Reward credits not put into account.

Discus and support Reward credits not put into account. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Before the 15th I had 24k in credits. Two days later I am still waiting for them to be put into my account to be used. Again want to say I have had... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Zero Jehuty, May 17, 2018.

1. Zero Jehuty
    Zero Jehuty Guest

Before the 15th I had 24k in credits. Two days later I am still waiting for them to be put into my account to be used. Again want to say I have had them BEFORE the 15th. *I want to say I got them the 10th*

Chat support told me to go to rewards.xbox.com. Which of course i had been. I am also unable to request a deposit there is no button to do so. I have tried Chrome,Firefox,IE all three browsers showing
    the same page.

Anyone know what is up?

To be 100% clear I am waiting for the 20K Credits to be turned into my local currency for buying a game.

Imgur

Is a picture of myrewards page.

:)

Zero Jehuty, May 17, 2018
  2. Raider Zero
    Raider Zero Guest
    Reward Credits

Rewards program will not put reward credits in my account, I have over 12,000 credits.

Raider Zero, May 17, 2018
  3. Credits not depositing into my account

I have had over 13,000 rewards credits and they will not deposit into my account please help would love to use them to put towards something in the xbox store thanks

an0therxs0ldier, May 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of
    the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 17, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of
    the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  8. FFaddic Win User

Project Spark Refund

I just checked again, and the only credit on my account is a $10 credit I put on there from Bing Rewards.
  9. Wadski Win User

Redeeming Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards

If you redeem for Credit then this will be automatically added to the account you are signed up for Rewards with. Dont think you are going to get a code to put into any Xbox.

You need to be using the same accounts on Xbox and Rewards
  10. wElsH BoNgO Win User

Rewards

Rewards credits are automatically deposited into your account by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. Or if you have at least 1,000 pending, but less than 5,000, you can request a deposit on the MyRewards
    section of the rewards site and they will be deposited on the deposit date listed on the site at the time that you make the request.

For further assistance, you would want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
    but it says that the rewards are automatically put into the account and i got a lifetime saving of 11.000+ and nothing has been put into my account
Thema:

1. Reward credits not put into account. - Similar Threads - Reward credits put

2. Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...: Mnha conta Microsoft rewards não está creditando a missão que eu compri que era derrote um ravager no Minecraft.eu cumpri mas ainda não apareceu o visto que foi feita a missão queria ter a...
  3. Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0: Was directed to this support forum for assistance by "Earl L" in the Support Chat. I redeemed MS Rewards credits on 15 Aug for $20, but my MS Account shows a balance of $0 and I haven't made any...
  4. Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0: Was directed to this support forum for assistance by "Earl L" in the Support Chat. I redeemed MS Rewards credits on 15 Aug for $20, but my MS Account shows a balance of $0 and I haven't made any...
  5. Missing rewards credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards credit: Hi, I recently redeemed reward points for a $50USD XBOX gift card. I have requested to have the gift card resent and I got the email but the credits were never applied. Please advise....
  6. I will get ou no, my credits on xbox rewards!

in XBoX Rewards
    I will get ou no, my credits on xbox rewards!: I have 16.750 credits on xbox rewards, but my account is Brazilian. I will get this credits or no? This credits I got in CAD! I transfered my account of the Brazilian to Canadian, but I will...
  7. Missing Xbox Reward Credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Xbox Reward Credits: Last month (prior to its closure) I had 7600+ Xbox Rewards credits (5000 of these were a VIP rewards reclaim too) .. I was assured that these would be added to my Microsoft account balance as...
  8. Spent $30 on Rock Band 4 and no credits have been put in my rewards account

in XBoX Rewards
    Spent $30 on Rock Band 4 and no credits have been put in my rewards account: I have spent at least $34 on Rock Band 4 DLC songs which is enough for the January Mission for Xbox Live Rewards but it has been almost 3 weeks and still no credits in my account. The mission says...
  9. Purchased Xbox One X and was not credited 50K rewards points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Xbox One X and was not credited 50K rewards points: Xbox Support, I purchased on Xbox One X Scorpio from the Xbox store (instead of Amazon) because I read on Reddit that you can obtain 50K rewards points for the purchase. My order number is...
  10. When buying stuff on Xbox Live Store, and waiting for xbox rewards to put credits back on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When buying stuff on Xbox Live Store, and waiting for xbox rewards to put credits back on ...: Last month I buy a lot of stuff from the store. after awhile they put back a curtain % back for being a curtain level on your Gamerscore and also being a reward member....