Reward failed saport failed.

Discus and support Reward failed saport failed. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; tried ti claim a reward for 7000 points of 1 month games pass. Never got my month. Saport emails once every 24 hours so dumb. You can text my phone to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by LEFT4MUSH, Aug 11, 2018.

1. LEFT4MUSH
    LEFT4MUSH Guest

tried ti claim a reward for 7000 points of 1 month games pass. Never got my month. Saport emails once every 24 hours so dumb. You can text my phone to verify said order but not text me the code

:)

LEFT4MUSH, Aug 11, 2018
  2. rewards failed ?

i requested my reward points early but never received them was mean to be on my account on the 29th? from a happy xbox gamer Reward failed saport failed. :D

DubtricksGaming, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Status Code: 396b - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 2741

With the ethernet cable through the laptop I get:

Network: Success

Internet: Success

Xbox LIVE: Failed

And with the wireless adapter:

Network: Failed

Internet: Failed

Xbox LIVE: Failed

Red Sox Fenway, Aug 11, 2018
  4. LEFT4MUSH
    LEFT4MUSH Guest

If i chose ms$ it would have been aplied instantly why are outher xbox related services not the same. I want to cancle my order for 1 month games pass and use the refunded points to buy 5$ ms$.

LEFT4MUSH, Aug 11, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you will need to contact their customer support. They do not use these forums.

Smwutches, Aug 11, 2018
  6. LEFT4MUSH
    LEFT4MUSH Guest
    funny cause ms saport sent me here. Got here from a link in a email from them rip

LEFT4MUSH, Nov 3, 2018
  7. LEFT4MUSH Win User

If i chose ms$ it would have been aplied instantly why are outher xbox related services not the same. I want to cancle my order for 1 month games pass and use the refunded points to buy 5$ ms$.
  8. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you will need to contact their customer support. They do not use these forums.
  9. LEFT4MUSH Win User

funny cause ms saport sent me here. Got here from a link in a email from them rip
  10. ErikKiesling1 Win User

microsoft rewards

For some odd reason i get offered these reward points but they fail to come through
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

A Rewards Story - Fail

Hello InfiniteBaffler,

I can confirm that some of your purchases were not allocated toward the correct chapters. It looks like your Middle Earth Collection purchase was not counted as only the Hobbit and Hobbit trilogies were eligible. We will adjust this purchase as well, but
    please keep in mind that all eligible purchases are listed on our FAQ. You should see the changes and pending Credits by the end of next week at the latest.
Thema:

1. Reward failed saport failed. - Similar Threads - Reward failed saport

2. Xbox Rewards App fails to run: update your console's location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards App fails to run: update your console's location: Yesterday the Xbox rewards app on my Xbox One console failed to start and was just hanging. Today I get this error: "Update your console's location". The location is fine, reinstalling didn't fix...
  3. Rewards Credits failed to Convert?

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Credits failed to Convert?: Hello, I had traded in 250 MyVIP Gems for 5,000 Rewards Credits last month. While the exchange and delivery of said credits were later, both were BEFORE the first of this month, and as such...
  4. my rewards points failed to deposite on 3/30 and now again on 4/15

in XBoX Rewards
    my rewards points failed to deposite on 3/30 and now again on 4/15: I have 7.900 that should have been redeemed March 30 or April 15. I see no deposit date anywhere . I might have messed it up march 16th. I only had 2.900 points then and asked for early deposit....
  5. Xbox Live Rewards Sign Up Failed.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Sign Up Failed.: Hello, when I click that I want to join Xbox Live Rewards it bring me to a page that says [img] "Well, that wasn't supposed to happen! Please refresh or try again later."...
  6. Xbox rewards fail

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox rewards fail: Used my xbox live rewards points today but only recieved 3 out of 10 5$ gift codes?? Please send rest e9350135-cba9-4715-955b-4f0ce82dcc8b
  7. Rewards Programme has failed me

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Programme has failed me: Apparently I've earned 17,650 lifetime rewards credits but I don't think I've ever had any money put into my account for them? I remember joining the programme way back and being disappointed at...
  8. failed to receive VIP rewards from purchased made - Xbox

in XBoX Rewards
    failed to receive VIP rewards from purchased made - Xbox: Hi, i believe (confirmed my Microsoft support - please see Service Request number Ref: 1377781636 ) that i should have been awarded more groovy stuff for being awesome, like Stars on my VIP...
  9. Xbox rewards. Failed to receive

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox rewards. Failed to receive: I had preordered multiple triple A titles. Including halo wars and for honor. I have also bough battlefield 1 and COD infinite warfare with COD4 remastered. I have received no points. I hope to...
  10. Octobers Game Pass Rewards, FAIL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Octobers Game Pass Rewards, FAIL: Never received my reward for Octobers Game pass competition. Who do I need to contact to sort this mess out. Feel cheated as there's no way I would have been entered in the main prize draw....