Reward points

Discus and support Reward points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is anyone else still having problems with the quest rewards points? If you got it working, how? Thanks. 54a9841e-f376-407b-b10d-25b1515083d3 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by paulm30pm, May 8, 2019.

1. paulm30pm
    paulm30pm Guest

Reward points

Is anyone else still having problems with the quest rewards points? If you got it working, how? Thanks.

:)

paulm30pm, May 8, 2019
  2. IceStorm III Win User

free ms points

While it's not instantly, Bing Rewards offers MS Points as a Bing Rewards points option. 125 Bing Rewards points for 100 MS points, 500 Bing Rewards points for 400 MS points, though the Bing Rewards "cost" goes down as you collect more Bing Rewards points.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

how many Microsoft points could i potentially get for a 1 month x-box live code if i were to trade a friend

550 MS points or so. One month of Gold is 679 Bing Rewards points if one is Bing Rewards Gold. 100 MS points is 120 Bing Rewards points. 400 MS points is 475 Bing Rewards points.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Free MS Points

[quote user="SUPERBLAZE1"]well, i was wondering how does bing search works, does it reward stuff like MS points right?[/quote]Discover Bing.

Searches and other one-click offerings earn Bing Rewards points. The number of Bing Rewards points you can earn per day varies. Currently, it's 16 or 17. There are one or two special 1-point offers a day, and then the search benefit of 1 point for every
    two searches, up to 15 points a day.

The Bing Rewards points you earn can be redeemed for various Rewards, including 100 MS Points, 400 MS Points, and 1 Month of Live Gold. The MS Points rewards are codes that are e-mailed to you. I presume the 1 Month Gold is also, but I've never chosen that
    reward. They also added Silver and Gold Rewards levels that are obtained by being a Bing Rewards member and earning rewards points. Silver doesn't do much, but Gold gets you a 5% Rewards Points discount on MS Points and Live Gold. as an example, 400 MS Points
    is normally 500 Bing Rewards points. As a Gold member, that drops to 475 Bing Rewards points.
  5. FACELESSICE Win User

Earning Microsoft Points for Gold renewal

Deposits from the Xbox LIVE Rewards program occurs around the 15th and 30th of each month. Deposits from the Program are in batches of 100 Points or more. Rewards Points deposits are labeled as Points Added or Rewards. The Microsoft Billing site will not
    list out the specific Rewards opportunity that has been deposited. From there, the total amount of Rewards Points deposited should add up with the amount of awarded Rewards Points listed on the Xbox LIVE Rewards site. This is from the rewards rep. Here is
    a link to the forum

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  6. UpliftKnight Win User

Help for getting reward

You need to be a xbox live rewards member to be able to get the reward points.

If you are a reward member the msp will be added to your pending points in few days
Thema:

Reward points

1. Reward points - Similar Threads - Reward points

2. Bought gamepass with reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought gamepass with reward points: I bought 1 month of gamepass with 6800 reward points and even though my points have been deducted it still isn't letting me access gamepass features, I've restarted my Xbox and waited half an hour...
  3. Do reward points reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do reward points reset?: I was wondering if the Microsoft Reward points that you have earned reset at the end of every month? I just started and I would really like to know. 48af43ac-c841-4b47-877e-d6e39a9699ea
  4. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money: I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would...
  5. Rewards points / sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards points / sweepstakes: Hello, I’ve received few emails from Microsoft to gain points replying to quizzes but never received the points on my balance, is this normal ? There is at least 500 points missing... I have all...
  6. Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points: My account has been suspended and i do not know why it has because i reached the requirements can you tell me why it has been suspended. ea4d319e-e251-4714-a18d-275151963afb
  7. Reward points.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reward points.: How do I know if I won anything? ec30f32d-88bc-4489-9e2b-c442ec53c5d2
  8. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  9. Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost: I know it would be a stupid idea but wouldn't it be cool if you could see how much money you made or gave away? 272c5def-a5c2-4c0b-a409-4c553f6e7f5b
  10. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...