Reward Points Missing- Nearly 6 months and 3 CS Chats- Please Help

Discus and support Reward Points Missing- Nearly 6 months and 3 CS Chats- Please Help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello there, I had purchased BF4 on XBox One and paid for the Season Pass during the time when adding a season pass should have given me 5,000 MS... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WookieDread, Sep 3, 2014.

1. WookieDread
    WookieDread Guest

Hello there,

I had purchased BF4 on XBox One and paid for the Season Pass during the time when adding a season pass should have given me 5,000 MS Points. I waited patiently and after not seeing them for a few months, I reached out to MS XBox Support. They told me to
    wait and that some processing can take longer for certain promotions. After recently making a GTAV purchase on XBox360 using the same account, I almost immediately saw the 5,000 points credited. I am STILL waiting for those from BF4 Season Pass purchase nearly
    6 months ago. I have now contacted support at least three times, and this is the first time they directed me to this forum. Please let me know if additional info is needed, but I would appreciate an update on the status of the missing points.

Regards,

:)

WookieDread, Sep 3, 2014
  2. o0PipBoy0o
    o0PipBoy0o Guest
    Points missing again

Hello,

so until few hours to new month and some Points missing again.

Freedom Rewards

1000 Rewardpoints missing for completing Gametime

- Paladins 5hours = done

- Fallout Shelter 5 hours = done

- Marvel Heroes 5 hours = done

1000 points missing

Franken Rewards

10000 points missing

collect 5 Achievements from a Game

Walking dead Season 1 - done 5000 points missing

collect all Franken Rewards - done 5000 points missing

Please check this, Thank you and happy Halloween.

Greatings

o0PipBoy0o, Sep 3, 2014
  3. Pickett6984
    Pickett6984 Guest
    not receiving funds

I have been a member of Xbox Live Rewards program for nearly 4 years now. During the first 6 months, the program worked beautifully. Since then, I've been getting nothing til last night when Idid the survey. MAY have gotten points, but no deposits into my
    account. Can you please help me with why I haven't seen a penny since then

Pickett6984, Sep 3, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear that you're having a problem with this. Please post in the Rewards forums so the support staff there can help.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

onyxishere, Sep 3, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox One S = NOT FAIR FOR DAY ONE BUYERS

If it was 6 months I'd see your point OP, but it's been nearly 3 years. I don't see the problem and last gen lasted longer than it should have in my opinion.
  7. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Possible December MyVip Calculation Error

I have a few edits for things I missed in my hasty post.

1). It should be 6% not 3%. I maintained Gold through the entire month and the deposit says "MyVIP Star Rank 3 (Gold): 1,200"

2) That changes the total reward to $70.54 @ 6% = $4.23 which should be about 4,230 points which is 3.5x more than what I was actually given.

Thanks again!
  8. RacerTratz Win User

problem with xboxlive promotion

Mostly because Xbox Live Rewards are a joke. I've yet to have the 100 points I've earned over the last 6 months deposited into my Live account. It's been nearly a month since I finally reached those 100 points.

I know there's a waiting period, but it didn't take them any time at all to email me with a statement telling me I'd earned those points. LOL!
  9. Bladefree17 Win User

Xbox Live Credits still not being credited

With this scenario. For any Live Rewards Team. Please do investigate GT: Ch33zy account for possible missing Live reward points. I have reviewed the account. Please refer to
    [Mod Removed]

Billing Information was updated.

Account set to proper region.

Have on going case with missing live rewards.

Request for updates. Please make a follow up to the email address linked to GT: Ch33zy

Sincerely,

Xbox Chat Support
Thema:

1. Reward Points Missing- Nearly 6 months and 3 CS Chats- Please Help - Similar Threads - Reward Points Missing

2. Missing Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Microsoft Rewards Points: The other day I tried redeeming a 100$ xbox gift card using the Microsoft rewards program. However, my phone crashed during the process. When I powered my phone back on, my points disappeared...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Points Missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards Points Missing: I bought Far Cry 5 a few months ago and I am not getting the points that the offer is giving. 39b84455-dc33-4779-a56b-3e845cd280c3
  4. Rewards Points Missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Points Missing: My Xbox Rewards points suddenly vanished and were NOT converted to my local currency. What happened? Thanks 0bf53519-ba94-485b-9542-a3d005e6812a
  5. Ticket #1429594765 missing rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Ticket #1429594765 missing rewards points: Ticket #1429594765 I recently purchased a controller charging stand for 5,000 points from my vip vault, and the points were detracted however I never got a confirmation email and there is no...
  6. Missing Microsoft Rewards Points After Redeeming Gems.

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Microsoft Rewards Points After Redeeming Gems.: I've been advised to post here by Live Chat after being advised to contact them by the MyVIP support. Just over a week back I converted 250 gems for 5,000 Microsoft Rewards Points, however...
  7. Missing 6000 Reward points for Apocalypse Level 2 and 3

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing 6000 Reward points for Apocalypse Level 2 and 3: Hello, I'm missing 6000 points for completing Apocalypse Level 2 and 3, can you please check this, thank you. Regards Andreas ddf6388d-26f2-4b4d-ab32-2b8615a2c4a0
  8. Missing Rewards Points from Xbox Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Rewards Points from Xbox Rewards: I have 250pts from 3/4/18 stuck in pending, as well as 5,000pts from 6/1/18. Any help on getting these rewards points posted on my account would be much appreciated....
  9. 5000 point rewards from the vault missing

in XBoX Rewards
    5000 point rewards from the vault missing: Hello, on the 1st of june I used my gems to get 2x 5000 reward Points. The gems were deposited but I did not get any reward Points. In the list it says, that I used the gems for the two 5000...
  10. Missing money credit for the account and missing rewards points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing money credit for the account and missing rewards points: My question is I had $1.55 left in my Microsoft Account. I had 62,867 Reward points that i can redeem. I clicked the option to redeem $3 Xbox Gift Card for 2900 points. I did this 4 times. So for...