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Reward code not working

Hello
    HastyFoil626592
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're having an issue trying to redeem a rewards code.

Is the code a 25 digit / character code?

Did you try to redeem it online and on your console?

How to redeem gift cards and codes

If you continue to have issues with the code, fee free to contact support so that they can check the status of your code with their tools.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Reward code not working

Hey there,

I have never heard of this. Best thing to do would be to contact Xbox Support

Best way would be

1. Go to link above

2. Select Billing and Accounts

3. Select "Can't Redeem a Code"

4. Check out the links there

5. If none of those work, go below where the links were to "Show contact options" and either speak to an agent or get them to call you.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can't redeem for the driver gear

For help with the Rewards program, you'd want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. There is a known issue with those codes that they are working on.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Vault Rewards code not working

Hello lazzzy M,

We can confirm your statement that you saw that this code "went through", and we see that the token was redeemed to your account. You may wish to contact Xbox Support for assistance with your subscription if you are having issues seeing this redemption appear
    on your account.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Reward code doesn’t work

Hello NASHER7542 V2,

We have had our win fulfillment team re-send your token codes. Please be sure to fully copy paste your token code into the redemption page. Can you confirm if these codes are still not working?
Thema:

Reward code not working

1. Reward code not working - Similar Threads - Reward code working

2. Fortnite Reward Codes not showing up in PS4 but successfully loaded in my account online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Reward Codes not showing up in PS4 but successfully loaded in my account online...: Question - whenever I get special promo reward codes like for something called a Minty Axe for example for my son, we load the code as directed via a laptop and get the screen noting "Success" but...
  3. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...
  4. 6 Digit Rewards Confirmation Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    6 Digit Rewards Confirmation Code: I was given a confirmation 6 digit code by a family member for one Free Month of Xbox Box life gold, Where do I enter it??? Help? * Moved from bing cc3f0f81-4feb-4d9e-96cc-7db48ba402da
  5. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  6. Got a code that doesn’t work from rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Got a code that doesn’t work from rewards: Been talking to support for days because i didnt recieve my reward but i finally did just for it to be from the wrong region so im upset. I was told by xbox support that you guys can generate me a...
  7. Vault Rewards code not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Vault Rewards code not working: I just redeemed 2000 gems on a 12 month Xbox live membership and received the code via email. However when I put the code in, it went through but then told me that it has already been redeemed....
  8. My reward code does not work

in XBoX Rewards
    My reward code does not work: I've completed my mission for World of tanks and the code that was rewarded to me for completing the mission does not work, the code is <Removed>, I am quite disappointed about this to be quite...
  9. Reward code doesn’t work

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward code doesn’t work: Hi, so I just used some reward gems to receive a code for 75 platinum on Warframe. I opened my email and copied the code into the link that comes with the email to redeem. For some reason I keep...
  10. Groove Music Closedown - 3 Months Microsoft Rewards Code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Groove Music Closedown - 3 Months Microsoft Rewards Code not working: Hi: I have an outstanding 3 month code for Microsoft Groove that I redeemed Microsoft Points for just last month. I've tried redeeming the code and it is not recognising it (as the service is...