Reward Points Error

Discus and support Reward Points Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I received an email which told me to post on the forums that there has been an error and my rewards cannot be deposited to my account. It has yet to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TalianStalion13, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Reward Points Error

I received an email which told me to post on the forums that there has been an error and my rewards cannot be deposited to my account. It has yet to be fixed despite everything appearing to be in order. Any help would be great. I made sure all information
    was up to date as well. Thank you.

:)

TalianStalion13, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Tangerla
    Tangerla Guest
    HMM...Something went wrong when redeeming my gems.

I was trying to redeem my VIP Gems for Rewards Points and after entering my information, there was an error and it suggested I post it here. Have I lost my Gems/Rewards Points?

Tangerla, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Rewards

I am trying to redeem all of my Rewards points and I'm getting an error in my console.

GAME OVER 001, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Reward Points Error

Smwutches, Mar 17, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Reward Points Error

6. BRIANKAMMERER Win User

Is there a transaction problem with xbox live currently?

I got the same error when trying to redeem a 100 point Bing reward. I'll post if I find out anything. I am going to email Bing rewards.
  7. Kimbo1970 Win User

Microsoft Rewards - Account suspension

If I click my icon, it shows rewards with 1622 points which is the amount on the account I linked for my grandson...If I click on rewards (1622 points) I get the error below...who can help with this?

[Mod Removed – Personal Information]
  8. Balthasar187 Win User

Didn't get my credit points

I have not received my rewards points from my most recent purchases either. My VIP percentage value did increase, although my rewards points total did not increase. Please assist if this is an error as I believe I was not properly credited with my points
    and thank you. <3 :)
  9. IceStorm III Win User

free ms points

While it's not instantly, Bing Rewards offers MS Points as a Bing Rewards points option. 125 Bing Rewards points for 100 MS points, 500 Bing Rewards points for 400 MS points, though the Bing Rewards "cost" goes down as you collect more Bing Rewards points.
Thema:

Reward Points Error

1. Reward Points Error - Similar Threads - Reward Points Error

2. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  3. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points): Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available...
  4. Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]: Bonjour, J'ai repli la quête Gears 5 mais je n'ai pas reçu mes points rewards. Pouvez-vous regarder je vous prie? Cordialement. [Translation-Hello I folded the Gears 5 quest but didn't get my...
  5. Reward points not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward points not showing: I know on some it says it may take several days to show but none are showing for the 10000 points achievement either from multiple games from the list. Will they catch up? Dont want to lose them !...
  6. Bought gamepass with reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought gamepass with reward points: I bought 1 month of gamepass with 6800 reward points and even though my points have been deducted it still isn't letting me access gamepass features, I've restarted my Xbox and waited half an hour...
  7. Do reward points reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do reward points reset?: I was wondering if the Microsoft Reward points that you have earned reset at the end of every month? I just started and I would really like to know. 48af43ac-c841-4b47-877e-d6e39a9699ea
  8. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money: I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would...
  9. 5000 reward points from vault error

in XBoX Rewards
    5000 reward points from vault error: ok so i had 500 vip gems left. I purchased 1 5000 reward points costing 250 gems. I then tried to purchase a 2nd 5000 reward points with my last 250 gems and an error pops up each time and sends...
  10. Error Trying to redeem 10,000 Reward Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Error Trying to redeem 10,000 Reward Points: I get the following error when I try to redeem the 10,000 Reward Points. HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on our support forum for...