Reward points not converted to money

Discus and support Reward points not converted to money in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; i redeemed some microsoft rewards points to be converted into xbox money at the beginning of the month and still have yet to recieve the money. And it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Soules Reaper, May 18, 2018.

1. Reward points not converted to money

i redeemed some microsoft rewards points to be converted into xbox money at the beginning of the month and still have yet to recieve the money. And it said it was suppose to be deposited on the 15th. It was about 19,500 points that was converted/redeemed.

:)

Soules Reaper, May 18, 2018
  2. AvaDoll26
    AvaDoll26 Guest
    Can I get a Gold code using my rewards money?

I want to know if I can get a gold membership code with the money that is converted from my rewards points.

AvaDoll26, May 18, 2018
  3. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    Points converted to Money

I also think when you go to buy something (don't confirm it) it will show up

davemcfly85, May 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

They are scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 18, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  7. Smwutches Win User

They are scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month.
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

I also think when you go to buy something (don't confirm it) it will show up
  9. Pusher-63C5BE53-7815 Win User

Thanks, when I check that it just says I have points and zero dollars, has anybody else's been converted to dollars yet?
  10. HyruleBalverine Win User

Thema:

1. Reward points not converted to money - Similar Threads - Reward points converted

2. I am curious of when my xbox rewards points and gems are converting to microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Rewards
    I am curious of when my xbox rewards points and gems are converting to microsoft rewards?: I am curious of when my xbox rewards points and gems are converting to microsoft rewards? I have been waiting but I don't see the points in my account from xbox rewards, only the ones I have...
  3. Xbox live reward points wont convert to my account

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live reward points wont convert to my account: Hello Support, I have 11,000 Xbox Live Reward Points which I believe equates to $11USD. However the reward points did not post to my account on the scheduled 5/15 date and have been stuck unable...
  4. My rewards points have not yet converted to my Microsoft balance

in XBoX Rewards
    My rewards points have not yet converted to my Microsoft balance: A few weeks back, I got enough rewards points to have it converted into money. It said that it would take up to 96 hours for it to convert, but hasn't yet. I'm kind of concerned because Xbox live...
  5. **2 year issue still unresolved** Please convert my rewards points to Microsoft currency.

in XBoX Rewards
    **2 year issue still unresolved** Please convert my rewards points to Microsoft currency.: it has been 2 years per the date in my posts and still no resolution just constantly get redirected or inconsistent assistance. Pleas do not escalate me again and put me in months of limbo getting...
  6. I can't convert my microsoft rewards points to a xbox gift card even if I have enough points.

in XBoX Rewards
    I can't convert my microsoft rewards points to a xbox gift card even if I have enough points.: I have a microsoft account, and now I have enough points to convert my points to a xbox gift card, but when I try to do that, the page says that there is a problem with my account or order. Please...
  7. XBL Reward points not converted to currency.

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Reward points not converted to currency.: Its says on the website they are normally done on the 16th and 30th of the month, i requested a deposit on the 18th of march and all 10,000 points are just sat waiting? I've also bought a few...
  8. Reward Points won't convert to currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward Points won't convert to currency: I've had 5000 points go well past the 15th and 30th of the month and they still haven't been deposited. There is no option to request deposit or any date shown under the balance either. I...
  9. didnt get all rewards points converted

in XBoX Rewards
    didnt get all rewards points converted: I had 7250 rewards credits.2000 of it was put into currency. I still have 5250 credits sitting in my account and its says pending deposit from a couple weeks ago. 2bbeb90c-65c3-47c1-9314-643077836145
  10. Converted reward points for 10$ credit still not received 2 weeks later :(

in XBoX Rewards
    Converted reward points for 10$ credit still not received 2 weeks later :(: Hey it was a few weeks ago I got in contact with customer support and they said that my credit should be within my account within a few days ago. It's still not there wondering if someone could...