Reward points missing

Discus and support Reward points missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had 2000 reward points and then I renewed Xbox gold which they gave me 3000 points for. They also gave me 100 points per $10 because of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dealt Fate, May 6, 2014.

1. Dealt Fate
    Dealt Fate Guest

Reward points missing

I had 2000 reward points and then I renewed Xbox gold which they gave me 3000 points for. They also gave me 100 points per $10 because of my Champion status. Somehow 2600 points are missing and I only have the 3000 points for the renew. Please Help.
    What are point worth in dollars?

:)

Dealt Fate, May 6, 2014
  2. o0PipBoy0o
    o0PipBoy0o Guest
    Points missing again

Hello,

so until few hours to new month and some Points missing again.

Freedom Rewards

1000 Rewardpoints missing for completing Gametime

- Paladins 5hours = done

- Fallout Shelter 5 hours = done

- Marvel Heroes 5 hours = done

1000 points missing

Franken Rewards

10000 points missing

collect 5 Achievements from a Game

Walking dead Season 1 - done 5000 points missing

collect all Franken Rewards - done 5000 points missing

Please check this, Thank you and happy Halloween.

Greatings

o0PipBoy0o, May 6, 2014
  3. AlexA.A
    AlexA.A Guest
    Xbox live Rewards

Xbox Rewards issues missing my Xbox Rewards points

AlexA.A, May 6, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Reward points missing

Daft Badger, May 6, 2014
  5. babyrach2020 Win User

missing reward points

I have purchased stuff within promotions and I have not been awarded myvip points . according to your rewards website you can still earn points from playing free games . I think you need to update this if the rewards have stopped since 1st july 2014 as your
    website states othwerwise .
  6. Smwutches Win User

Missing Reward Points

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind it does take about 96 hours for purchases to update through them and you can only receive credits for purchases for one offer. So you would not
    receive credits for both of those offers for For Honor. Just one of them.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing rewards points

Hello GODs Cousin JaY,

We see that this purchase successfully completed Simply Rewarding and Games on Demand. If you are referring to the Ghost Recon offer, from that offer's FAQ:

Which items are eligible for this offer?To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits

Since your purchase was digital, it did not qualify for that offer.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing reward points

Hello S2NZ,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Missing reward points

Thema:

Reward points missing

1. Reward points missing - Similar Threads - Reward points missing

2. Missing Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Microsoft Rewards Points: The other day I tried redeeming a 100$ xbox gift card using the Microsoft rewards program. However, my phone crashed during the process. When I powered my phone back on, my points disappeared...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Points Missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards Points Missing: I bought Far Cry 5 a few months ago and I am not getting the points that the offer is giving. 39b84455-dc33-4779-a56b-3e845cd280c3
  4. Rewards Points Missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Points Missing: My Xbox Rewards points suddenly vanished and were NOT converted to my local currency. What happened? Thanks 0bf53519-ba94-485b-9542-a3d005e6812a
  5. Ticket #1429594765 missing rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Ticket #1429594765 missing rewards points: Ticket #1429594765 I recently purchased a controller charging stand for 5,000 points from my vip vault, and the points were detracted however I never got a confirmation email and there is no...
  6. Missing Microsoft Rewards Points After Redeeming Gems.

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Microsoft Rewards Points After Redeeming Gems.: I've been advised to post here by Live Chat after being advised to contact them by the MyVIP support. Just over a week back I converted 250 gems for 5,000 Microsoft Rewards Points, however...
  7. Missing 6000 Reward points for Apocalypse Level 2 and 3

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing 6000 Reward points for Apocalypse Level 2 and 3: Hello, I'm missing 6000 points for completing Apocalypse Level 2 and 3, can you please check this, thank you. Regards Andreas ddf6388d-26f2-4b4d-ab32-2b8615a2c4a0
  8. Missing Rewards Points from Xbox Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Rewards Points from Xbox Rewards: I have 250pts from 3/4/18 stuck in pending, as well as 5,000pts from 6/1/18. Any help on getting these rewards points posted on my account would be much appreciated....
  9. 5000 point rewards from the vault missing

in XBoX Rewards
    5000 point rewards from the vault missing: Hello, on the 1st of june I used my gems to get 2x 5000 reward Points. The gems were deposited but I did not get any reward Points. In the list it says, that I used the gems for the two 5000...
  10. Missing money credit for the account and missing rewards points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing money credit for the account and missing rewards points: My question is I had $1.55 left in my Microsoft Account. I had 62,867 Reward points that i can redeem. I clicked the option to redeem $3 Xbox Gift Card for 2900 points. I did this 4 times. So for...