Reward Credits for renewing Not Seen or Received

Discus and support Reward Credits for renewing Not Seen or Received in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Renew my Xbox Live Gold membership Renewing your Gold membership, which carries over to Xbox One or Xbox 360, is a quick and easy way to earn up to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smooth2Silk63, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Reward Credits for renewing Not Seen or Received

Renew my Xbox Live Gold membership
    Renewing your Gold membership, which carries over to Xbox One or Xbox 360, is a quick and easy way to earn up to 3,000 Rewards Credits. You'll earn Credits each time you renew your Gold membership, and if you sign up for a
    12-month Xbox Live Gold membership,
    you'll get all your Rewards Credits at once. Please note, you
    will receive your Credits once your current membership ends and your new membership kicks in.

OK I did it but when and where do i see my Credits. As I don't See that They acknowledge that I have renewed or gave me rewards points. I however Did in my renew on my Xbox 360 and not on this side. None of the three things has shown me a reward credit of
    my Points. What Gives? and I Bought it form Microsoft.

:)

Smooth2Silk63, Apr 17, 2014
  2. Stalker2709
    Stalker2709 Guest
    rewards

Ive been a member of the rewards scheme since 14/06/14 and to date have not received any credits for game achievments or renewing my subscription.

Stalker2709, Apr 17, 2014
  3. Rewards for consoles purchased and live renewal

I was just wondering if I should have rexieved rewards for purchasing my consoles and renewing my gold membership for 1 year. I never received credits for my referral from a friend either.

OG AWSOMESAUCE, Apr 17, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

As it states, renewals are awarded after the subscription starts, not from the day you add the time. You do have to be on a gold subscription when you add the time in order to qualify.

Smwutches, Apr 17, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

As it states, renewals are awarded after the subscription starts, not from the day you add the time. You do have to be on a gold subscription when you add the time in order to qualify.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Pending rewards credits or not received - One single big thread!

In-game consumables are not eligible for rewards credits. As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.
  7. Smwutches Win User

No Rewards for Gold auto-renewal in October 2016 AND October 2017

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold. Also the previous rewards was 3,000 credits for a year of gold.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Not getting rewarded for renewing my gold membership

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum. As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.
  9. Smwutches Win User

xbox live rewards

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold. All offers for earning credits are listed on the Missions page of the rewards site.
Thema:

1. Reward Credits for renewing Not Seen or Received - Similar Threads - Reward Credits renewing

2. Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...: Mnha conta Microsoft rewards não está creditando a missão que eu compri que era derrote um ravager no Minecraft.eu cumpri mas ainda não apareceu o visto que foi feita a missão queria ter a...
  3. Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0: Was directed to this support forum for assistance by "Earl L" in the Support Chat. I redeemed MS Rewards credits on 15 Aug for $20, but my MS Account shows a balance of $0 and I haven't made any...
  4. Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0: Was directed to this support forum for assistance by "Earl L" in the Support Chat. I redeemed MS Rewards credits on 15 Aug for $20, but my MS Account shows a balance of $0 and I haven't made any...
  5. Missing rewards credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards credit: Hi, I recently redeemed reward points for a $50USD XBOX gift card. I have requested to have the gift card resent and I got the email but the credits were never applied. Please advise....
  6. Renewed xbox live gold trough a rewards link and no credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Renewed xbox live gold trough a rewards link and no credits: A friend sent me a link to renew my xbox gold for 5k credits but nothing has been deposited since (it was last month) How do I solve this? 8d35c26f-78de-460f-b3fb-99361e330d9c
  7. Rewards not being issued although renewed Live account since last credit earned

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards not being issued although renewed Live account since last credit earned: The last time I was credited for renewing my Live account was in 2014 - I have renewed my Gold account multiple times since then but did not receive any credit. Why?...
  8. Renewed Gold Membership - No Rewards Credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Renewed Gold Membership - No Rewards Credits: I renewed my gold membership in October 2016, but I never received any rewards credits; can you help? 905c7932-1271-4ec0-85c4-e97080c43171
  9. Can you use the money from rewards credits to renew xbox live membership?

in XBoX Rewards
    Can you use the money from rewards credits to renew xbox live membership?: Can you use the money from rewards credits to renew xbox live membership? 0190f1a3-7c9b-4635-8bb4-c7fca8b6cabd
  10. not recieving credit for renewing 12 months of xbox live in the rewards program two years in a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    not recieving credit for renewing 12 months of xbox live in the rewards program two years in a ...: rewards program not credited to account 03b16f31-5dda-4a0f-8a00-cab3cc78206d