Reward points

Discus and support Reward points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Alright so I play on the Xbox with the same name here, but I was wondering what's the fastest way to get reward points I want to buy gift cards for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Coltpem, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Coltpem
    Coltpem Guest

Reward points

Alright so I play on the Xbox with the same name here, but I was wondering what's the fastest way to get reward points I want to buy gift cards for gold, passes, and just any content, I seen if you have a family you get more points or can share,
    just any advice would be appreciated. Thx

:)

Coltpem, Apr 17, 2019
  2. IceStorm III Win User

free ms points

While it's not instantly, Bing Rewards offers MS Points as a Bing Rewards points option. 125 Bing Rewards points for 100 MS points, 500 Bing Rewards points for 400 MS points, though the Bing Rewards "cost" goes down as you collect more Bing Rewards points.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

how many Microsoft points could i potentially get for a 1 month x-box live code if i were to trade a friend

550 MS points or so. One month of Gold is 679 Bing Rewards points if one is Bing Rewards Gold. 100 MS points is 120 Bing Rewards points. 400 MS points is 475 Bing Rewards points.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Free MS Points

[quote user="SUPERBLAZE1"]well, i was wondering how does bing search works, does it reward stuff like MS points right?[/quote]Discover Bing.

Searches and other one-click offerings earn Bing Rewards points. The number of Bing Rewards points you can earn per day varies. Currently, it's 16 or 17. There are one or two special 1-point offers a day, and then the search benefit of 1 point for every
    two searches, up to 15 points a day.

The Bing Rewards points you earn can be redeemed for various Rewards, including 100 MS Points, 400 MS Points, and 1 Month of Live Gold. The MS Points rewards are codes that are e-mailed to you. I presume the 1 Month Gold is also, but I've never chosen that
    reward. They also added Silver and Gold Rewards levels that are obtained by being a Bing Rewards member and earning rewards points. Silver doesn't do much, but Gold gets you a 5% Rewards Points discount on MS Points and Live Gold. as an example, 400 MS Points
    is normally 500 Bing Rewards points. As a Gold member, that drops to 475 Bing Rewards points.
  5. FACELESSICE Win User

Earning Microsoft Points for Gold renewal

Deposits from the Xbox LIVE Rewards program occurs around the 15th and 30th of each month. Deposits from the Program are in batches of 100 Points or more. Rewards Points deposits are labeled as Points Added or Rewards. The Microsoft Billing site will not
    list out the specific Rewards opportunity that has been deposited. From there, the total amount of Rewards Points deposited should add up with the amount of awarded Rewards Points listed on the Xbox LIVE Rewards site. This is from the rewards rep. Here is
    a link to the forum

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  6. UpliftKnight Win User

Help for getting reward

You need to be a xbox live rewards member to be able to get the reward points.

If you are a reward member the msp will be added to your pending points in few days
Thema:

Reward points

1. Reward points - Similar Threads - Reward points

2. Missing bonus points, cant contact rewards support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing bonus points, cant contact rewards support: Hello, Yesterday I saw the rewards holiday bonus points offer of 4500 points if you purchase 3 months of gamepass ultimate. I followed the instructions clicking through the link to purchase the 3...
  3. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  4. Microsoft rewards points yearly limit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points yearly limit: Yes I was just checking and wondering were you would see the time and day that you'll be able to start redeeming theme again because I think it sucks how you just have to keep trying to see once...
  5. Rewards points expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards points expiration: I received a message on my Xbox about using my points before they expire on December 2. It’s currently November 25. I’ve saved over 200,000 points because I was hoping to put them towards Xbox...
  6. Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming: Went to redeem 4,650 of my microsoft rewards points today for a $5 xbox gift card. There’s no $5 credit to my account, nor did I receive a confirmation email after I redeemed. A similar thing...
  7. Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?: Hi all, I am just wondering cause the Microsoft account I use on my xbox is different to the one I claim Microsoft rewards points on. Am I able to redeem say.... a 3 months xbox gold live...
  8. Not earning points on Rewards - Weekly Streaks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not earning points on Rewards - Weekly Streaks.: I'm having problems with Microsoft Rewards app for Xbox One. On the Weekly Streaks section, the "search on bing" activity is not giving any points, I did a lot of search (both mobile and browser)...
  9. Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards points: I recently bought Call of duty modern warfare on day one and just bought return of the jedi the falling on launch and I didn't receive any credits towards my purchases I think the rewards program...
  10. Do reward points expire?

in XboX Insiders
    Do reward points expire?: Assuming Microsoft implement reward points in the upcoming console generation. I am considering building up my points for the whole of the next generation so I can get a large chunk off the...